There is no musician who gets as much unfair hate as the Bieb

There is no musician who gets as much unfair hate as the Bieb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm2JdbDC-yI
youtube.com/watch?v=1H3ERwpLCxo
defamer.gawker.com/justin-bieber-doesnt-recall-anything-in-the-greatest-d-1540402343
blabbermouth.net/news/justin-bieber-slammed-by-heavy-metal-fans-for-wearing-metallica-t-shirt/
tmz.com/2017/07/25/justin-bieber-canceled-tour-dedicated-religion-hillsong-church/
youtube.com/watch?v=nP-DQK8YIzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shitty attitude
>collabs with shitty musicians
>spawned a wave of blonde kids with undercuts trying the same thing but doing worse somehow
>all albums are the definition of safe, unadventurous, uninspired pop
>has a Christmas album
>is walking, talking fan service with TWO shitty documentaries to capture his come up

yeah i think it's fair

The Beach Boys has a christmas album

i actually agree. my fav was when he punched that guy from his car.

No that would be nickleback

then it's a minor factor against both of them

choa seems to be getting hate here now and she doesn't deserve any of it

people dont like being force fed bullshit manufactured pop and any poor tween unfortunate enough to get picked as a the sacrificial lamb to be gutted at the altar of 14 year old girls with a limited amount of control over their parent's disposable income is going to be the target of a lot of ire from people who see music as an actual art form and not something to be consumed for the fuck of it

imagine if you loved fancy restaurant food and you constantly have unwashed retards telling you that you're pretentious for not liking big macs as much as filet mignon because "its all subjective"

Shut the fuck up

using the term musician to describe that ken doll twink is way too generous imo

Sufjan Stevens has a christmas album.

>went from unlistenable horrible teen pop cancer to generic mainstream r&b/pop shit
wtf i love bieber now

no

I lost any sympathy I had for him after he got caught miming.

He has two actually. So it's a minor factor against all three of them. Especially for Sufjan for trying to do every damn Christmas song he could find

Hating on a generic pop singer is pretty normie desu

She is a high payed prostitute dancer. What the fuck do you expect?

nope, choa writes her own music, plays the guitar and has the voice of an angel

Not high paid, most kpop idols barely live above the poverty line. Mix that in with Korea's already skyscraper high suicide rate and well....!

>Hasn't released any good, worthwhile music
>No redeeming personality qualities, behaves exactly like a young man who's had his dick sucked constantly since the age of 12

GEE I CAN'T FATHOM WHY HE'S DISLIKED

white people still hate kanye for no reason

I didnt say that. She probably sing and play the guitar but she gets money by shaking her tits, faggot.
sure but some of them, the famous ones, have nice phones and plastic surgery

He will probably get one more documentary made about his life, at least, maybe years later from now.

>blaming child stars for not acting modest and humble
ishiggydiggy

as much as I disowned him, that would be appropriate. he's a sensation.

but in the past? lord(e) no.

There's nothing wrong with Christmas albums. I'd honestly rather listen to the JB Xmas album rsther than any other album of his.

They're a product of the career they were swept up in, sure, but they're still cunts and we don't have to like them.

>but not choa
I fap everyday for this whore. She was made to be a fap material

youtube.com/watch?v=tm2JdbDC-yI
youtube.com/watch?v=1H3ERwpLCxo

stupid fucker you will go to hell

The only Christmas album I listen to is the Jackson 5, and that's mostly for the novelty and the fact that they have one. Like the same reason people listen to Ugly God, we're just happy with it existing. It's a meme to me.

Not a fan of Christmas music though. Too niche to me. The regurgitated themes get old quick and most records are covers rather than fresh approaches to discussing the holiday/season.

this. ESPECIALLY the shitty attitude part. i remember a point in time several years ago where there was a new headline about him acting like an asshole like every other day. spitting on fans, hitting people with expensive sportscars etc.

You're just jealous.

You do know that he's much richer and had far more sex than anyone on Sup Forums. Just Saiyan.

His music since becoming an adult is absolutely safe, completely generic R&B based on cliches.

This completely
He's not the worst musician in the world, but he's utterly generic and just seems like a dick. He even looks like a smug little asshole in that pic you posted, OP. He might have the most punchable face in music.

