You see! You fell for the cia pysop and now we got this piece of shit for a...

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

You see! You fell for the cia pysop and now we got this piece of shit for a president.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/cNVrMZX2kms"
youtu.be/cNVrMZX2kms
supforums.com/thread/741559243/miscellaneous

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

I didn't vote for him. Racist piece of garbage. And it wasn't even for that reason. He never knew what he was gonna do and didn't even pretend to know
oh he is a outside just like me!
Yea go Fuck yourself retard

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

I didn't vote for him because I knew we would be right where we are now on the brink of nuclear war.
When he made that threat to noko
It was the first time I saw him cross his arms. Well we had a good run didn't we the rest of the world?

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

And then there is this fuck
I am not falling for this piece of shit again

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

But Hillary's emails?

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

You just did moron...

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

whats with all the dogs shitting? I didnt know this was a ylyl?

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

The FBI is already raiding this guys house already...
this shit is fucking hilarious

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

Told you I was hunting you

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

Some cuck trying to stop negative threads about his orange retard leader with dog shit pics....because words and facts evade him

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

Wow this guy gets it. He caught on
Unlike the rest of you retards.. Tits for the good job user

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

That cant be true... Its too indicative to how I feel about that fucktard president who bought the country and is now going to crash it into a wall eddie griffin style

Its perfect

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

cant webm

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="youtube.com/embed/cNVrMZX2kms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

David Barnes
David Barnes

Oh my God! That's the funniest thing I've read on here in so long. Hot piece of ass for you user..

Also what is the crash into a Wall like Eddie Griffen? Was that one of his jokes?

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

also, agree with you, Trump is a disaster, i'm looking forward to the coup

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Nice, thanks. I dont really know all the cool computer tricks to post the video, but eddie griffin drives an enzo into a fuckin concrete wall for what seems like no real reason at all.

youtu.be/cNVrMZX2kms

maybe that works. envision the car the US, and trump the driver. Also the length of the actual crash video represents how fast he's fucking up

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Yea it does look like it's going that way from all the leaks. Plus all the enemies he has made.. And that's just in America

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

also me, this is the best YLYL thread I have ever seen

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

Pussies, the lot of ya

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

just shows you how bad obama and company fucked everything up.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Couldnt be more happy. Im in debt up to my ass, unemployed, and fuckin ready and able to end some fucktards in this world. Theres no global warming, no joblessness, no food shortage... Its all just overpopulation. I would be honored to be a part of the solution on the next human bottleneck

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

Please stop posting this worthless piece of fucking shit on Sup Forums. We're all trying to get rid of Trump. Just stop bringing up his name so we can all forget about him.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

The biggest pussy is the one with such sensitive little nipples that he has to spam any anti-Trump threads so that nobody hurts the feelings of his pwecious Twumpkins.

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Lol oh my God!
Centers around expensive cars. Gambling and men with big egos
Jesus Christ! You were right on it.. Also..

Do you really not know how to webm? I'll teach you if you don't

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

Hello/b/thread/741559243#p741561503
Hello

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

I have no idea what you are saying I get the sarcasm up the last sentence... I don't get your sentence

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit