What is Sup Forums's preferred method of smoking weed?

what is Sup Forums's preferred method of smoking weed?

Concentrated into an oil and placed on an e-nail set between 415-430 degrees to be inhaled through a multi chambered bong

I want to try vaping it but looking for suggestions.
Like OP's pic for now.

Op here, tried vaping it yesterday. it didn't go so well, but the vape was cheap and old and almost broken. Get a high quality vaporizer rather than some shit 20 dollar one

I heard you need a special one for bud

It was for bud. But my friend never cleaned the damn thing, so that was probably it. We just ended up using a bong instead

Usually I grab a lighter or matches
Light it up
Inhale
Exhale
Repeat until desired effects.

big bong

What do you smoke out of?

By inhalation

I need some good tobacco with my weed so I mix up about 60% tobacco (Oriental, Virginia and Burley, mix depends) and 40% weed.
Smoked through a thick glassed bong, about 20 inches tall with one perc chamber with 10 percs.
Fill the bowl up to the brim and let every particle of air out of your lung. Then rip it to kingdom come!

Rolling paper, sprinkle some tobacco, sprinkle some grinded weed, roll, smoke.

Papers.
Sometimes a little wooden pipe.

(Op)I only smoke with tobacco if it's natural tobacco, although I have rolled a spliff with ciggarette tobacco. I'm from Canada so poppers are common as fuck, but Besides me and a few friends we don't smoke poppers.

Poppers are used in the gay community to loosen muscles to make anal sex easier.

Fucking faggot.

Poppers? That stuff faggots use? I thought you sniff the fumes of that shit.
But yeah, untreated tobacco is the way to go. Cheap as fuck, you can mix your own blend and it tastes better while also giving a better high.

(Op here) this is the pipe I used to use. The end piece is stuck on now, so it's pretty much trash at this point, I also have a down stem

I'm not a nigger, so i don't use drugs

If you have money I'd invest in a desktop vape. I've had mine from VapeXHale for a year now, and not only do you easily get high as shit, you can smoke both raw herb/concentrates and use so much less of it. It actually has ended up saving me hundreds over the span of the year, only kicker is the investment cost of $500

I smoke hash atm. I sprinkle some tobacco (out of a cigarette) , sprinkle some hash over it, and put that into my cone rolling machine.
Good shit man

Mah down stem. I'm also considering getting a one hitter at some point, if I can find a shop that sells them

(Op here) a lot of girls I know smoke poppers. They say it helps them lose weight. I call bullshit, also it's pretty fucking greasy. I agree with your statement, stick to the natural shit

Weed sushi

Everybody does drugs don't be foolish child

I like to use a glass pipe that looks like a light bulb then spin it slowly until all the Marijuana melts and turns into vapour.
Then I get naked and wave my dick at cars.

>dad proudly says "I don't need drugs to be happy"
>smokes a lot of tobacco and drinks even more coffee with loads of refined sugar
>mfw

>what junkies actually think

They banned poppers a couple years or more ago in Canada. Linked to cancer and retina deterioration or something like that.

Bong snaps.

czeched

OCB black short papers and filter tips, yellow american spirit, 1:2 weed to tobacco, reverse rolled with burned off remaining paper. Would use OCB long papers but they're literally too long for 1 person.

>tfw no one to smoke with

Might as well roll with tobacco leaves if you're smoking with tobacco. Paper fucking sucks.

Depends on what papers you use

I find pipe smoking as my go to, it's simple, easy and typically only requires clearing out the bowl for maintenance.

I like joint smoking too, but unfortunately it's a rather wasteful method unless you really hone your rolling/packing skills and you just burn through more than taking a hit off a bowl and snuffing it immediately.

Volcano

injection

prefer dabs but bongs are best

(Op here) pipes are convenient, and good for hiding. The only problem I have with them is that there so damn harsh. They fucking burn my throat

Full house checked. Also bong snaps are the best, get a nice cold bong with an internal honeycomb perc and an external Perc or two and some ice, man that shit is great

(Op here) I've wanted to try OCB papers for a while, would you recommend them?

Injection

Fuuuuck I want a perc in my bong so bad. I love my bong, but it's just an OG water pipe really

You wouldn't think it but they really do quite a shitload in terms of cooling and smoothing down the smoke.

I wish I could smoke, I started working for the local gov'ment and I'm to paranoid about getting randomly drug tested to smoke. Even though I know a guy who works there who smokes every day but he doesn't need the job like I do.

Oh, man I know. I've used some of my friends bongs with percs and they blow me away every time. It feels like inhaling a breath of fresh, weedy air

You could do other drugs though. Kratom is good, legal, and they don't test for it.

(Op here again) ive seen some nice ass bongs at this local sketchy convenient store. They also sell a bunch of knock off roors (pic included)

I've heard about it never really looked into it though a store down the block from my apartment actually has a sign out front that says they sell it. I love shrooms and dmt but its damn near impossible to find where I am.

Okay just remember this post when you're black out drunk and want to kill your self everyday l0l don't say I didn't warn you

Hipster smokers you make weed un cool kys

Grow your own shrooms! There's tons of guides online and it's legal to order the spores online. If you get some kratom, don't bother with headshops, you can get better quality kratom online for cheaper

Well that's understandable, you could try getting a compact water pipe/pocket bong like this.

Two butter knives, a gas stove and the top half of a bottle.

Absolutely. I have only one perc chamber but my roommate has a bong with three perc chambers. You don't even need ice for that thing, it's incredibly fucking smooth.

