Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Cause I am illegal and don't have a license

Why don't I hunt you down and kill you?

Can't, felon because of a DWI. So that sucks

Cause I live in a country with a low crime and murder rate due to everyone not owning a gun.

>due to few niggers

FTFY

Because I know I would kill myself.

Valid reason. Stay gun free.

Too bad no one ever jumps in with the whole SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED argument for people like you. I mean, the Constitution doesn't have asterisks next to the amendments.

No you wouldn't

My penis isn't small

Because guns are for fags.

You sure did have small penis on the mind immediately

Because not a fat ummurricana

I own several. Should have this in a couple months to add to the collection.

I dont need a gun, i once killed 3 men using a pencil, a goddamn pencil.

Why do people own more than at least 1 per family member

Don't need it, because I'm not american and criminality here is not that much of a thing

I don't weigh 300lbs

Its like collecting anything I think. You get the bug and it just keeps growing.

because he has a gun and can kill you with no recourse as he had a valid reason too.

I don't need one.

like Paris, London, and Germany?

>2177
>Still falling for the "traditional gun" meme
Laser weapons are the future user.

>Why don't you own a gun?
because I own several

Cant afford the ones i want.

You have one psychotic breakdown due to stress and suddenly you can't plink anymore.

Get a Hi Point then

They're durable as fuck. DemolitionRanch shot a Hi Point in the chamber with another gun and it still shot fine

which ones.

Suicidal tendencies

Because rich people aren't going to be using guns so why should I

I don't know...

But I do.

Is that you, Baba Yaga?

There are some of us who do, believe me.

Cuz I'd probably shoot myself at some point.

Me too, and that isn't stopping me from owning a gun. What if I get cancer or an autoimmune disease or something equally horrible happens to me? Gun ownership is the best hypochondria deterrent known to man.

You could go to a Swiss clinic. They put you down there.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Read the 2nd amendment again, says 'regulated miitia'.
That's the National Guard and it should be in civilian control to oppose a tyrannical government from using the regular forces against its own people. That was the point as the British tried to enact gun control to control American militias prior to the declaration of independence.

I don't own "a" gun, I own many guns. About 30 handguns and another 20 or so long guns, rifles and shotties.
I carry a S&W 632 around the house and close to home. On the road it's usually a S&W 29 with a 3" barrel, outside my comfort zone I like a little more fire power.
I own glocks, M&Ps, 1911s, and other pistols, just like revolvers for carry.

I'm broke,

but otherwise I would definitely get one to protect myself from armed and dangerous conservatives, it was conservative saudi arabian muslims who did 9/11 after all

can't afford one
Trust me, I've tried.

>Read the 2nd amendment again, says 'regulated miitia'.
>That's the National Guard and it should be in civilian control to oppose a tyrannical government from using the regular forces against its own people. That was the point as the British tried to enact gun control to control American militias prior to the declaration of independence.
If that was true, why did they even put in the part about the rights of people? At that time the Militia was all adult males, expected to bring their own arms to war. Well regulated meant well supplied with ammo, etc.
Read the Federalist Papers.

Please read the federalist papers. You have no idea what you are talking about. In case you want the tl/dr version, every able-bodied citizen is the militia. Hell, even many state's constitutions spell that out in black and white.

I don't know, our founding fathers used those guns to hunt and kill the British
they would love a AR-15

It's supposed to be a civilian organization, and yes the rights of the people to own firearms in their homes too as part of that militia. Like Switzerland does I think.

I think, given when it was written everyone pretty much had a firearm at the time. It was a legitimate survival tool but also realize that the most advanced weapon of the time was the flint lock musket. Things have changed drastically, the population was almost entirely rural and hunted but today we're urban and the population has exploded. There's little wilderness survival or hunting as a daily means of feeding your family. The military and merchants or civilians of the day had similar capability, muskets, horses and ships. Today there's just no comparison to the might of the military to that of common merchants or civilians.

I have never read a state constitution, love a reference.

>I have never read a state constitution, love a reference
From NC:
Sec. 30. Militia and the right to bear arms.
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; and, as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they shall not be maintained, and the military shall be kept under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power. Nothing herein shall justify the practice of carrying concealed weapons, or prevent the General Assembly from enacting penal statutes against that practice.

Butthurt ameriturd detected

honestly because i dont have money for a gun

But mah kanstatution!!!!

