Friendly reminder that us three must stick together

Friendly reminder that us three must stick together

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen-forschungen-korrigieren-rolle-des-fc-waehrend-der-ns-zeit-a-1093336.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chelshit can suck a dick

fuck bayern and juventus

I find it weird that even though Chelsea are bankrolled by Abramovic, simlpy because they've been doing it longer and were mid/high table before Roman it somehow excuses them a little, i.e. I view them as less plastic than city
Also it's weird that I find Juve infinitely more likeable than Bayern even though they've both financially constricted their respective leagues

this. chelsea all day long.

juve has almost never used their owners money and is completely self financed. And they were the most winning team in italy even during the years when berlusconi and moratti were throwing money at their clubs.
That's what makes them tso hateable.
>it somehow excuses them a little

I think it's because they don't just thrown money around but have managed to build a solid club structure, and nowadays they don't even need abramovich to bankroll them but bankroll themselves byselling players to chinese leagues.

If you want the trinity of kikerism you should exchange based Chelsea for Tottenham.

>juve
>berlusconi
wasn't he the milan owner? or do you mean giving them money for their stadium?

>Bayern
>a kike club

that has been thoroughly debunked

spiegel.de/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen-forschungen-korrigieren-rolle-des-fc-waehrend-der-ns-zeit-a-1093336.html

>Club friendships
Why are plastics so embarassing?

>He thinks he's a big club

Embarrassing tbqh

The gayest meme (apart from Arsenal)

Imagine babdwagoning one of these teams and believing you're a good football fan.

He thinks 6th is bigger than 1st

the unholy triumvirate of pure fucking evil?

>biggest club in the world
>no league titles in 4 (four) years

>when berlusconi and moratti were throwing money at their clubs
>at their clubs

that is, milan & inter respectively.

Why are teams allowed to neve a jersey style that makes them look like refs?

The ultimate gloryhunter trio

Holy shit what a shithole

In Juve's case, it's so the refs remember who to help during games.

this.

Juve doesn't really spend a lot of money. This year they spent more than usual only because they sold Pogba, Morata, and a bunch of other players.

>he thinks he's a big club
kek

>tfw those are my actual teams

LMAOing at goofs who call me a bandwagoner. Like I gice a fuck when Ive got all these championships.

Brand loyalty?

What teams are these?

plastic plastic plastic

The Yokohama Tires are my favorite squadron.