This stupid fucker is about to drag America to war. Where will you be when your city gets bombed?

This stupid fucker is about to drag America to war. Where will you be when your city gets bombed?

finally we get to see what happens when 'someone who can be baited with a tweet' get his hands on the launch codes
see you on the other side bros

I'll be with Dennis Rodman

i will sit on a roof of an church which is ind the cellar of the desert and plant some tomatoes and use Oil than water to let them Grow and you ? :)

Nothing will happen. The Chinese will do him (un), before the nice new shiny economy.

No, he's not. Only Congress can approve war, and Trump is hated by the House. Trump's presidency is effectively over.

The whole trump/kim thing is like watching a retarded schizophrenic kid argue with himself in the mirror neither will likely do shit though

Last president to ask for declaration of war from Congress was FDR during WW2. After that presidents have jumped Congress by sending troops to war zones but never actually declared war. Same could happen now with Trump.

I'm looking forward to wiping the floor with Best Korear

Trump's trying to force marshal law by escalating koreas aggression

I will be coming up on your location wearing a ghillie suit and shoot a round center mass into your body. Then take all your belongings and fuck your daughters and wive.

Wife*

Sup Forums is killing this fucking piece of shit today. I LOVE my country! FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!!!

North zkorra nukes can't reach western europe.

Wow, you could not be any more of a fag.

Actually if LA and Chicago and New York get nuked it'll be no loss. It would be a good thing getting rid of evil clinton voters. I say bring it young man. Kill em.

We would annihilate conservatives if it came to that. The South has been crushed and shall remain so.

Trump is fucking gone, and there ain't fuck all you can do about it faggot cuck conservative pussy ass bitch!

Another way to say it: TAKE YOUR FUCKING LOSER PREZ AND FUCK OFF.

No dipshit. We are already at war with NK. There has been a cease fire since the 50's. But we already are at war with them.

California is like the 7th largest economy in the world you big dummy.. We need Cali, they bring in a lot of money and most of the USA's produce.

>Trump won
>This stupid fucker is gonna get us killed!

>Hillary won
>This stupid cunt is cucking us by not taking action.

Fuck you world, I hope we all get incinerated in the next coming days.

I think it's time to foreclose on these bumfuck red Trump states. We've effectively bought your land. I say liberals march in and take it all away for good this time.

Fake news. Toss off, CNN shill.

>This stupid fucker is about to drag America to war.

I can't wait for this to make Ben Garrisons brain explode.

As long as Berkely California gets nuked first, I'M happy.

Are you paying attention to reality?
hope you get your face blasted off but your still conscious forever.

Goddamn, yes! I've never seen a North Korean glow before. I hope he melts them all. Fucking scum. I, honestly, need to stock up on marshmallows. This is gonna be fun :D.

America been at war for 200 years. Yawn.

>the south has been crushed
>There ain't fuck all

Listen to yourself. No productive, in shape, normal member of society with a life behaves like you. Guranteed virgin living with mommy

I'm so fucking sick of Kim Jong's bullshit, threatening to blow people up once a week? Fuck him off the face of the earth.

True but war was never declared against NK fucktard Korean and Vietnam are conflicts not wars. War was never declared.

Also this is a cringe thread..so bad I literally can't watch.

>I, honestly, need to stock up on marshmallows. This is gonna be fun :D.

Teenagers.

>We are already at war with NK. There has been a cease fire since the 50's. But we already are at war with them.

No, you are not, Mr. "Imma history expert". The Korean "War" was only a police intervention.

This guy gets it

thats not true since 9/11 presidents can use force without congressional approval, it's just not a formal war
>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>Syria
>...
>North Korea?
>...
>profit???
good news is I loved fallout4 and live in that area

>Where will you be when your city gets bombed?
seeing that the we have anti-ICBM defenses on both sides of the boarder, I'll be perfectly safe in my house, sipping some wine as I watch NK commit suicide

>also implying the gooks even have a missile to reach us

He is a great President and I will vote for him again

Lmao pepe is in a prophecy

>This stupid fucker is about to drag America to war.

Never would have thought this from a usually peace loving nation.

Im pretty sure North Korea is doing it dumbass.

Liberal America... It's ok for another country to nuke our territories, just let North Korea drop the bomb then we will have a gay rights parade and talk about women's rights.

>Korean War actually ever ended

Read a history book newfag

op IS faggot

you far left libbies have lost it...these repeated daily threads and posts confirm it.

The other side of where? Milwaukee?

At least make a better bai read OP
Too obvious

Probably in my city.

Triggered old grandpa detected

1.5 miles through the woods from the #3 spot in the country to get nuked.

So I won't be bothered.

this is the dog who drink beers?

lol creepy

damn the guy feel wtf lol

>implying there will be another election
kek
maybe if you click your heels together and really believe