Some Jehova's witness people ring your doorbell. They tell you they want to talk about god. What do you respond?

Some Jehova's witness people ring your doorbell. They tell you they want to talk about god. What do you respond?

Witness these

Sure I would love to hear the word of Jehovah.

Invite them in and try to steer the conversation to how they'd benefit from joining my MLM scheme.

>tell them to wait a sec
>close door
>get naked
>open door with pedo face
>pic related
>just stare at them
>???
>[scene missing]
>no moar Aunt Gemina's witness

I take out my shotgun and BLOW THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFF. Fucking cunts, they converted my mother and now she doesn't celebrate holidays or acknowledge her birthday or even her own children's birthday. She barely even calls us and expects us to send her 300 dollars per week so she can pay for her apartment. Fucking Jehova's cunts.

tell them how it would be awesome to have another reason to beat my family.

Close the door infront of them.

Wisper through the door: Here speaks god, give Gandalf the ring. Thanks.

Kek, your mom's an imbecile. You're lucky she didn't become a brood mare in some sex cult.

I roll my eyes and close the door.

Go get a fucking life you goddamn zombies. God is NOT REAL. (Slam door in face).

tits or gtfo you fucking juggalos

I hope you don't forget to tip your fedora.

OP here. come on Sup Forums, you can do better. As soon as I hear one that really my sides I'll post what I responded.

While withholding my own personal beliefs on the back burner, engage in a respectful conversation with them. Nod politely, make several analytical remarks, accept whatever pamphlets they provide, and wish them luck on their journey.

That shit's scary. You must be a complete psychopath

what's the point of joining the JW's? They won't let you be part of the 144,000 because they've already given out all those spots.

kek

I would love to talk about the devil. Btw some of the chicks are pretty hot who do the walk around.

rolling

Tell them you are Catholic and watch them slither away.

I dated a former JW for a while. She had a fantastic body but was total shit in the bedroom. She was also totally whacko.

>What do you respond?
Fuck off.

Tell them that you've been "disfellowshipped". That's the JW term for being excommunicated from the church. Devout JW's are required to shun you, they'll never be back.

>be me (18y old nudist)
>doorbell rings
>answer door with my eight inch member fully erect
>hey what can I do for you?
>clearly uncomfortable.jpg
>ummm sorry wrong address
>wanna come inside and have some fun?
>rape face.jpg
>they run away screaming

Done

I'd tip my fedora to them out of pity because I don't need imaginary friends when I have intellect and free thinkers on my side.

say "no, thank you, but I don't like religion. Now I'm going to get on with some work. Goodbye"

My dad used to answer the door with a beer can and would invite them in for a drink. lol, keks

We also lived directly across the street from a Mormon church, there were some that would park in front of our house so that they can leave quickly after service, he'd wait til service started and go over (again with beer can) and yell, hey, who's parked in front of my house? You'd see some well dressed man come over and move their car, funny as hell

"I love talking about Allah!"

OP here. Well, here's what I did. I went to my room, took a blister of my antidepressants and showed it to them. "this is what comes nearest to any concept of divinity I know. It can help you too, and it's much cheaper." They smiled at me and left. I could tell from their faces they knew exactly what I was showing them.