Bieber is an asshole, pure and simple.

>Blink 182
A fan wrote to them just before he committed suicide, Tom DeLonge was so touched that he wrote "Adam's Song" as a tribute.
>Metallica
Visited some old lady in a rest home who claimed to be a fan (since when do elderly women like Metallica?)
>Nirvana
Kurt Cobain sometimes stayed up all night answering fan letters. Nirvana also played gay rights benefit concerts.
>Justin Bieber
Spits on his fans from a balcony. Started doing drugs and started smoking, this resulted in fans cutting themselves and/or worse, he did absolutely nothing to stop a fan base from cutting themselves. He was allowed into a skydiving park for free as long as he advertised for it, did no advertising and trashed the place. This one really pisses me off. Disrespected Anne Frank in her own house, he said that rape happens for a reason, then he commented in the comment book that he “wishes she was a Belieber”.

The thing is that Bieber was in his teens when all that shit happened.

I'm not defending his actions but let's be honest here, if you had that kind of fame at his age you'd probably do some fucked up shit as well.

Wasn't Adam's Song a Mark song, not a Tom song?

>>shitty attitude
give any teenager money and women and see how they act
>>collabs with shitty musicians
you say that like he plans them, also his feature with travis scott was pretty good.
>>spawned a wave of blonde kids with undercuts trying the same thing but doing worse somehow
thats not his fault and zayn/david beckem contributed
>>all albums are the definition of safe, unadventurous, uninspired pop
>>has a Christmas album
>>is walking, talking fan service with TWO shitty documentaries to capture his come up
alright i give you that but he definitely calmed down in recent years and hasn't done any stupid shit so the hate today i think is still unwarranted

There was definitely a lot of hate for this guy long before he did anything illegal or remotely objectionable. Mostly from male tweens and from people with the mentality of male tweens.

Yeah, he had a high pitched voice and looked like a girl, but there were more important reasons why he immediately received obscene amounts of hatred.

People had hate for this guy for the same reason that people hated High School Musical, Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, or many similar phenomenons before him: they are artists who are perceived to be aimed at groups of people that it is undesirable to be associated or confused with. Namely, children and females.

The young teenagers who loudly professed their hatred for Justin Bieber from 2010–2012 were the same kind of people who would swear up and down that they’ve never played Pokemon or watched the Power Puff Girls. They felt a strong need to prove their manliness, and bashing things associated with the opposite of manliness was a good way to do it.

Then time passed and JB began to get into legitimate trouble. Much like Britney and Michael before him, rather than getting sympathy, the angry mobs of the internet magnified the drama as much as possible. In this case, the nail that sticks out gets hammered down. People need a lightning rod for them to be able to get out their frustrations on, while also drawing praise from others.

I can’t personally sympathize with the psychology of somebody who acts legitimately infuriated that some 20 year old Canadian who happens to be very famous got a DUI somewhere, but I can only assume that the root of the frustration lies somewhere else.

Justin Bieber, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears have all served as these lightning rods in one time or another. Probably many more in the pre-internet era that I can’t think of.

P U R E

E V I L

>Spits on his fans from a balcony.
was this actually proven, i heard it was just two pictures juxtaposed
>Started doing drugs and started smoking
like any teenager
>He was allowed into a skydiving park for free as long as he advertised for it, did no advertising and trashed the place.
>This one really pisses me off. Disrespected Anne Frank in her own house, then he commented in the comment book that he “wishes she was a Belieber”.
he was still a teen when this happened i believe
>he said that rape happens for a reason
he said that to the absolutely loaded question of something akin to "what do you think women with rape babies should do?" like anybody knows the answer to that that wont piss people off, especially if that person is 16

>The young teenagers who loudly professed their hatred for Justin Bieber from 2010–2012 were the same kind of people who would swear up and down that they’ve never played Pokemon or watched the Power Puff Girls
not true nerds hated him too it was never about manliness he just has a hateable face

This is pretty accurate.

I feel like there are some legitimate reasons to hate JB but when you ask the average JB hater why he hates him it's always:

>hurr he look like a fag

Let's be honest.