(Op) holy shit, that's nice. My friend has one similar to that. I think it's a fake roor bong, he got it for 10 bucks at the local sketchy Asian store. I have a down stem, so I can make a soda bottle bong if I want to. Which is kinda convenient

rolling it up in some RAW king size, or a nice glass bong is also nice.

One hitters are the shit! Economical, efficient and the simplest maintenance

(Op) my friend had one for the longest time. It had the piranha plants from Mario on it. It was so fucking cool, but he ended up losing it.

>don't care what anyone thinks
Its because the smoke is a carcinogen and there are better ways now.

MFLB is by far the best vaping option
lifetime warranty with each box

Vaping... you use way less bud and get much higher

Bongs for when I'm sitting down. Joints/blunts if I'm gonna be walking around or some shit like that.

>MFLB
I lol'd at the name, thanks brother.

I've been smoking bongs for 23 years, and I'll always love smoking bongs. Small one hitter bowls with only the finest cannabis, no need for shatter, wax, hash, or ruining your weed with disgusting tobacco. You euro fags make me sick when you ruin incredible cannabis with tobacco.

Fuck off, hate-mongering kike.

Op here. I seriously fucking want this. Or any ceramic bong in general

Hash smells and tastes so good though, I love it. Never liked using tobacco either.

(Op here again) I've only used tobacco with weed a handful of times. My one friend save barely and weed for me once so I had no choice but to use tobacco. It was alright, but I still prefer green bowls.

Some good live resin hash made the old school way does taste incredible. It's not my preference, but I do love it occasionally.

I just don't understand why anyone would ruin the delicious flavor of finely grown cannabis with disgusting fucking tobacco.

This guy has a point. You keep smoking joints because the safer methods of smoking weed make you look uncool? Brother you are smoking for the wrong reasons.

Also fuck joints man, you can burn through an entire gram joint faster than a .3 gram bowl from a bong or pipe. It's wasteful, and quite frankly, it's the only method of smoking I've found that never gets me high.

Blunts all the way. But if I'm smoking alone then water pipes are my preferred method.

I dont, I do alcohol extraction with ever clear, way easier.

I usually do an ounce at a time,
1 heat weed at 260-270 degrees for 30 min
2 crush / grind / cut up into small pieces, the smaller the better
3 dump in a glass container with ~ 750 ml of ever clear.
4 wait 3 months
5 dose it, I use a medial eye dropper thing, Typically I got between 5-7 drops 10 will knock me out.

I put the twigs and stems into a jar of isopropyl then eventually boil the alcohol away, scrape the pan and enjoy the weed oil.

Damn you sound fucking cheap lol

save $$ on useless papers.

Its better than grinding them up or throwing them away. Weed is precious user.

Also I'm cheap.

Bongs when I'm at home ... Joints and Pipes when I'm on the go.

You know that edibles and oil can be made from trim and stems instead of the buds right? Nothing cheap about it, some people save their stems some don't.

yeah saving your stems to get high off them is fucking cheap. You cheap bastard. Let me guess you still smoke your pipe resin..

dab rig

Bowls. Saves a shit ton of weed from burning like joints and blunts. Have a glass bowl now but used to rock these for the longest. 90 degree street with a hose barb. Throw in a brass screen and you're good to go. Resins like a motherfucker, durable and easy to carry. For some reason it always hits great after breaking the screen in. I don't remember if I ran with 3/8" or 1/2". I think it was the 3/8".

I had one that would stick. Heat the fuck out of it, grab both ends with pliers and twist. The heat will melt the resin and expand the metal.

I bet you partake in caffeine. The poor workingman's speed.

If we're just talking flower, glass is the only way to go. Nice, clean bong, with multiple percs and some ice. Shit goes down smooth, hits you hard, no shitty burning paper taste like with joints, and you can fully experience the terpene profile.

That's bad poppers that does that. Have to be careful to get actual amyl nitrate and not some shitty knockoff. Stuff is hard to find.

I like to create homemade pieces, bongs, bubblers, weird combos of both. I use glass bowls and sliders though, none of that tin foil shit

OCB no gum? I have two and a half boxes of those when a grocery store went out of business.

Not that guy, but fuck yes.
Get these. Cheap, 150 papers and smooth. Just remember there's no gum so your gonna have to up your roll game.

That's a bong stem with bowl. As a bong bowl, yeah, it's a one hitter.

Kek no you live in a first world country where your parents spoil the shit out of you with the exception of itll all stop when you have a dirty ua. Fuck you cunt

Didn't read the first part.
woops

Wow so cool

I like to cut open the lungs of known cronic smokers and rub the weed residue on my nipples.

Iso. Fucking nigger. Run butane through them. That's the cleanest way of doing oil.
I use iso to clean all the resin from pipes and then cook that down to get tar.

People use tinfoil?!? Ive always used highlighters as stems with a socket jammed in it.

Depends what I'm doing or who I'm with. If I'm just trying to get high real quick I either hit the pipe or take a snap off the bong. If I got some time I smoke a blunt or joint or if I'm with friends.

I never understand why people smoke weed with tobacco. Shit taste disgusting, hope you enjoy cancer.

The biggest argument is that it saves money. I say just stop being a poor-ass bitch and save up or smoke less often

>git gud faggit

Or simply smoke out of a piece and stop wasting massive amounts of bud with shitty joints. It's not that hard to conserve with a simple spoon pipe, but these guys would rather fuck up the taste and profile of the bud instead.

Didn't know this existed, good shit m8

Don't forget to bring a towel