Predator 2 is as good as the first

>Predator 2 is as good as the first
Okay, Sup Forums made me watch.

Am I liking it so far?

shut up and watch the movie, you fucking retard.

Does anyone else hate these threads as much as me?

OP here. You just made my day.

Actually it's better.

Not as good as the first one but I like it. I like Danny Glover, I like the fight scenes and I like the final part in the ship, it's very epic and goes into the history of the predators for the first time.

Dunno 'bout that. But I really want president Trump now.

>Am I liking it so far?
Yes you are.

People in Sup Forums are so demented...

Of course it's worse than the first.

Doesn't mean it's bad, or even not close to being as good. Actually it's pretty damn close.

Predator 2 is actually better than the first. Instead of a super macho band of elite commandos going into the jungle, you have a cop trying to track down a string of murders amid government conspiracy trying to cover everything up. It's almost like a police procedural movie when Danny Glover and the other cops are following the government agents and trying to figure out what's really going on.

And then of course that ending beats the original Predator. While the most macho man in film history, Arnie, is covering himself in mud to hide from the Predator, Danny Glover tries to run the Predator down with his car, chops its fucking arm off, and then beats the shit out of it in a one-on-one fight in the end.

Glover > Schwarzenegger

Not as good of a movie but I love it more because of all the lore it shares about the race and how it revolves more around the predator and his motives instead of it being only a scary boogieman.

I don't know about better but I prefer it, the urban setting is more to my tastes.

>Glover > Schwarzenegger
Top fucking kek. Kill yourself.

You won'the see the eyes of the demon til him come callin

I love that guy

what about the b grade actors and obvious aliens meets lethal weapon shit? face it, predator 2 is barely watchable

nice attempt. You give yourself away in the first phrase but the rest was quite convincing until you brought glover overpowering the predator as a good point.

if blatant homosexual power fantasies are your thing, then of course you'd prefer the original Predator.

I'm disappointed that they haven't made a movie set in the past yet. I really liked that one set in Victorian London with the flashbacks to British India.

the Old West would be cool

An actual Lethal Weapon/Predator crossover would have been awesome.

Cowboys and Aliens 2: Predators?

that sounds a bit too farcical

I was thinking a movie about a Predator hunting down famous gunslingers

That sounds interesting, though one thing is that, with a Western, those wide open landscapes are very important, and a Predator works better in a more tangled labyrinthine area, like a jungle or a large city.

Well there are mountainous and treacherous areas of the West that the Predator could thrive in

My premise is this: group of famous outlaws pull off a big heist and barely make it out. While on the run, their escape is cut off by lawmen/soldiers and they're forced to venture into dangerous, unfamiliar territory. Unbeknownst to them, they are being stalked...

>Tell me how to feel!
Be your own man, fucking hell.

>I really liked that one set in Victorian London with the flashbacks to British India.
wot?

he's probably talking about the comics