There's a big element of jealousy at play.

The fact that this little blonde white guy gets paid millions and gets to fuck super hot girls just doesn't sit well with a lot of his haters.

>People had hate for this guy for the same reason that people hated High School Musical, Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, or many similar phenomenons before him: they are artists who are perceived to be aimed at groups of people that it is undesirable to be associated or confused with. Namely, children and females.
Yeh except with Miley Cyrus and, like, Ariana Grande, at least you could fap to them.

Maybe because he acts like an idiot doing stuff like mooning everyone from the top of the Myan ruins. Or driving like a maniac in his Ferrari through his own neighborhood. When he does stuff like this, it is a reflection of his disregard for others and thus he gets labeled as a "punk".

It's too bad because I have seen good charity work accomplished by Justin. But it's true in life that even though you might do a hundred things great, doing one thing bad usually becomes the thing everyone focuses on and remembers you by. And when in the spotlight, it's only more so.

People like him should be a positive role model for fans. He tends to revel in being in the spotlight by shocking everyone with his “I can do whatever I want because I'm famous” attitude. He needs to grow up.

Except people hated him long before he did any of that stuff when he was just a 12 year old kid.

>Kurt Cobain sometimes stayed up all night answering fan letters
I'm not surprised by this but still kinda am since most people wouldn't take the time out of their day to make time for their fans on some personal level he apparently stayed after sets to sign waves and waves of autographs and he did it a lot.

Some real reasons to hate Justin Bieber:

1. He said rape happens for a reason.
2. He wrote in the guest book of Anne Frank’s house that he wishes she was a Belieber (which makes him a stuck up snob)
3. When asked to try being a vegan, he gagged and spit out a vegan steak that had been specially ordered for him
4. He makes his fans pay tons of money to see him live even though he could afford having all the tickets be 50 bucks instead of 100 for mezzanine seats.
5. He went to a children’s hospital in England and was talking to a nurse who was working there when Justin visited the hospital. He made them clear an area for him so he didn’t have to wait near the sick children, he then spent 5 minutes with them whilst the cameras were on and left without so much as a thank you.
6. He attacked a photographer at said hospital.
7. He pissed in a restaurant kitchen.
8. Someone’s co worker did security for him once. He faked a really bad asthma attack and made them call the paramedics and then laughed his ass off when they came through the door. His people talked the paramedics into not saying anything because you can go to jail for that.
9. He also called for a car to take him to the mall and didn’t like the color so he sent it back. And then he went to the mall and stayed 5 minutes before saying it was the shittiest mall he’d ever been in.

10. He’s banned from Disney World for punching Goofy.
11. Not only does he make his fans pay tons of money for a concert, but on a school night he didn’t even show up until half way through schedule time.
12. He’s quoted for screaming “Fuck Bill Clinton” to cameras and attacked the paparazzi, who is suing.
13. He spit in an old guy's face
14. When he went to Vermont, he was kicked out of every single business he went in. IHOP, Walmart, Hannafords, everywhere. He went to the movie theater and threw a temper tantrum when they told him he couldn’t bring his Subway sandwich into the theater, as it was against the rules. He then made a huge mess of the theater and had to be carried out by his bodyguard kicking and screaming about how they were all worthless monkeys.
15. He randomly showed up to Disney unannounced and demanded that the entire Yachtsman Steakhouse be cleared so he could eat there. The staff had to call every single one of the guests to tell them that their reservations they had been planning for months were cancelled and wasn’t allowed to give them an explanation. Disney also decided that it wasn’t fair to their guests and gave them free dinner at another restaurant which obviously lost them a lot of money and business that night. So after personally shutting down the restaurant, Justin comes down in nothing but a bathrobe.

I don’t hate him because he has a girly voice, makes terrible music (I personally think he makes good music), or is gay. I hate him because he is a terrible human being.

