FB FAP reprised

FB FAP reprised.

Old bread

For the love of everything that's holy, more of this!

Classy precum slurper. Any pic of her whole figure?

Will this do?

more, show ass

Fantastic picture, but i still want to see her legs, and arms, and see how proportioned she is.
I'm surprised she's shaved. I bet fucking her on her period would make her feel incredibly awkward. I wonder if she goes straight to the bathroom to clean herself when guys cum inside.

u got it.

Some things I guess we'll never know

That ring, that nail polisher, what a great female.Has she already being knocked up?

She has a 4 year old.

Anything where she's pregnant?

MODS MODS MODS

Sorry, no unfortunately

Jesus, she looks fantastic. How is her body holding on after 4 years? Is she still like in these pics?

These are Jenn's post-baby pics, from about a month or month and a half ago.

Did she have a girl or a boy? Jesus, she's just the perfect breeding female.

Baby girl. Glad you like the slut.

I hope her daughter will grow up a nice piece of meat like her mother. Hope she will be impregnate a second time soon.

Would love if you helped her out with that

I would be fine even fucking her whit some other male's baby already inside. Probably i would enjoy that even more. I bet she would like to show how much of a bitch she is, being pregnant of one man, and not caring for the safety of her to-be-born, just surrendering to her instinct to take cocks and cum, and fucking a complete stranger.
I hope her next baby will be a boy, lucky him, he will wast so much cum on her mother pictures.

Interest?

more?

Id pull down those pants and slap her ass till its deep red

Stephanie

post n00ds