ZOE QUINN GAMERGATE MOVIE

>Zoe Quinn has sold both a memoir of her time at the centre of GamerGate and the film rights to her story -- and Scarlett Johansson is already tipped to appear in the movie.

>wired.co.uk/article/zoe-quinn-gamergate-film

Sup Forums BTFO lol

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/tech/chat-logs-expose-crash-override-network-as-online-bullies/
youtube.com/watch?v=62euQFWuQGc
youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY
youtube.com/watch?v=njHhNaedwlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who

Are they just going to skip over the dicksucking for positive reviews?

The book deal fell through the last I heard

There is no way another big studio will invest in a feminist movie after the ghostbusters flop, except maybe sony.

hownu.ru
>go discuss movies on the video games board and stop triggering me
'no'

Employing Scar Jo shows how much money are they gonna dump into this. Good cause no one will watch it. The bigger flop the better.

keep telling yourself that manbaby

You just remineded me that gamergate happened. I don't remember what it was about, but I remember it happened. I'll forget it in the next 5 minutes though.

Why are they making movies about non-important pop culture shit like that?

I'd fucj the shit out of Zoe no lie senpai

This.
The gamergate was a long fucking time ago by internet standard.

Why do you even post shit like this? Why can't you discuss quality content or leave?
Why do you even care about those 2?
They both make money from virgins and people who think the world and all its media, content and art were created in the 90's, which makes them dumber than fundamentalist christians, who at least believe in the 60000 thing, they at least have some notion of history. Why do you even give them attention.

Feminists

>implying scarjo can carry a movie

bitch please

Really? You think people are going to watch a movie about a girl that gets called out for sucking dick for positive game reviews then gets bad words said about her on the internet?
Did anything from gamergate even get resolved? Like how the fuck are they going to end it?

>gets to talk at the UN
>makes a movie deal
>rolling in the money

she played goobergaters like a fiddle and came out so far ahead, they must be kicking themselves about now

I've been dealing with this shit for too long to believe you are legit. But nice try.

>non-important
>gamergate was the jumpstart of the alt-right
>a group the next president of the USA gave a whole speech about
>quinn and sharkesian have given lectures to the UN about the subject

>non-important

Reminder that you caused all of this, Sup Forums

It's not going to happen.

There's actual mountains of evidence that she's a terrible exploitative and emotionally abusive individual.

I just think its an interesting movie subject and just wanted to discuss it with you guys.

>the jumpstart of the alt-right

You're clearly underage

9th November 2015
If you've followed this is about as likely as Rebel Jam it's all talk and the book deal has already been palmed off on a 2nd tier publisher

Yeah, it's not like Hollywood would ignore someones faults for an uplifting movie

Is making movies unwatchable the new plan to stop piracy?

>Really? You think people are going to watch a movie about a girl that gets called out for sucking dick for positive game reviews then gets bad words said about her on the internet?
literally none of that happened
she got attacked just for being a woman

None of the guys she fucked have even reviewd her game.
Sup Forumseckbeards were wrong from the start.
Also report every Goober related cancer.

The media made her a big deal, not the gg movement although her shit started the movement.

They were publishers or had ties with steam.

Only if nobody really knows or cares about their stupid shit.

There's at least 10,000 people (a few with serious fanbases) ready to start talking shit and dropping sources the moment a trailer leaks.

I don't remember Sup Forums ever participating in any gamergate shit.
I've mained this board for ages now and I don't even know what gamergate is.

ugh goddamnit this is so fucking stupid i keep forgettint what it's all about
anybody care to give me a very brief summery of what this ugly cunt did and how it all becaue such an (apparantly) huge thing?

>There's actual mountains of evidence that she's a terrible exploitative and emotionally abusive individual.
Yeah probably the same as those "mountains of evidence" that the holocaust didnt happen right?

Have a (You). You earned it, you little scamp.

And? None of them reviewed her game.
Also a SJW indie game about depression would have gotten good reviews by default from other SJWs.
Goobergabba was the biggest autism movement Sup Forums has ever created.

