Matthew Gray

no

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

Does heaven exist?

Yes

James Johnson
James Johnson

I believe it does in the sense of your body releases chemicals like DMT, and your body stays and soul goes somewhere else

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

Lol

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

in realety heven is a part of a insane mans imadigation. get insande enuf and youl find heven <3

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

It exists in your mind, but only in your mind.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

kys and post results

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

no, the point of heaven is to distract dumb people from actually solving problem right here on earth

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Nobody knows. Even if they did they would never been able to prove it or I'm sure everyone who isn't mentally ill would be religious in some way. The atheists would fall to their knees and repent. And No one would ever return to Sup Forums ever again.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Everyone's idea of heaven is someone else's version of hell. Also, let's say there is a heaven. You arrive and find out your grandma was a total slutbag and her heaven is getting railed by huge cocks all the live long day. Is it heaven anymore? I don't think my idea of heaven is knowing my grandma is getting plowed by John Holmes' 14inch pussywrecker.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

It is the centre of energy...we just return to that core !

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

lol insanety is all in the eyes of the beholder and so. way shuld evry "sane" person be religius in som sort thats a bunch off bullshit. religion is words from a old tail not more true then the tales of trolls.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

There is nothing after death.
Gtfo with your religious nonsense.
Ask yourself this:
was there something before life?
no
then there will be nothing after life.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Samefag

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

It does not matter to you. Even if it does exist, you'll never see it.

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

Yeah I don't remember the eons of time before I was born so why would I remember the time I spent on earth after I'm gone.

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

why don't you love your grandma and want her to be happy?

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

If not making your very life heaven before you die the point of life, what is?

William Stewart
William Stewart

For us? No. We humans are the angels who were forced from heaven for rebelling, and now we exist in our own hell.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Her happiness would cause my sadness and that's not heaven user. There is no sadness in heaven.

Carter Long
Carter Long

knowing your grandma is happy should make you happy. stop being selfish.

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

Heaven is a place on earth where you tell me all the things you want to do.

I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true?

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

So if his grandma wanted to go and prostitute herself because it made her happy, he should just be happy with it?

Fuck off with your liberalism you commie cuck.

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

What kind of bitch would be swimming nude in a filthy ass weed-ridden pond like that?

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Lets say i pretend to not care, but grandma knows seeing me seeing her getting the ole dickaroo would make me sad which in turn would make her sad. That's not heaven.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

That's why he's trying to talk some sense into them and get them out.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

Heaven is the place where we go after the ride has finished.
But this ride does not ends.
And thus, heaven will never come.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

yes, look up

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

No.

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Yes of course.Place where Leftists are not allowed.

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

So if his grandma wanted to go and prostitute herself because it made her happy, he should just be happy with it?

Yes, why can't he be happy that she is most happy when she is getting fucked? Why is how she's happy any of his business?

I'm a minister, no political leanings here.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Heaven has personal boundaries and not all of it is public. If your grandma is getting sexed as a 15 year old version of herself every day, you won't see her that way. when you go to visit her she'll be as how you most want to remember her. People in heaven, like God, can be in many places at many times all at once. Granny can be out in the bedroom getting spitroasted by two different exact copies of grandpa and you'll still see her downstairs as a nice older lady. She, like God, can be all things to all people once she has reached heaven.

And so can you!

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

because Jesus wasn't left leaning? holy fuck, hold my coffee while I point and laugh at you.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Being drunk, high on weed and coke, getting your dick sucked while listening to the Stone Roses' First Coming full volume is the closest I got to heaven

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

That's my first thought, pretty weird. they gun get leeches

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

I think that in heaven we will evolve beyond the need for pussy wreckers and everyone will be fucking grandma in one giant orgy of pure spiritual energy.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

and i suppose you believe we all "evolved" from monkeys... LOL

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

What's considered leftist now is primarily their amorality and their love of degeneracy, things which are certifiably hated by Jesus. You're also foolish in applying your quaint, half-developed ideas of leftism to a culture from two millennia ago.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Some sexy ass nymphs. I'd definitely rather drag them out, but I wouldn't be too mad if they dragged me in either.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Who else is tired of these type threads with the same predictable responses?

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

That's bacause you remember grandma at 80. If you saw her at 20 you might change your mind.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

I kind if hope that in heaven I get to be a cute anime girl and have adventures with another anime girl and we kiss and have fun and its kinda lesbo.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Randy Stair, is that you?

Evan Young
Evan Young

Until anime John Holmes finds you and you realize it's his heaven too.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

no

only hell exists but its more commonly known as earth

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

primarily their amorality and their love of degeneracy

Wow, are you stupid and uneducated to the real world. I honestly feel sorry for you and your narrow view of the world and its people.

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Don't know.

But if heaven were to exist, I'd like to think it's like the one in American Dad. Big ass hotel, you get a private room where you do anything/anyone you want, and then you can walk out and chill with gam-gam and great-great-great-great-great-great-great uncle Olaf

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

I don't think my idea of heaven is knowing my grandma is getting plowed by John Holmes' 14inch pussywrecker.

This is a stupid comment

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

This.

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

we don´t know and if someone go to the heaven why whould he come down the this hell?

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

Angels come down from heaven all the time, mostly for sex. I guess that means there's a lack of descent sex in heaven.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

if heaven would exist there would not be sites like Sup Forums...so it doesn´t exist

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Explain further?

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

Sup Forums proves that hell exists

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

as much as hell.
christianity is eastern death cult for morons.

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

christaity is a religion for slaves (foundet in the times of the old rome) so if someone see himself / herself as a slave fell free to believe in an ivisible big friend

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

I'm not op, but who mentioned christianity?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit