Does heaven exist?

Does heaven exist?

no

>Does heaven exist?

Yes

I believe it does in the sense of your body releases chemicals like DMT, and your body stays and soul goes somewhere else

Lol

in realety heven is a part of a insane mans imadigation. get insande enuf and youl find heven

It exists in your mind, but only in your mind.

kys and post results

no, the point of heaven is to distract dumb people from actually solving problem right here on earth

Nobody knows. Even if they did they would never been able to prove it or I'm sure everyone who isn't mentally ill would be religious in some way. The atheists would fall to their knees and repent. And No one would ever return to Sup Forums ever again.

Everyone's idea of heaven is someone else's version of hell. Also, let's say there is a heaven. You arrive and find out your grandma was a total slutbag and her heaven is getting railed by huge cocks all the live long day. Is it heaven anymore? I don't think my idea of heaven is knowing my grandma is getting plowed by John Holmes' 14inch pussywrecker.

It is the centre of energy...we just return to that core !

lol insanety is all in the eyes of the beholder and so. way shuld evry "sane" person be religius in som sort thats a bunch off bullshit. religion is words from a old tail not more true then the tales of trolls.

There is nothing after death.
Gtfo with your religious nonsense.
Ask yourself this:
>was there something before life?
no
>then there will be nothing after life.

Samefag

It does not matter to you. Even if it does exist, you'll never see it.

Yeah I don't remember the eons of time before I was born so why would I remember the time I spent on earth after I'm gone.

why don't you love your grandma and want her to be happy?

If not making your very life heaven before you die the point of life, what is?

For us? No. We humans are the angels who were forced from heaven for rebelling, and now we exist in our own hell.

Her happiness would cause my sadness and that's not heaven user. There is no sadness in heaven.

knowing your grandma is happy should make you happy. stop being selfish.

Heaven is a place on earth where you tell me all the things you want to do.

I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true?

So if his grandma wanted to go and prostitute herself because it made her happy, he should just be happy with it?

Fuck off with your liberalism you commie cuck.

What kind of bitch would be swimming nude in a filthy ass weed-ridden pond like that?

Lets say i pretend to not care, but grandma knows seeing me seeing her getting the ole dickaroo would make me sad which in turn would make her sad. That's not heaven.

That's why he's trying to talk some sense into them and get them out.

Heaven is the place where we go after the ride has finished.
But this ride does not ends.
And thus, heaven will never come.

yes, look up

No.

Yes of course.Place where Leftists are not allowed.

>So if his grandma wanted to go and prostitute herself because it made her happy, he should just be happy with it?

Yes, why can't he be happy that she is most happy when she is getting fucked? Why is how she's happy any of his business?

I'm a minister, no political leanings here.

Heaven has personal boundaries and not all of it is public. If your grandma is getting sexed as a 15 year old version of herself every day, you won't see her that way. when you go to visit her she'll be as how you most want to remember her. People in heaven, like God, can be in many places at many times all at once. Granny can be out in the bedroom getting spitroasted by two different exact copies of grandpa and you'll still see her downstairs as a nice older lady. She, like God, can be all things to all people once she has reached heaven.

And so can you!

because Jesus wasn't left leaning? holy fuck, hold my coffee while I point and laugh at you.

Being drunk, high on weed and coke, getting your dick sucked while listening to the Stone Roses' First Coming full volume is the closest I got to heaven

That's my first thought, pretty weird. they gun get leeches

I think that in heaven we will evolve beyond the need for pussy wreckers and everyone will be fucking grandma in one giant orgy of pure spiritual energy.

and i suppose you believe we all "evolved" from monkeys... LOL

What's considered leftist now is primarily their amorality and their love of degeneracy, things which are certifiably hated by Jesus. You're also foolish in applying your quaint, half-developed ideas of leftism to a culture from two millennia ago.

Some sexy ass nymphs. I'd definitely rather drag them out, but I wouldn't be too mad if they dragged me in either.

Who else is tired of these type threads with the same predictable responses?

That's bacause you remember grandma at 80. If you saw her at 20 you might change your mind.

I kind if hope that in heaven I get to be a cute anime girl and have adventures with another anime girl and we kiss and have fun and its kinda lesbo.

Randy Stair, is that you?

Until anime John Holmes finds you and you realize it's his heaven too.

no

only hell exists but its more commonly known as earth

>primarily their amorality and their love of degeneracy

Wow, are you stupid and uneducated to the real world. I honestly feel sorry for you and your narrow view of the world and its people.

Don't know.

But if heaven were to exist, I'd like to think it's like the one in American Dad. Big ass hotel, you get a private room where you do anything/anyone you want, and then you can walk out and chill with gam-gam and great-great-great-great-great-great-great uncle Olaf

>I don't think my idea of heaven is knowing my grandma is getting plowed by John Holmes' 14inch pussywrecker.

This is a stupid comment

This.

we don´t know and if someone go to the heaven why whould he come down the this hell?

Angels come down from heaven all the time, mostly for sex. I guess that means there's a lack of descent sex in heaven.

if heaven would exist there would not be sites like Sup Forums...so it doesn´t exist

Explain further?

Sup Forums proves that hell exists

as much as hell.
christianity is eastern death cult for morons.

christaity is a religion for slaves (foundet in the times of the old rome) so if someone see himself / herself as a slave fell free to believe in an ivisible big friend

I'm not op, but who mentioned christianity?