2 hours of Scarlett Johansson getting memed on twitter

The game wasn't even for sale, it was free, Zoe got nothing from it's promotion. Zoe monetized herself and each one of these losers promoted HER. It's hilarious how she has never achieved anything without fucking a dude but pointing that out is misogyny. CON: fucked that dickhead, narrative designer on framed: fucked the boss, Depression Quest: fucked the co author. Even in her latest shit project she's fucking the dude involved. She's a total fake who can't achieve anything without someone propping her up.

It was proven that she sucked dick to get her shitty game published. That sounds shitty to me.

2/10

Her "Online Abuse Help Network" CrashOverride was just a shitty clubhouse to harass, abuse, and launder money through.
We got the chat logs.

not an argument

wonder if they're going to include this in the movie:

>heatst.com/tech/chat-logs-expose-crash-override-network-as-online-bullies/

>Among the topics itemized under “online abuse” on the official Crash Override Network site, doxing—or the circulation of private information—is listed. Yet the leaked chat logs clearly show members expressing their disapproval of how Randi Harper, who was also a member of CON, was doxing people on Facebook. A week later, members of the organization cheered her on and discussed plans for how to destroy their targets’ careers. A few moments later, two members talked about filing police reports on an individual accused of doxing a member of the group

>moving the goalposts

kek

>trailer is Zoe freaking out and crying over twitter posts
>end of trailer: "I just wanted to make video games" echoing as the title shows

Thanks for correcting the record. I hope that nickel is worth it.

Really glad I unsubbed from wired I remember they did a article on Rebecca Sugar suckin her clit

go back to bed Zoe

I was just about to post this, if anyone hasn't been following Gamergate since it fizzled out, look into this, it's hilarious (and of course confirms everything everyone knew from the beginning).

This, plus both Kuchera (who backed her financially) and Hernandez (who was her close friend) gave her positive reviews. Most professional journalists consider this to be breach of journalistic ethics.

youtube.com/watch?v=62euQFWuQGc SPJ said that gamergate was addressing legitimate problems within the video game media, and they're a higher authority on these kind of matters than some tumblrite

Isn't a bit early for your early for your totally ebbin trolling, reddit?

Two things happen:
>Accurate portrayal of Zoe as a self-centered cunt
or
>Hilariously romanticized version of Gamergate

Eitherway Gamergate wins.

note that them wanting to discuss gamergate in a civil manner lead to bomb threats from the rational and liberal side.

Whatever happened to Internet Arisocrat?

>Wired post written on Monday 9 November 2015
Is it even still happening? Could Ghost in the Shell bomb so hard that ScarJo ends up quitting acting

>Her "Online Abuse Help Network" CrashOverride was just a shitty clubhouse to harass, abuse, and launder money through.
>We got the chat logs.
Oh you do, do you?
Are you a fucking child? When something is made into a movie, no matter how much ""evidence"" you think you got, the movie narrative will always be the mainstream one.

>mfw read gamergate shit on my Sup Forums
>I legit start getting dizzy
Fuck this noise I thought we were done with that clickbait garbage. Gamergate gave me a fucking brain hemorrhage.

>Posted a year ago
>No mention of it since
>All these (you)'s

Yeah, Ghostbusters was super successful, despite all those sexists who hated it.

Also there are apparently new logs from other groups these people were in now (they had multiple "rings" of chat groups that you had to earn the right to participate in).

youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY

Here's just one video going through like 1/100 of it, they're being deleted of course, so watch it while you still can.

Became a massive faggot like any other redpill youtuber.

You can stop now.

remember when all the goobygazzys said that they were "TOTALLY LEAVING THIS SITE FOREVER GUYS REALLY"?

