I always wanted to get into football manager, but I don't understand it. What should I know before I try to get into it?

I always wanted to get into football manager, but I don't understand it. What should I know before I try to get into it?

Other urls found in this thread:

guidetofootballmanager.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meme game for those shit at fifa

extremely detailed and autistic. i played it for a couple day before being overwhelmed with the sheer amount of micro-managing (no pun intended) this game needed

it isn't even fun. you don't participate in matches at all, you just watch CPU v CPU games while pretending your input had more to do with the outcome than it actually did

tl;dr turbo autism

>What should I know before I try to get into it?

pick Torino and do 5-3-2

Why cant you like both?

Every thing is not a competition

>played it for a couple days and thinks he has it all figured out

>let me throw in a few "autisms" for good measure to really drive my point home

>but I don't understand it

You have to be a top 5th percentile autist to enjoy and understand Football Manager

Your input does matter though. Even just picking players will make a difference. For example, if you have a CB that is good in the air, he can dominate a CF that isn't good in the air.

Fifa career mode is way too vanilla and easy while FM is so in depth I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. I wish there was a balanced in between kind of game.

did i trigger you? go to /trb/ and tell that they themselves don't admit that the game is an autistic sandbox

then go back to rebbit you fucking faggot

DONT DO IT

>you now remember "football fusion"

>I have a different opinion than you
>must be from re ddit

FM mobile is like that

>>>/trb/

Is greaseman an AUTIST?

>that fucking formation

what a fucking retard lmoa

>meme formations
He's Sup Forums

There's classic mode which is for the more casual player.

Also OP turn back now, FM will take away hours of your life. You'll start playing at like 9PM and before you know it it's 4AM and you've got to get ready for work in 3 hours.

>mfw literally over 9000 hours played since FM '07
1. Don't even start
2. If you do, it's either trial and error until you git gud, or read up guidetofootballmanager.com/
Formation, tactical instructions and player duties are 75% of the game essence. They make all the difference between 0:3 and 3:0, more so than individual player quality.
And buy players on 48 month installments.

>And buy players on 48 month installments.

>tfw i spent over 83 days of my life playing one game in the series

DO NOT START PLAYING THIS GAME

makes sure you give players a %30 sell on fee and yearly wage rise, or they won't join you