Doesn't sound like much changed except it was amended for concealed carry.

I live in Canada so while we can use lethal force or firearms if your life is in imminent danger, following the letter of the law makes it difficult and thus rare to do so.
We also have legal concealed carry but its about impossible to get. Some trappers or prospectors up north can apply and perhaps get authorized and occasionally people of high value if their life is in danger, but it's a federal process here and I've never met anyone with the authorization.

There are bases and militia in NC though, so how does 'and, as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they shall not be maintained' apply exactly?

Guns the cheap part, feeding it and range membership is the expensive part.

because id shoot myself

This is a good reason. It's good to know yourself enough to understand your limits.
I bought a gun for my best friend, but I can't give it to her because I no longer trust that she'd be safe with it.

'Cause it's fucking hard to get a legal one here in Argentina, and i'm lazy to fill all the papers.

I think it only means that the state governor can't have his own military. Federal laws and state laws could clash but I don't think that the state law would prevail in this case.

How is it butthurt to point out where a gun in a civilians hand would be helpful because the people who want to hurt you seem to be able to get a gun just fine.

Just fun to have. I don't have them for defense or hunting or anything, I just like them and have fun shooting them. It's the same reason I have multiple lightsabers or aquariums, it's just something I enjoy.

Becaus government forced to register blank guns too -_- Now waiting when they say register your airsoft guns.

I don't own a gun. I own many. Why? Because I like shooting and military history.

Younglings around. Always paranoid they might find it and shoot each other.
Not worth the risk.

Because Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be,as friend, as a friend, as a known enemy

you like gunning down 1st grade children in history class

That Century Arms though...

Is that really what your mind comes up with when you think of a gun owner?

You may need some professional therapy.

Yeah all gun owners dream about that day. Just like everyone with a truck waits for the day when he may drive through a group of people on London bridge.

Did I say I also have a truck. Watch out

No Arsenal SLR107

>I like shooting and military history.
>no 1911
you are a liar

Not true I am looking for a WW2 Colt in good shape for the right price. No rush.

>no 1911

Not that guy, but third from right on the top

>shitty chevy
im becoming less and less scared

that is reality, deal with it. go shoot children already.

Don't worry as long as you stay in your safe place with your safety pin on nothing can hurt you.

you need glasses.

>moist nugget in the front for everyday carrying
>m16 that grandpa gave you from nam, prolly killed a few zips with it.

/k/ommando/10

Your poor grass! Monster!

Wait dwi is a felony? Shit I should stop driving drunk

wow.

I am not sure which I am more

...amused at the child for trying to be edgy

or saddened by the fact that this could be real.

Regulated means supplied, dumbass.

very nice, thinking about buying an Arsenal for my next AK......... hear nothing but good about them

I own a shotgun for hunting.

HAHA Yes I guess as a gun owner I want to kill everything. Should be a law

>Why don't you own a gun?
Because I'm a millennial, and I expect it to be given to me for free.

>Can't, felon because of a DWI. So that sucks

Petition the Court to have that expunged. IF there was no injury, fatality, or excessive property damage, a lawyer should be able to walk that one through for you.

Because I know what a 1911 looks like?

Can't wait for school to start back up so his teacher will take his iphone and it will be quite again

yes and that is clearly not a 1911. you dont though.

It referred to the property of something being in proper working order actually.

>honestly because i don't have money for a gun
Even if you can't afford one now, apply for your FID so you can purchase when you can.

we get issues iphones in school. sucks to be you, ill be here all year!!!

It's a 1911. The grip safety is a dead giveaway

That is a FEG PJK-9HP This gun has as a cool story with it in fact

Not real up on Supreme Court jurisprudence are you genius? Held, the second amendment is an individual right, not a collective right. Core purpose is self defense. It is a fundamental right and therefore incorporated against the states via the 14th amendment. Take your shopworn National Guard argument, toss it in the trash, do a little reading, and get back to us.

They are VERY well made. You also have some nice stuff there also.

The grip is completely different you dumbfag. The one in the safe is flat. The m1911 has the safety

Great...

you really do need glasses, man. seriously.

It's a 1911 clone

So basically, it's a 1911

THE VOICES TELL ME TO DO BAD THINGS

if by clone you mean a completely different gun not based on a 1911

No nigga these are clones of the 1911. Just admit you're wrong you narcissistic virgin.