At last night's TIFF Soirée, the Toronto Film Festival's pre-opening-night fundraising event...

>At last night's TIFF Soirée, the Toronto Film Festival's pre-opening-night fundraising event, honoree Michael Fassbender did not disappoint, particularly when he started cringing and rubbing his face with embarrassment during a clip of himself as Magneto nearly taking down a plane while in a rage against James McAvoy's Professor X in a scene from X-Men: Days of Future Past. "I don’t actually like that performance there, to be honest," Fassbender said as the lights came up. "I just think it’s me shouting. It’s just like" — he made an angry face and flailed his arms around — "some dude shouting."

The fuck he wanted? Open his arsehole like goatse? Would that be a great performance? Fucking faggot...

vulture.com/2016/09/michael-fassbender-embarrassed-magneto-x-men-toronto.html

Michael Fassmemer

Guess the moneys just too good. Sad to see actual artists involved with capeshit but cant really blame them

lol OP what the fuck is wrong with you, why do you even care

He's a spic who thinks that capeshit is high culture

>spic
>Irish–German
Fuck off back to Sup Forums scummy.

>imagine how many reaction faces we can get from that moment

I was talking about OP you fucking retard

Hes talking about you OP, not fassbender. Idiot.

if he want to be taken seriously he should stop doing capeshit for money.
>haha i don't actually like this stuff, i'm an artist you know! i worked with malick!

I think he'll soon find out that Ass Creed is a way worse mistake

You have to go back

Oh, that's why I didn't get it, you fucking faggots. Because I'm OP and I'm no spic.

These. If he's that bothered he shouldn't have picked up another potential franchise.

This.

>all these fuckers
>you pulled them out of no where
>pay them giant rolls, cut, bonus, series contracts
>you only ask them to do so tiny amount of work
>you only ask them for permission to use their faces in modeling and animation
>put them into relevancy so they can do their directing, pet projects, art house Shakespeare movies

>they have to distance themselves from your movies, by pouring acid on you and your movies whenever they have the chances

If they're doing it for money then they're not actual artists are they?

Maybe they are capitalist artists.

S-Singer?

Surely an oxymoron.

This is so true.
CGI is ruining everything.

lol it's capeshit..

the only capeshit to ever be taken seriously is nolans stuff, the rest is for children and money the actors know this, they don't care, it's easy money.

>the only capeshit to ever be taken seriously is nolans stuff