If you had a girl that you loved with your heart and soul, and an opportunity arose to cheat, would you...

If you had a girl that you loved with your heart and soul, and an opportunity arose to cheat, would you? She would never find out about it.

No that's pretty bullshit

Yes, I would...

what is the chance she'll find out?

Of course, why do you even ask you cuck

Hell fucking no. Cheaters are scum

>she would never find out about it

but i'm asking, what are the chances of her finding out?

0%

Wouldnt your girl be the cuck user

yup

I have a gf for 1+yr now. I was at this festival and this girl I met was getting closer to me all day and se was drunk at the end of the night constantly trying to hug me, kiss me etc. But I could not do it. Call me beta but the feeling when you are whit your gf and knowing you cheated must suck and feel bad. And think about how you would feel if she did it to you.

Exactly. Cheating is one of the lowest things you could do to someone in a relationship

How was the sex with the girl you loved? Because it doesn't matter how much love there is, if the sex is not there, then you have to get it somewhere.

monogamy is an outdated, bullshit ideology created as an armpit for religion

polyamory although not supporting the concept of cheating as it requires being in a moral relationship is still more logical as the vast majority of human beings can't function as monogamous individuals for their entire life

of course this has to be brought up in a relationship and you would also have to feel comfortable with your gf possibly sleeping with other people

therefore if the opportunity included falling in love with someone and wasn't just for a one night stand of likely terrible sex, then sure why not

Yeah. Anybody have any good cheating stories?

Sex is different from love. They can be separated.

No, when I'm in love. I go in deep, all I can think about is that girl and getting home to her. I love it, I'm currently going out with this girl who loves me dearly, and sometimes calls me up crying she's in so deep. I don't love her fully yet, but I can see good things happening. Right now I would cheat on her with the right piece of ass.

Why would you cheat?

Of course you faggot

Ty sherlock

Never

Because I'm not fully invested and in love with this girl, don't get me wrong I think she's great and a really lovely person. But I need to be in a place of being fully in love with her for me not to be tempted to go with another attractive girl. I only ever cheated once, same sort of situation.

I cheat my girlfriend with my ex sometimes, just for sex, wich used to be her friend..

They're also co-workers..

Are you actually retarded?

I don't understand how anyone who loves someone could cheat on that person that they love.

I did once. Almost a decade later and i still regret it. Ill probably never be as happy or feel complete as i used to back then. At least she is happy and not a slut. If i ever see that someone posted nudes of her anywhere i swear it will be the end of the person who first posted it. My younger self Was so fucking baka.

>be me

Because we love to fuck too

Just Fuck the girl you love?

Bump I want stories

Is the message i would send to young thirsty me.

>me be
>25 moon ago
>munga say she runga me
>me runga her too
>lunka come next moon
>say she want runga me
>munga no know
>panic.rock
>runga with lunka
>munga never know
>me when

wow sad cringe at your failed attempt. fuck

Yes

Why?

why do you care so much op

I'm not OP, I'm just wondering the logic behind cheating is all

no offense but you sound extremely autistic

not getting over having sex with someone once almost a decade ago and saying "it will be the end of the person who first posted [nudes]" are such pitiful statements that just show you have no control over your emotions

grow the fuck up and move on. you clearly haven't changed much from your younger self. and saying baka unironically just seals the deal

Why do you ask, OP?

I cheat all the time and even gave her chlamydia twice.