Limp Bizkit. Fight me

Also he insulted metal fans.

but he's SOOOO hot

There are more significant accomplishments by Justin Bieber that you failed to mention:

He was booed at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
He was booed at the 2014 Juno Awards
He has the most disliked YouTube video of all time, and several of his videos are on the top 20 of the most disliked videos list
His 2014 deposition gave the world a glimpse into his amazing personality

defamer.gawker.com/justin-bieber-doesnt-recall-anything-in-the-greatest-d-1540402343

lol metal fans are the touchiest faggots in the world

blabbermouth.net/news/justin-bieber-slammed-by-heavy-metal-fans-for-wearing-metallica-t-shirt/

metal fans are the touchiest faggots in the world

God metal fans are such fedora tipping cringe artists... I'm honestly ashamed to admit that I listen to metal sometimes.

Justin Bieber can wear whatever fucking t-shirt he wants.

When did people started hating him ?

When his song "Baby" came out. It wasn't his first song but this particular managed to garner as much hate as its popularity.

Why did people started hating him?

Because he had a girly voice back in the day. This has been the biggest reason till he became a teen. At that time every male wanted to show how manly he is. Since Bieber had a girly voice back in the day people thought it was be unmanly and often used the term "gay" to describe it.

Now some solid reasons for hate:

He spit on his fans from a hotel balcony.
He pissed in a cleaning bucket in a restaurant.
He visited the Anne Frank museum and wrote "wish she had been a Belieber"
He was driving drunk
And many more reasons which caused the hate you see these days. I am not much into pop music but from what I have heard he is making good music now, though that doesn't change the fact that he is a terrible person.

From when he became famous he was treated like a product. Nobody guided him in areas such as handling hate, which caused him to become really insecure. Also some of his fans are like crazy about him I don't know why, they literally invade his personal space like he is their teddy bear or some shit like that (this actually happened and he slapped his fan due to it).

I am like give him some space man, he ain't your toy. But still going to an extent to slap a fan, he could have just got bodyguards around.

i agree

He waited kind of long between the debut album and the followup, and the followup really lacked decent, memorable songs.

Plus it's always a problem when a teen idol openly has a girlfriend. The Beatles' wives/girlfriends received death threats from fans. Janet Jackson's marriage to Rene Elizondo was hidden for a very long time. It's the same reason why Playboy Playmates can't have a boyfriend; it would ruin their marketability.

Justin Bieber is widely despised because of a variety of reasons, namely:

1. Justin's music is mostly and repetitively about infatuations, attractions towards girls and meaningless crap about love. He's just a kid singing pop songs about crushes on chicks. It's too boring and immature.

2. He is an attention-seeker. All of his recent hoopla about drugs and prostitution and what not (I didn't read the news thoroughly) is just a way to headline newspapers and look 'popular'. He has a childish mentality of popularity, fame, wealth and other aspects. He's your average wanna-be school guy.

3. He has a girl's voice.

4. He has illogical and also offensive views on various topics, like his opinion on abortion (Again, didn't read the news properly)

5. He asserts he is the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain and Freddie Mercury and what not. Me being a hardcore rock fan, I find his bullshit unbearable.

6. He has no respect for others in the music industry.

Guess that's enough for now. You get the point.

The answer is quite simple: no one likes a self-absorbed, self righteous, disrespectful egomaniac douchelord ass clown. Add to that the fact that he could retire right now and have more money than any of us will ever see, and the hatred grows. The bottom line is that he's just a punk-ass bitch that's one security guard lapse away from the ass kicking of a lifetime. I would watch the youtube clip of that every morning when I get up and every night before I go to sleep.

Maybe, just maybe, the shitty attitude came after years of the internet constantly making fun of him for a reason.

>find jesus
>cancel tour

based biebs btfoing athiests

tmz.com/2017/07/25/justin-bieber-canceled-tour-dedicated-religion-hillsong-church/

christfags 1
fededgelords 0

What about chance the rappers Christmas Album (mixtape)?

these things are true? what the fuck. is he the human incarnation of lucifer?

