Do I pass as female Sup Forums what can I do to improve my look

do I pass as female Sup Forums what can I do to improve my look

tits or gtfo

You have the look pretty nailed down, actually. Hormone therapy will bring you further along and accentuate the things you already have going for you.

remove the bra and post some nudes

you look like you're smelling a really bad fart

id take you out to dinner, then home to ma, then boom bam bing boom

Thanks user I'm not hormones or anything yet

Impressive for no hormones. Must have naturally feminine features. Keep posting?

ohh, you mean you are not a female

You pass more than many "genuine" females

Sure user

You can first work on taking a photo vertically

you look somewhere between 12 and 18

well done, femanon, almost

you're gorgeous

You have an incredible figure. Wish I had more to add, but this is a bit out of my territory and I donlt typically comment on threads.

any way we can get you to strip your cute

How old are you?
There's potential to become a real 10/10 after hormones.

20 will they still work

They'll work at any point. The sooner the better, but since you're already so feminine, I imagine you'll be fine.

I'm sorry to say this but the people here are clearly blind due to horniness. You pass yes but honestly, not as an attractive female. Sorry. Don't want to get your hopes up. Good luck though.

impressive.go get yourself some

Your scale is pretty skewed. She is very passable AND quite attractive. Don't be a troll just to troll.

Didn't even know you were a man until you asked. You're good, congrats

Definitely. Of course, it's way more effective if you're younger, but all you would have to worry about is your bone structure. and by the looks of it, you're more than fine.

work in progress didnt even start jet. regonize potential

stop having a dick and the normie-ass brown curly man hair

I'm not. I'm trying to be honest. I see "10/10" and I can say for certain that no. Not 10/10. 5/10 maybe. I'm not trolling, I cant be fucked with that shit. I just wanted to let the guy know. The world can be cruel, stop trying ot protect people from honesty.

I don't care as long as I can pass

I'm weighing this against most I've seen on here, and by that scale, she is far and above more attractive than most. Guess it comes down to taste, but you do seem like the odd man out. She has a very Ashley Johnson vibe.

You definitely could pass. Poast moar

I'd bang if you did your hair better and put on makeup. Hard pass if your dick was big though.

no, wear makeup horseface

Speaking of, show more?

see this? this is what you look like

this is what all crossdressing faggots look like

a guy in women's clothing

tl;dr - kys

Nope, could not be more wrong. Not even decent troll bait.

The Newcastle/Seaton delaval user is still interested in being a sugar daddy if you want some new girly stuff

bend over and show boy pussy

I'd mistakenly fuck you.

Im saying this without potentional being realised btw. I guess you could do things.

Wow user, you're so cool, be my friend?

in closet trans. you make me so jelly you look amazing

Whats her name, user?

Post without face?

Im straight and i think id fuck the shit out of oyu even if you didnt tell me till the last moment

Katya Pero, my dear user. Good fapping to you.

dont have any pics of me./ phone

I could tell from the thumbnail while scrolling, and stopped to check out of my own curiosity. No, you don't pass if it's that obvious. 70% of traps don't pass to anyone, 97% don't pass to people who know their shit. There's a huge fucking difference between a "trap" and a crossdresser

Some ass pics would help tremendously. This is a hard situation, we need to be thorough with our judgement.

>Im straight and i think id fuck the shit out of oyu

Found the fag who thinks he's straight

Ah damn.

Any better

you have a kik or something?

Very. I know these are from last month, but post some new ones? Nude if you're feeling adventurous.

Oh yeah. I'd fuck you easily. Those tights are hot amazing. Any chance you could show more?

you look like bran stark

will have to see dat ass of course

so where are you from. do you digg girls or guys

nudes pls!

Tree eyed raven

at least give us a back shot so we can fap

this

Moar

I'm not even a fag, and I find you kind of attractive

You should tile a new surround and install a modern tub.

Thanks best advice on this thread

maybe gain some weight? dont know if that will help but it could
i think with proper make-up you will be passable as it is

Can you be my sugar daddy?

Hot as fuck

do you have more latex stuff?

Nah, sorry. Was only interested in op, they said before they lived near me.