Hey Sup Forums, so today I found out my butt hole is square, anyone else have this natural talent?

Hey Sup Forums, so today I found out my butt hole is square, anyone else have this natural talent?

A kind reminder to future beholders of this fine specimen to consider not replying as to ensure this goes straight to page 10. Thank you.

You jealous of my square shit?

replying just to piss this guy off

Are you a square butt too? I need to know if I'm the only one in the world and that might have at least one thing special about me

50years later some dude will poop triangular

Vast envy for this grand achievement, user

Your mother.

Dubs and I film the next shit I have coming out my square hole

Ples no

OK, I wont, I don't want everyone getting jealous of my unique talents

Show butthole OP

Dubs wins, sort of, ill film the phenomenon happening this time tomorrow (I'm pretty regular)

Literal shitposting. This is hilarious. And you have strangely shaped poo, OP. Congrats, I guess?

Thank you

I'll be waiting

As far as I'm aware, I'm the only one in the world to Achieve this feat, proud moment for me right now

I was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell but I wouldn't want you to disappoint your new fan following.

Oh, :(

roll

sad to inform you.. square shit are results of intestinal blockage.. can be ulcerative solitis, colon cancer, polyps etc.. get a colonoscopy asap..

Well fuck, you saying I could have cancer...?

That's pissed all over my smugness

I have been getting stomach pains, like sharp stabbing pains in my lower gut, I think I'll be going to the doctors tomorrow morning

It's either cancer, or I'm a wombat

it's your not butthole, but might be abdominal tumor near the rectum. Congratulations my friend!

I'm crossing my fingers on me being a wombat, but jokes aside... Fuck

Right, I'm going off line and gonna try and get this looked at, I'm fucked aren't i?... Fuck, thanks for the advise guys, I'll post tomorrow with results/findings from the doctors if anyone is interested

Dubs for cancer

Sorry to ruin your dream, OP, but i simply searched "squared shit" on google images.

HAH! So this phony's shit isn't even that rare! Hah! What a loser, thinking he was cool with his square shit and everything. It turns out a lot of people's shits are square. Lelz

Talent? This is pretty much THE way of spot Ulcerative Colitis before its onset. You should see a doctor ASAP. If you're not a smoker, I suggest starting immediately. 2-3 a day is generally enough,