>Spits on his fans from a balcony
>did absolutely nothing to stop a fan base from cutting themselves

Patrician

1. He said rape happens for a reason.
>That quote was taken out of context.
2. He wrote in the guest book of Anne Frank’s house that he wishes she was a Belieber (which makes him a stuck up snob)
>He meant it sincerely.
3. When asked to try being a vegan, he gagged and spit out a vegan steak that had been specially ordered for him
>They should have cooked a better steak.
4. He makes his fans pay tons of money to see him live even though he could afford having all the tickets be 50 bucks instead of 100 for mezzanine seats.
>I highly doubt Bieber sets his own ticket prices, and selling tickets for low prices just means more profits for ticket scalpers.
5. He went to a children’s hospital in England and was talking to a nurse who was working there when Justin visited the hospital. He made them clear an area for him so he didn’t have to wait near the sick children, he then spent 5 minutes with them whilst the cameras were on and left without so much as a thank you.
>Dude didn't want to get sick. Deal with it.
6. He attacked a photographer at said hospital.
>Every celeb does this.
7. He pissed in a restaurant kitchen.
>When you gotta go you gotta go
8. Someone’s co worker did security for him once. He faked a really bad asthma attack and made them call the paramedics and then laughed his ass off when they came through the door. His people talked the paramedics into not saying anything because you can go to jail for that.
>He was havin a laugh
9. He also called for a car to take him to the mall and didn’t like the color so he sent it back. And then he went to the mall and stayed 5 minutes before saying it was the shittiest mall he’d ever been in.
>They took him to a terrible mall

fuck up faggot. it took a full 2 years of worldwide hatred before his "shitty attitude" started, before that he was an innocent little kid

the same people who were shaming him for having a shitty attitude were calling him a faggot 2 years prior

bieber is based

Bieber is the Mozart of our times.

based. was listening to nookie and break stuff earlier today. their first two albums are good. same deal for smashmouth.

A lot of popular rap artists who came up in the aughts get a really bum rap. (See: Kanye, Lil Wayne)

he has in the know producers

This to be completely honest

>A fan wrote to them just before he committed suicide, Tom DeLonge was so touched that he wrote "Adam's Song" as a tribute.
>Hoppus said the song's inspiration came from "reading a magazine where some teenage kid had killed himself and left a letter for his family."

2 seconds on wikipedia u lying nerd

ice ice baby

bieber has good albums too btw you piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=nP-DQK8YIzM

p.s christmas albums are fire af

all you hatin' on me and I'm still millionaire lmao at your life bros

Thanks for the free publicity!!

the type of people who hate bieber love h3h3 vids and think jake paul is the best new meme

h3h3 and his all his fat neckbeard fans have this vindictive uncontrollable hatred for anyone whos decent looking

you can always tell when someones taking their own issues out on justin bieber

this. h3h3 strikes me as someone who would have been leaving hate filled comments on justin biebers facebook back in 2008

I once saw Justin Bieber, before he was massively famous, doing an acoustic routine in someone's living room. Very chilled and soulful. He was ecstatic for the support from the comments.

Fast forward 4 years and he's spitting on fans.

People don't hate Bieber, whether they realize it or not. They hate what he stands for. He is nothing but a passive vessel for corporate hacks out to exploit the undeveloped ears of mindless children. That's what any person who values good music hates; he is simply the face of it.

He is an arrogant, self-entitled cretin. He may be able to sing and I believe he can drum...but his attitude is atrocious. Nobody likes watching a privileged little prat acting in an inconsiderate and often rude and offensive manner. People tend to connect with people who seem to appreciate their success and possess a degree of humility. Also his music is mass-produced corporate rubbish.

I admit I listen to some songs with stupid lyrics but Justin Bieber literally has some of the crappiest lyrics that have the depth of a shot glass. He is marketed towards teenage girls, this would be the same as asking "why do people hate One Direction"... Because pop artists take heat for not writing their own songs, sounding generic and clearly having an image to be marketable (the difference is their styles are chosen for them). And no artist of any genre goes without haters, it doesn't matter what singer or band they have them. I also think he is building himself up before he has done really much of anything to deserve to compare himself to past idols. The difference between Justin Bieber and Kurt Cobain is Justin comes in a neat and well put together package and Kurt spear headed a whole genre/movement and their music was original and they didn't have their lyrics written for them.

I believe the term people use is "butt bandit". In order to receive positive review from the audience a singer actually has to

Write meaningful songs. Baby Baby Baby won't get you respected. For inspiration about writing meaningful songs one can look up to Queen (my favourite), Beatles, Nirvana, you know guys that actually made, uh, music.