>PLEASE STOP BTFOING ME

since you asked so nicely no

Is it gonna be made by Sony with a budget of 200 million dollaridos?

the guys who wanted to leave probably did. I didn't want to leave because Sup Forums is a shitty place for people to discuss things anyways because of people like (you)

I hope ScarJo gets nice and plump for this hnnnnng

whatever helps you sleep at night bb

Part 2 here:

youtube.com/watch?v=njHhNaedwlc

He's saying Sup Forums is Sup Forums

Wow thank you woman for all your contributions to video games.

The media only covers hot topics,if retards didn't talk for hours about her she wouldn't be selling rights to a movie.

I think a Lifetime original is more realistic

Well he sure memed me.

>jumpstart of the alt-right

Summer's over, fuck off.

It will end with her getting a movie deal and a shitton of money, thus completing the circle of shit.

What you people are missing though that after the dust settles it's just another movie about computer games. Nobody watches those.

I don't give a flying shit about "ethics in games journalism", but the way the whole Gamergate controversy was handled by the press is fucking disgusting.

The women who deliberately made themselves the focal point of the conflict profited massively and were blatantly farming negative comments to boost their note rusty. Every person of note on the internet gets death threats, especially when they make their careers shitting on other people. By making defining your entire existence by these threats and crying about them on every news station, you virtually guarantee that it will get 50 times worse.

The women involved with this debacle are attention whores of the highest order. All of them couldn't be successful in their own right so they made professional victims of theirselves. Brianna Wu is the most despicable because she had nothing to do with any of it. She just saw the victim dollars rolling in for other people and buttfucked herself into the spotlight by antagonizing the shit out of people. She has been caught false flagging herself by posting abusive comments about herself and forgetting to sign out.

Lol dude they made Defiance when it's known they were murderers killing and raping villages as well as forcing Jewish women and girls hiding in forest to prostitute themselves to nazis soldiers for booze and cigarettes for them. Oh and they never fought in battles against nazi soldiers, not to even mention tanks .

So yeah, they may as well make a movie about slut, slutting for game reviews and then acting like a victim when she got caught red handed.

>goobygazzys

Are you a false flag master trole or this cringemaster for real? Kill yourself in any case

Soon they will all get a movie

glad this shit is finally coming out, someone should send it to breitbart or a conservative news outlet that will actually report on it so it gets the media attention it deserves

>None of the guys she fucked have even reviewd her game.

That's wrong though.

>there's legitimate issues with gaming media
>better send death threats, that'll get our point across!

Both sides are absolute idiots

Goobygazzy detected.

I know tv hates the 'alt-right' because it's become too mainstream for their contrarianism

but something has to stop modern liberalism in its current state

This.

But Gamergate is literally the plot of "Cyberbully", a TV movie. except for the fact that the protagonist actually is a slut

Why doesn't this thread have any pictures of this bitch?

hes not wrong

>harass indie """""dev"""""" for releasing a shitty free """""game""""
>makes no money from said game
>make tons of money from controversy

Good job, Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Wow JLaw got fat.

The most recent log leak suggests they were planning together to narrative push, even on the biggest newspapers, so the people that were pushing against it are/were completely irrelevant.

This. They will make a movie about '''''''''''''''''(((((((((History)))))))))''''''''''''''

>shitposts about women, niggers, jews and gays incessantly
>is going to stop social liberalism
you idiot are the reason hillary is going to win

>Whore cheats on her BF to get ahead in her business
>Pretends to be doxxed for attention
>Gets a movie

Are you saying that if I had tits I could have done this?

That Law and Order: SVU episode was pretty funny, though

GO HOME GAMER GURL

>I don't give a flying shit about "ethics in games journalism", but the way the whole Gamergate controversy was handled by the press is fucking disgusting.

So you DO care about it?

cause she's a monster

I don't think anyone cares enough to publish anything serious about it, the only ones even mentioning it anymore are the ex-GG e-celebs.

Did you watch/read it? Apparently literally everyone on the anti-GG side was working together in these chat groups and they delegated various jobs to each other and organized synchronous operations. And they still do, and will, because you can't actually get rid of nepotism and cronyism and secret collaboration when people involved are actually also involved in the system of controlling it or reporting about it.