Itt We come up with creative ways to trigger feminists

>itt We come up with creative ways to trigger feminists

play "enormous penis" by da vinchi's notebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why waste time trying to think of a clever way to piss off feminists when all i have to do is find some trump supporters, say "i dont support trump" and watch them roil and shriek and shit themselves?

btw. i dont support trump

Because its more rewarding to come up with a well thought out way to piss them off

yeah? i mean, if that's what you want to waste your energy on then okay. i just go after the easiest target with the largest response. used to be feminazis, now its trumpers. less work, bigger reward.

You come off as pretty upset. I think OP is winning!

>create a thread for ideas on triggering twats
>already trigger one by the first post

well i guess thats somthing at least.

Hit them in the face.

i gotta agree with the other guy tho. trump supporters are so easy to trigger now that its effortless. the fruit isnt even hanging low, its just laying on the ground. if there's a group you want to stir up just for fun, its now the trump fans.

Talk about being a feminist yourself. They'll want to grill you because they'd never believe a guy is a feminist.

Then the fun begins.

Heres an idea

>go to Gender studies course at uni
>bring loud bluetooth speaker and use the school internet/cellular
>place speaker in a hidden point
>halfway through class play the following youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

>proceed to laugh your sides into orbit
>???
>profit

Thats an overstatement as well, picking up the fruit implies any kind of effort. It´s more like they picked it, cut it up and fed you, you just have to enjoy the fruit. But it's a numb kind of enjoyment which only triggers the memory of when you where a child picking your first fruit and following your dad's instruction on how to peel it without making a total mess. Just a memory of that feeling of pride that you had when you took your first bite of the fruit which slowly but gradually mixed with the sweet flavor into an all over feeling of rewarded succes.

Thats's what it had become not only to mock trump supporters but all those edgy groups and I put sjws, Feminists, radical muslims and trump supporters, all those unreasonably invested groups into the same group. When they get enraged simply by my existance, someone who doesn't believe the same thing as they do, it puts a small satisfied smile on my face. But its weak satisfaction, because its not earned. I didnt work to piss them off, it is not my reward to see them pissed off, they are pissed off by default.

That is what being a troll has become, it has become too easy...

im guessing your more centrist then? thats what ive been getting from your posts

Here is an idea:

>Spread info that vegans are sexist and enable toxic behavior and rape because they want people to eat only phallic food like carrots and bananas. You should only ever eat meat as it is the true gender neutral option out there.

>Virtually all vegetables and fruits are shaped like a penis and can trigger PTSD on rape victims so they should be banned from restaurants that are considered a safe space positive dining option.

>Vegan feminists are just posers and there to objectify others and enable fruit and vegetable rape.

For the super effective final you could also spread info that

>Studies done by North American scientists also reveal that fruits and vegetablea are also linked to giving severe depression to pets like cats so hide all the fruit and vegetables if you have a pet unless you want to be cruel.

>Fruits and vegetables can also cause autism and retardationnon on young children below five. Studies show that once again female children have it wors and can lead to destroyed overies and cancer over time.

>Notable people that were vegan and died because of it include Steve Jobs and Mother Teresa.

Spread all that with better wording and see the world burn as vegans and stronk womyn battle it out and have their cats on antidepressent. Guaranteed news material on CNN.

i like it

>how to piss off feminists
Ignore them.
Be the bigger man, live your life and ignore them.

Think about it, their very movement is surrounded by anger, jealousy, bringing others down instead of putting others up.

Be a functional adult and they'll lose their fucking minds with rage.

Nothing can piss them off more than your own personal success.

It doesnt matter what I am. For the most part I tend to be exactly what you would hate.

Why the fuck do you care, probably because your a Russian shill

>Have an opinion

there

Dude's got a point here. This applies to both sexes as well.
>be male
>go through life succeeding in education/work
>FUCKING PAY-TREE-ARK-REEEEEEEEE

>be female
>go through life succeeding in education/work
>S-SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GET THERE WITHOUT FEMINISM! ACKNOWLEDGE US!

Oh fuck yes