Some Jehova's witness people ring your doorbell

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Some Jehova's witness people ring your doorbell. They tell you they want to talk about god. What do you respond?

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Witness these

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

Sure I would love to hear the word of Jehovah.

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

Invite them in and try to steer the conversation to how they'd benefit from joining my MLM scheme.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

tell them to wait a sec
close door
get naked
open door with pedo face
pic related
just stare at them
???
[scene missing]
no moar Aunt Gemina's witness

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

I take out my shotgun and BLOW THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFF. Fucking cunts, they converted my mother and now she doesn't celebrate holidays or acknowledge her birthday or even her own children's birthday. She barely even calls us and expects us to send her 300 dollars per week so she can pay for her apartment. Fucking Jehova's cunts.

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

tell them how it would be awesome to have another reason to beat my family.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Close the door infront of them.

Wisper through the door: Here speaks god, give Gandalf the ring. Thanks.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

Kek, your mom's an imbecile. You're lucky she didn't become a brood mare in some sex cult.

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

I roll my eyes and close the door.

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

Go get a fucking life you goddamn zombies. God is NOT REAL. (Slam door in face).

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

tits or gtfo you fucking juggalos

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

I hope you don't forget to tip your fedora.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

OP here. come on Sup Forums, you can do better. As soon as I hear one that really my sides I'll post what I responded.

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

While withholding my own personal beliefs on the back burner, engage in a respectful conversation with them. Nod politely, make several analytical remarks, accept whatever pamphlets they provide, and wish them luck on their journey.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

That shit's scary. You must be a complete psychopath

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

what's the point of joining the JW's? They won't let you be part of the 144,000 because they've already given out all those spots.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

kek

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

I would love to talk about the devil. Btw some of the chicks are pretty hot who do the walk around.

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

rolling

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Tell them you are Catholic and watch them slither away.

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

I dated a former JW for a while. She had a fantastic body but was total shit in the bedroom. She was also totally whacko.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

What do you respond?
Fuck off.

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

Tell them that you've been "disfellowshipped". That's the JW term for being excommunicated from the church. Devout JW's are required to shun you, they'll never be back.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

be me (18y old nudist)
doorbell rings
answer door with my eight inch member fully erect
hey what can I do for you?
clearly uncomfortable.jpg
ummm sorry wrong address
wanna come inside and have some fun?
rape face.jpg
they run away screaming

Done

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

I'd tip my fedora to them out of pity because I don't need imaginary friends when I have intellect and free thinkers on my side.

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

say "no, thank you, but I don't like religion. Now I'm going to get on with some work. Goodbye"

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

My dad used to answer the door with a beer can and would invite them in for a drink. lol, keks

We also lived directly across the street from a Mormon church, there were some that would park in front of our house so that they can leave quickly after service, he'd wait til service started and go over (again with beer can) and yell, hey, who's parked in front of my house? You'd see some well dressed man come over and move their car, funny as hell

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

"I love talking about Allah!"

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

OP here. Well, here's what I did. I went to my room, took a blister of my antidepressants and showed it to them. "this is what comes nearest to any concept of divinity I know. It can help you too, and it's much cheaper." They smiled at me and left. I could tell from their faces they knew exactly what I was showing them.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit