Would Frozen and chill with

dat mons tho

*brap*

is this fart? lol keke

Dancing? Yeah, that's art.

Just like movies.

>hips not square

Meme dancer/10

I remember when Elastic Heart was released.
Watched that shit for hours while posting on Sup Forums about it

Based Sia.

That's a good video. Shia is also good

I had always been a fan of Shia but that brought it over the top.
He is such an amazing guy.

*graffffffff*

It sure is. I love Maddie Ziegler, she is my absolute favorite artist

what's it like being a pleb?

I'm Maddie's biggest fan

Pretty chill, what's it like being a faggot?

Enjoy it while you can, it'll only be art for a few more years

Then it will turn old and worthless

I need more pics to make my judgment

Sia is pretentious as fuck.

it's child abuse and borderline sexual exploitation and Im confused why it's acceptable

>ywn be her leotard

It would be art if she stops making those faces

wow, what's it like being a bully?

Oh yea fucking right Maddie is happy as could be and just opened her own clothing line. She's happier than you'll ever be.

I want Sia and Maddie to continue working together. And when Maddie comes of age, I want Sia to take her as a lover.

Yes please

>See post asking if something is art
>Respond honestly
>Called a pleb for it
>Call them a faggot in response

What part of this is bullying user?

Maybe its just me, but I think she's more beautiful and hotter than JJ. No offense to JJ, she looks great too, but I've noticed sometimes she'll make weird facial expressions lol Like a deer in the headlights type thing, like her eyes are glazing over like she's stoned or something. Again, no offense meant, as I used to be accused of the same thing back in the day in high school gym class (stupid jocks lol). Maddie looks like she might be a bit curvier, too, which I prefer on a girl, but its hard to tell.

But yeah, both look good and I have "borderline inappropriate crushes" on both lol Hot teens like them are pretty much the only reason to watch these videos, am I right? I guess its that male fantasy of: the girls you wish you'd dated in high school/when you were younger/etc. Otherwise this stuff is just too cheesy to take serious. Can't relate to any of the characters. Which makes sense, since I'm way older, but I've also been accused of being a "man-child" (possibly due to undiagnosed developmental disorders), so... Guess I relate more to "dramedies".

Sorry for rambling, what were we discussing? Oh yeah - Maddie and JJ are hot ;-)

Yeah I totally agree, Maddie is beautiful and while JJ is great, no one beats Maddie. She is a little curvy and just absolutely gorgeous.

And I get where you are coming from. Also though I find Sia's videos to be great, and they might not be "relateable" but they tell a story in a certain atmosphere. And Maddie's acting goes a long way to convey emotion.

She's brilliant.

This is an original post. I agree pham. She looks unique. Also JJ a coalburning slut

dis be art?

bümp

Yessss Maddie in Bond Girl

she should try acting tbqh

bump

>parents are letting their children dress like this

Oh, she is. She already filmed an upcoming Colin Trevor movie which should be pretty popular, starring alongside Naomi Watts.

And she has a full feature-length film directed by Sia coming up, entitled "Sister"

I have a feeling this is just the beginning for Maddie's acting career. She'd make a beautiful actress. Any guy would look into her eyes and fall in love.

ɯı∀ ƃnɥ⊥

*rork*

holy shit.

creepy
wont let this slide

bump

You're going to be v& yourself for still using IE.

>Dr Pavel, im SIA

Yes.

well that was a waste of time

What do you guys think of my drawing of Maddie? Should I show her?

*prrrrrrrrp*

you are quite the special butterfly, arent you?

Heres a second, sorry for the potato quality. I-i swear it looks better in person

all of it hurt my feelings

Needs more cum

What the fuck mate? I seriously hope this is bait

Even though I can't contribute much right now, I'm happy about this thread. I'm very glad to see there are other Maddie enthusiasts around.

I can't wait to see her dance some day...hopefully going to this upcoming Sia tour.

'no'

Already saw Sia live with a giant video of Maddie, watching her on a big screen with thousands of people was a lot of fun... Took these photos

why would you take a photo of a screen? this video can be seen everywhere

>"I shure du wish I culd find a good girl like meddi with shum of day ung pusshy, it's okay it's jusht like fukkin a small woman nothin wrong with it"

Literally everyone in this thread right now

ugh

Ya? Find me the video retard.

Love proving idiots wrong.

>He doesnt know Sia reshot all her videos for touring, the sole place they exist, since they are not on Youtube, Vevo, or anywhere else but on stage

Seriously shut the fuck up and stop posting if you're going to be a rude ignorant incorrect asshole.

>No longer a nymphet

Dropped

Yeah I'll be waiting for you to post this video that is apparently "everywhere".

If it is ANYwhere at ALL, it is ONLY because somebody like me filmed it.

So you were attacking me for...what, again, exactly? You sound so sure of yourself, yet know nothing.

what height is she

>Boobs

Why does this always happen? :-(

Who is this girl? Is she Sia's daughter or something?

Why is this weirdo who won't show people her own face sexualising a young girl?

Dance Lolis are Best Lolis.

Why do millennials equate self-indulgence with art?

fat pussy

She's one of us! One of us! One of us!

>triggered redditor has a mental breakdown
Wow
But seriously learn to internet. Next time better ask for a link instead of being a cunt you /waifuist/ edgelord.
kids these days

Look at those nigger wannabe nu-male faggots. Dude, my 59-50 is backwards browski. Still got the tag on it, fresh.

Oh phhhh
She is forever very petite

Wonder where that guy who said this video is found everywhere is lol. Probably got embarassed being such a wrong dumbass.

LMAO. Oh, that is your response?

You call me out for not finding a video that is 'everywhere', I explain how it's not posted ANYWHERE online, and you tell me to lrn2google.

Well, user, guess what? You're wrong. The video isn't online.

If it is online, it's a cam rip.

Do you understand?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET? Just say yes, but I know you won't. Fucking neglected losers can't accept defeat.

I dont know what is worse. This autistic manifesto or the fact, that people are actually agreeing with it

i think JJ is perfect for this kind of thing because shes a womanlet with dfc but she chose nigger dance instead

Literally nobody cares about this nipster nu-male faggotry. You know how I can tell this was filmed in California? Because it's full of faggot, nigger wannabes and dykes.

I'm guessing this talentless cunt screams about racism constantly, yet her entire crowd is white liberal sjw faggots.

How white is my valley?

This was filmed on Randall's Island in New York City.

Did you buy your fedora today, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=HskBv9l8XCM

I asked you why you only post this quality. An honest question. Your response was to be a complete condescending cunt calling me ignorant, while you are the one that seems to lack knowledge. I dont know what you are trying to achieve by aimlessly spouting insults my man. I guess some people are just convinced to already know everything and get hostile when this is slightly questioned. godspeed user, please calm down

>New York City

just as bad desu

This

>>>/waifuist/

>Did you buy your fedora today, user?
Did you buy your nigger-wannabe snapback with black power fist logo? Please scream at me how racist I am while performing in front of an all-white crowd.

>cant find it on Jewtube
>"The video isn't online"

You asked why I took a photo of a screen, not why I posted that quality. There's a subtle difference, but whatever.

Now, this question would have been absolutely fine to ask!!! But then you followed it up with an absolutely incorrect statement.

I guess I may have sounded uptight while responding, but I thought you were maybe being condescending, and that coupled with the fact that you provided wrong information, got me to reply heated. Anyways, that's all.

that makes no sense, but I'm glad you are at least trying to fit in by stupidly copying my post

I'm a fuckin douche? Yeah right I get so much pussy kid

Thats because you're not from here

Excuse me? I said
>they are not on Youtube, Vevo, or anywhere else but on stage

The video, in HD, is not uploaded by the artist.

It cannot be found anywhere in it's original form.

The only way it can be found online is if it's a camrip. I already recorded my own versions. Which I am posting screencaps of now.

You can keep going but you really have nothing to say to prove me wrong.

>You asked why I took a photo of a screen
Yeah, thats what I meant with quality

>But then you followed it up with an absolutely incorrect statement.
I didnt. Things you dont know yet arent automatically wrong. I asked why you post this version when there is a better version. Otherwise the question wouldnt have made sense. But you think about yourself as all knowing and decided to sperg out on me.

Kek'd

*pats head*

Okay, so you didn't know yet that the video is unreleased, and that there is indeed NOT a better version online.

But now you know.

Glad I can educate you. You're welcome. Sorry to sperg.

Please take this back to #ooo.

She looks like her head is too small for her face.

No it is the other way around. You dont know, that there is a better version. Thats why you only post the pleb screencaps.
You dont know about the video, yet you automatically assume that you are right. Just because you dont know about it yet, must mean it is wrong, right?
Thats just Dunning-Kruger effect at full force

>Youtube, Vevo
Is this your first week on the internet?