How would you react if someone actually killed himself over what you told him on the internet?

How would you react if someone actually killed himself over what you told him on the internet?

I am not responsible for the actions of others. Someone who would kill themselves over something said on the internet would have ended up doing it sooner or later anyway.

I'd laugh because they were a weak fag if words hurt them

It's natural selection...

Someone had severe depression, and other risk factors that were more significant than "bullying". Especially online, when it is so easy to simply block people, or not interact with those who your would prefer to not interact with.

It would recreate some of my demolished self-esteem by making me feel at least kinda powerful

Exactly if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Like if i told someone to make me a sandwich and they cut their hand doing it would i feel bad? No. Would it be considered kitchen bullying? Probably

What a pussy

i would giggle

Good.

People really need to toughen up. The current generation of youth are being raised to be total pussies.

First off, there would probably no way for me to know that this pathetic excuse for a human actually killed itself from what I said.
Second, I would be proud that a weak link has been eliminated, I've just made the gene pool a little bit stronger.

Careful not to cut yourself from all that edge.

Maybe you should help me realize my dream of making the gene pool a little bit stronger weakling.

It'd be about damn time

Honestly I wouldn't give a single fuck. If you're that much of a coward because of what someone said on the internet, good riddance. You don't belong on this planet

Also, that isn't edgy. The truly edgy one here is the person that killed themself.
>Muh made up tranny disorder
>Muh cyber bullying

i would think that he/she is a faggot for listening me or somebody else

Fuck them for being selfish
Hello

I'd feel pretty bad but at the same time I'd feel pretty angry that they did it too

I'd count it as another victory and be happy that the species just got stronger.
We don't need mentally weak people breeding.

Their parents removed all threats and obstacles in their childhood so they should blame their parents if the retard killed themselves.
I lived in a high rise, a kid from the second floor fell/jumped out the window and killed himself. The head of the resident committee stuck a note on the noticeboard saying there would be a meeting at the end of the month about putting security bars in everyone's full floor to ceiling windows, at our expense.
I spent about $60 and bought 84 canes, then at the meeting I said that if the parents wanted to help their kid the cane was a lot better than the window bars, also a lot cheaper. If the kid did not do as the parents said and jumped out the window, what wold stop them getting in their car at 17 and kill themselves and others drink driving.
The vote went against the window bars...

If I told the person to do it I had a reason, and also I'm not a person that thinks a lot, I'd sleep with ease

The way he's using words like "a weak link has been eliminated" and "I've made the gene pool stronger" is edgy.

I'd cum all over my keyboard

How?
If you are so weak willed that a couple of mean words on a screen by a complete stranger can push you to kill yourself, you truly are just a weak link.
And as for making the gene pool stronger, well, survival of the fittest, if you are too dumb to keep yourself alive, stop being a burden to everyone else.
He's not wrong, you're just a faggot.

Depends on 2 things, if I knew them and if people knew it was me, if it's no to both then kek and go to bed, if yes to the first, slight regret but still no one knows so I'm good, if yes to the second go into hiding if year to both, idk kill myself

>yet another weak fool falls victim to a tongue lashing