It would seem we have collectively ended Trump's presidency. America is a good nation with good people

It would seem we have collectively ended Trump's presidency. America is a good nation with good people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNoMc8MYno8
youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q&t=479s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Donaldson_(activist)
youtube.com/watch?v=GfuH4TlXu3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck are you even talking about. Trump ain't going anywhere he's our guy and he'll be our guy again in 2020

Punishment for voting for a sociopath crimelord.

if only stupidity were painful...

The GOP is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNoMc8MYno8

Losers gonna lose...

STOP TRYING TO MAKE THREADS ABOUT HIM ON Sup Forums

It's just going to get spammed by that fucking loser who has no life and has thousands of random images to derail it.

>It would seem we have collectively ended Trump's presidency.
You keep believing that libtard. The adults will be over here living in the real world.

Fuck off, traitor! -America

You vastly underestimate how many fans he has and how devoted they are to him.

>But muh CNN poll
Yeah, how's Hillary's presidency going?

Naw, it's time to get rid of Trump. This shitshow is over.

where are you getting this news from?

She still won.

GOTTA GET ME MUH OBAMA PHONE NIGGA

honestly not sure what you hope to accomplish by shitposting on Sup Forums, it's not like this is Sup Forums or something

Probably Stephen Colbert.

just that he is your president if you live in the United States.

Just as putting on women's clothing doesn't make you a woman, saying Trump is not your president does not make him any less your president.

Senator John McCain, you are my HERO.

lose what? hes in the white house you tard.

>putting on women's clothing doesn't make you a woman

Libshits are mad deportations both by ice and by them leaving are up so they're rapidly losing their new voting base that their democrat overlords have promised will install a one party state.

Meanwhile Trump is also cutting regulations by 16 for every new one, appointed a supreme court justice that just by being there trolls them into madness and is replacing key lower court spots with young up and coming republicans, all regulatory committees that hinder the creation of construction jobs are also being filled and replaced with Republicans because lazy nigger Obama let them lapse during his term. It's over libshits even if you got rid of Trump via voodoo witchcraft wishing upon a star fake Russian stories he's already won.

>GDQ
Yeah, I think it's well known that every speedrunner is mentally ill. They sit in a dimly lit room all day playing old games over and over until they can perfect them in competitions. None of them are right in the head.

it don't work that way, kid. You think any of us care that Trump's lurking around our white house?

We didn't elect him. We don't want him. he's a useless lying piece of shit. He's all yours. Stop trying to sell this carpetbagging rapist to normal Americans, we don't want any part of it.

Reality is tough, kid. Trump's nothing to us.

ITT Trumptards having seizures as their dear cucklord goes down in flames and ends up in prison.

Remember "Lock her up?" Oh, the irony!! LOL! Karma, I love you.

This the number of Trump threads currently on Sup Forums. I think the retards have reached diminishing returns.

The side that say's real women have dicks and men can give birth is trying to tell me Trump is a liar and stupid. Yeah okay.

I'm glad it's over.

The only people getting locked up are spics. While he goads North Korea into nuking liberal states. Bye bye bitch when you get turned into ash no one will miss you.

Losers gonna lose.

What did he do?

Buh bye loser!

Oh so that's why the spambot isn't here. It can only do one thread at a time.

But that's irrelevant. Did be betray his humans?

fuck trump and he's neo nazis supporters hinding behind the american flag

>Are reporting labor shortages.
No they are reporting a shortage of illegals they can exploit. PLenty of labor available, only for a reasonable salary.

And when is he getting locked up? The answer is when they can show full proof that he colluded with Russia. This whole time 0 evidence has been proven. Go cry about him being removed or thrown in jail while us in the real world know nothing is going to happen. Get the fuck over it faggot

CNN apparently

FIRST TRANSGENDER PRESIDENT WHEN?

Oh CNN the same "news" station that blackmails people and stages events. Gotta love those libtards who are so brainwashed that can't see the shit from the sewer

better then that snake oil salesman Alexa Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q&t=479s

Aliens and Supervolcanoes should be your prime concern. They are basic. Is you feel ambitious, worry yourself about cancer and heart disease.
+1 internet for advanced subjects like material science and other diseases
+2 for contributions yo any meaningful subject

>compassion
>drone bombing innocent civilians

Don't get caught if you go to prison you'll get raped by a big nigger dicks. They don't care about your shit tier political opinions just your boi pussy.

When some big man is on top of you bearing down on your anus with his massive cock you'll sniffle, cry and mumble under your breath

>but fuck Trump I hate him

Fucking never

Less than 15 people are talking to themselves, shilling to themselves, thinking anything they do will change anyone's minds. These threads are really sad.

tbh

Is that Danny from game grumps?

No she didn't libtard

Posting on Sup Forums will impeach him. Good work.

Fuck off liberal.

Hilary isnt innocemt either

Hey I'm not the only one who hits the volume button sometimes when I take screenshots.

no you're wrong. he's changing the world. just watch him work

im so scared of black man and thier black dicks im gonna hide under the bed now and call the mommy-puppy-police to protect my noble white blood from those beasts

Impeaching this dumbshit would be a huge mistake. The GOP is a worse cancer than the Great Pumpkin, if he ends up impeached then the GOP doesn't wear their mess long enough.

They fail at the economy and they start wars every time they get elected.

Not scared the point is they'll still rape you even though you're a liberal. Don't get caught all you end up with the AIDS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Donaldson_(activist)

>I also was protesting against the bail system, under which the privileged, the white, the middle class escape the pre-trial confinements which go automatically to the poor and black. In good conscience I could not take advantage of the privileges available to me.

>Even in jail, however, I could not escape those privileges. I was sent directly to cell block four, third floor — the privileged area where I could and did play chess with Gordon Liddy, where one-man rooms for 45 respectable prisoners were never locked

>That night, Donaldson was lured into a cell by a prisoner who claimed that he and his friends wanted to 'discuss pacifism' with him in their cells. He was then anally and orally raped dozens of times by an estimated 45 black male inmates. He suffered additional abuse a second night before he escaped from his tormentors (two of whom were pimping him to the others for cigarettes) and collapsed, sobbing, at the cell block gate where guards retrieved him. After a midnight examination at D.C. General Hospital (during which he remained handcuffed) he was returned to the jail hospital, untreated either for physical injury or emotional trauma

Yeah, you probably like that shit. Enjoy.

Fuck off back under your rocks.

President Trump, lib-tard bane.

even if i would i would still fuck you up white boi

LOL LOL

delusion is evident in these lgbt-lkjkhj++++ raidors

>a black man
>on the internet
hah good one

Yup, you sure did! Just like the dozen or so times you snowflakes ended his campaign and his candidacy. You Leftists sure put him in his place all those times, didn't you.

yea you got me, black people actually live life not glued to a computer screen, i guess thats why they fuck you up every time you march the streets

youtube.com/watch?v=GfuH4TlXu3E

I mean, I always knew your side was delusional I just didn't realize you were THIS delusional.

On a serious note how do you not realize that you are all just acting like children throwing temper tantrums. No one is ever happy with the political party that is elected but I have never seen this type of reaction before.

Also, for a group that prides its' self on not assuming things about others (gender) you were remarkably quick to assume that I was a trump supporter for simply pointing out a fact.

I have been around for a long time, I have worked in government for a long time and never before have I lost so much respect for a particular party before. And my job called for me to work for both parties and I had to do some pretty horrible things in the name of both dem and repub.

This shit has reached a new level of low.

ty for checking those magnificent 7s. praise kek indeed, fellow anonymous