Things just didn't work out

Things just didn't work out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch out user. You'll trigger the Trumpanzees and they'll start throwing their shit around everywhere again.

Projecting this hard.

Eurofag here. He is your president, you should be loyal.

>Projecting
youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

just say you are russian. You shit eater

Fallout 5 is now announced:
-highly realistic graphics
-thousands of active players
-Guns, Guns, Guns
-No RadX or RadAway

>Eurofag here.
Could you have possibly have made it more obvious that you're a Trumptard shill?

True, i plan on raping a trump supporter soon

Communists are only loyal to whoever gives them free shit.

Losers gonna lose.

>Googling Dan Rather

>85 years old
>Ex CBS anchor

Lol whatever you say you commie fuck.

You retards, this has nothing to do with Hillary, Trump or BlackObama.
The majority voted for a person as president and whoever opposes this is more dangerous to democracy than all of the three persons mentioned above, together.

It's on the news.
Trump deployed Iron Man to North Korea.
Adios chinese fuckers!

I'm looking forward to war with North Korea. Should be over within a few weeks.

That might be tough, what with you being a little, limp dick, faggot.

We are Americans, not pussy Europeans. We bow to no man. No one is above the law, and we answer to no king.

nah. Trump supporters, much like Trump, are whiny pussy bitches. Should be easy.

>majority

lol

Nah, real americans show respect for the voted president, whoever he/she ist.
You are anti-america, probably Russian or Chinese.

The majority kept the electoral system, which expresses the will of the people.
So the majority allowed Trump to become president.

Respect is earned, not freely handed. Try again cunt.

>The majority voted for a person as president
>This is what Trumptards actually believe.

Hillary got the majority votes at 65,853,516 (48.2%), while Trump only had 62,984,825 (46.1%). The only reason he's in office is because of the higher ups in Washington threw out the people's votes and elected him themselves in the electoral college.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

at least he admitted most news is fake

just wait for coming wars to cry over

See

Dumbass

Trumptards during the election:
>DRAIN THE SWAMP! CONGRESS NO LONGER REPRESENTS THE INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE, ONLY:Y THEIR OWN

Trumptards after the election:
>Naw, it's okay that congress ignored the will of the people, because my guy won.

Fucking retarded hippocrates.

See

Things are working out, be patient

Why you care for your political opposition instead of checking your own attitude. I mean, you lost?

Whatever. Fags like you can only get it up when fapping into your mom's panties or looking at pictures of little boys. Besides, your dick is probably only 2 inches long when fully erect, and that's being generous.

North Korea is threatening nuclear action against Guam.

If Trump responds, leftists will call him a war monger and a killer.

If Trump does not respond, Leftists will call him a Coward.

If Barrack Obama pontificates on this, he will be hailed as some kind of hero despite 900k Dead Sand Niggers.

Prove me wrong.
Protip; You cannot.

Please put the word "Trump" in the body of your post so I can filter it. Thanks.

Sounds like you guys are worried about the next 8 years...
You ought to be.

>Why you care for your political opposition instead of checking your own attitude.

This coming from a Trumptard is rich.

Let's ignore Trump, Hillary and BlackObama.
All we know are that leftist are fucking big whiners. We haven't seen that many threads after a black became president because Reps had to work.

This the number of Trump threads currently on Sup Forums. I think the retards have reached diminishing returns.

>whiny pussy bitches
Like the faggots who keep making these threads? O wait..

You have to try and prove yourself right before we try to prove you're wrong. That's how proper academic debates work.

But leave it to a Trump supporter to not have a clue about that.

Dan Rather didn't say this. He wears depends and yells at the weather channel. He can't formulate his own thought without a teleprompter. He's a human parrot trained to say whatever will get him a cracker.

>muh future generations
>please think of the children
For someone who has thus far done very little, he's getting demonised pretty hard.

I mean I'm still waiting for the smoke and fire, death squads marching down the streets shooting illegal mexican immigrants and refugees being lined up in front of a firing squad.

Maybe, just maybe, you're a victim of mass hysteria about a guy whose entire platform was actually about the poor working class and little else.

Your use of a semicolon after protip proves you're a fucking idiot and that I should file everything that you said under potato and disregard. Have a blessed day.

kek

Trump will be president for the net 7,5 year. Better start to deal with it.
Btw media in Europe is changing to a positive view on him. Big articles holding up his success in energy, environmental regulations and finance everywhere

Trump's incapable of forming full sentences and you think we're gonna take his word over Dan Rather?

Meth is one hell of a drug.

Trump is killing off the GOP. I am beginning toi believe he really is a mole Democrat.

Not winning.

How does this dog shit posting nigger spam these pictures so quickly?

Is that the same polls that said trump was going to lose by a landslide?

That's how leftist lost the election. Looking at pooping dogs instead of voting.

This from someone who was caught red handed making false documents and then running fake news stories. Dan Rather has ZERO credibility and has done more over the years to hurt and destroy America then most "mainstream" "reporters".

that's a good boy

And why did Dan Rather "quit" CBS? Because of a FAKE NEWS story about George Bush's Vietnam Era service in the national guard. As I remember it was a Word document 20 years before Word was invented.

i do remember that. ah, good times.