Learn humility. You're already earning millions for making garbage music but to add insult to injury, you also pretend that you're some bigshot super talented living gem that we must all respect. Not gonna happen m8.

For me it is the unrealized potential.

Usher is your role model? Blaze your own trail, kid.

Stop trying to be a 'soul' singer or, worse, a rapper. Just sing, like you used to.

Don't release anymore 'acoustic' CDs where you don't play guitar. Play the damn thing yourself! If you want respect, play some music.

Also, time to lose Scooter Braun. Yes, he helped you get your career off the ground and there is understandable loyalty. But his defensive tweets on your behalf are not helping.

Here are some better role models for you:

Bono
Springsteen
Johnny Lang
Ed Sheeran

I guess my main problem with the Bieb is that he is getting bad advice and doesn't realize it.

He will go the way of his idol Michael Jackson and end up as a punch line who owns a zoo and wears a mask (oh, wait, that happened already) and laments the loss of his childhood through God only knows what dysfunctional behavior.

Because of the unrealistic claims of his fans. I have nothing against Bieber and nothing against people who love him but I can understand how people would get annoyed when he's presented as Bigger Than The Beatles/Elvis etc. When people make incorrect comparisons it does annoy a lot of people who understandably take a swipe at Bieber.

The episode after the Juno Awards is a good example. Biebier was nominated for artist of the year but lost out to Neil Young. The tirade of vitriol that came from Bieber fans who didn't know who Young was (as if 12 year old girls know who NY is, but that's aside the point) caused a lot of Neil's fans to comment in retaliation.

Most people hate him because he's a 'girl' or he's 'gay'. Well he really isn't. There is nothing wrong with being either of them anyway. If you think there is, then I'm sorry but there is something really wrong with you. Actual reasons why he is a douchebag of epic proportions:

1. He said rape happens for a reason. Lemme repeat that. _Rape happens for a reason_.
2. He went to the Anne Frank Museum and wrote in the guestbook that he wishes she could have been a Belieber. Self confidence is great, but have a little respect.
3. He compares himself to Michael Jackson and Kurt Cobain. Excuse me.
4. He insults metal and metal fans.
5. He spit on his fans

Conclusion: He doesn't torture small animals. But he is a retarded asshole. Accept it, embrace it and move on.

He never won an award
He has a huge audience and is very famous so he is going to get some haters along with some fans
He got arrested for marijuana
He went to Anne Frank's house and wrote in the guestbook that he “hoped she would have been a Belieber”
He usually whines and calls it “singing” while using auto-tune as well. Where as other singers use a little amount of auto-tune or none at all and are still successful.
His fan base is made up of tween girls
His reputation of “Baby” has also made an effect on his career.
He is so stuck up, especially in interviews. You can tell that he is full of himself.
Didn’t he cheat on Selena Gomez?
All his songs lack creativity, meaning that they are all about the same thing, love. Not everyone wants songs about love.

>when asked to try being a vegan, he gagged and spit out a vegan steak that had been specially ordered for him
Based

>he's banned from Disney world for punching Goofy
Wtf this nigga is pure evil

female musicians get lots of unwanted and totally undeserved hate all the time

fuck the beach goys

t. obvious pedo

1. truth
2. based
3. based
4. good business model
5. he could have done better it doesnt make him hitler
6. based media deserves to be punched
7. pretty inappropriate but it was in a bucket not on any food, again not hitler
8. sounds like a lie to me
9. sounds like another lie to me

Bob Dylan's put out a Christmas album, one of Bowie's most famous duets is a Christmas song, The Beatles put out an annual Christmas song, Johnny Cash has plenty of Christmas albums, etc. You guys are just offended at this specific fact because it's Bieber.

>4. He makes his fans pay tons of money to see him live even though he could afford having all the tickets be 50 bucks instead of 100 for mezzanine seats.
Many classic rock acts do this as well. Why don't I see you hating on them for this?

Oh, a millionaire just couldn't handle Internet trolls, aye buddy?

A 13 year old millionaire who, for the first two or three years of success, was constantly called a faggot simply because he appealed to teenage females?