Indigenous Australian To Represent NT In Miss World Australia Final

>There’s been a lot of talk about the lack of diversity in the fashion industry of late, which sadly also extends to the pageant world.

>But in a local first, an Indigenous Australian is set to represent the Northern Territory in the upcoming Miss World Australia national final.

>19-year-old Magnolia Maymuru, from the community of Yirrkala in North Eastern Arnhem Land, will go head-to-head with the other Australian contestants in the hopes of eventually securing the Miss World crown.

>Maymuru was plucked from obscurity in a supermarket of all places, with model manager Mehali Tsangaris telling the ABC she’d stopped in her tracks when she saw Maymuru for the first time.

>“First and foremost there was her height,” Tsangaris explained. “That's obviously model material. She also has this elegance about her.

>"It was a complete bonus that Magnolia is a traditional Indigenous girl, and I know that's something that hasn't been seen on the runways before.

>"I'm quite surprised that nobody's worked with girls from community and girls as culturally sound as her. I think Australia needs to see girls like Magnolia."

archive.is/xIqBv#selection-2404.0-2404.3

Other urls found in this thread:

miss.ch/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/laurianne-24062_k_kl-900x1200.jpg
missearth.tv/delegates.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All they're doing is setting her up for humiliation. It's a fucking crime watching what these cunts do to an innocent, unassuming girl who was just trying to live out in her community. They'll dress her up, slap makeup on her and everyone will look on with forced smiles and deprecating pats on the back.

Doesn't this constitute as animal cruelty?

That looks like a golliwog

They've got her dolled up looking like a 1920s cartoon of a negro. Its hilarious to see, but the human in me is disgusted.

Just watch the white liberal circle jerk this creates.

They couldn't have chosen a more suitable colour of lipstick?
I'm no fashion expert, but bright colours do not suit dark skin.

They just dressed and painted up a monkey. Now, every liberal douche in the world will rally behind this and call her beautiful.

I would still fuck it

>1920s cartoon of a negro

Lmao they really did. I'll bet she wins.

Eh, it's fine. Fashion has gotten so out of control now that every one that goes on stage looks terrible anyway.

Yeah and the choice in dress is awful, not to mention her slouchy posture is not going to be very popular in the modelling industry, let alone the miss world contest.

It's like they were deliberately trying to make her even uglier with that make-up. I almost feel sorry for her. That being said, her posture and everything else is horrible, too.

THIS isn't even a 10/10, THIS is literally the hottest woman in Australia

You realize they will let the monkey win because muh diveerstteee

she looks like a goddamn golliwog.

Does the color of it's lips mean it is ready for mating?

She looks like another species of the genus homo.

Fucking abo on a beauty paegent? You aussies do have better weed than the rest of the world!

Lmao they did her makeup like blackface my fucking sides

Proof that all beauty, music and similar contests are all used to push agendas.

Just look at miss Switzerland. What the fuck is that? She's not even good looking.

>that posture
Its like they dragged someone living in some mud hut from Africa. I guess they are trying to win with pity/so tolerant points.

>Miss Switzerland

I didn't know the Medpacland was this fucked too.

I love how all the whites in the room have their back turned at her.

It's just a publicity stunt for their Swiss chocolate

quads of kek

Any one else remember these? Wish they still made them.

Looks like a shaved bigfoot.

not even your average cuck Swed would fuck that thing.

LITERALLY A GOLLYWOG
HAHAHAHAHAHA

She is, but modern science is too sjw for proper taxonomy.

This feel so hopeless.

Her eyes don't even go in the same direction. Isn't that a requirement? Two eyes that look at the same thing?

Underrated

P..please...

It's not "miss Switzerland" it's "miss world Switzerland". Apparently niggers are so ugly that they have their own miss contest so they can compete too.

Proof : here is miss Switzerland miss.ch/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/laurianne-24062_k_kl-900x1200.jpg

Fucken pisser!

That doesn't look human

We used to have these candies named as Nigger's Kiss in Finnish. They changed the name in 2001 or so.
Shit is really fucking delicious too.

All jokes aside those two chicks need their head's smashed in for painting her up in that bright red lipstick. WTF were they thinking? Judging by the guy's face he's thinking the same thing.

Kek we had a chocolate called "nigger's head" in Switzerland. They renamed it "chocolate's head" recently though.

> search for miss austria 2016
> first result conchita

Alright maggots, listen up.

Why would they do that?

Fuck she's even more ugly than the nog

Vlahinja
L
A
H
I
Nj
A

her manager is Greek. fuck me

>model manager Mehali Tsangaris

Kek, greekfag agent fucking Straya's shit up

Ček bre, ti to ozbiljno? Ona Vlajna?

I'm sorry but she is so fucking ugly
She's not even drunk fuck material
She looks like pic related in op's picture

Strayas taking shitposting to a whole new level and to real life

uhnnfff dat female gremlin.

She gave me my first boner ever as a kid.

Damn, couldn't they at least find one of the presentable half-castes?

I met a black girl who looked just like that and I wanted to fuck her just because the female Gremlin was so hot.

>You will never meet your actual waifu or something close in real life
>instead, you have sandniggers

I though companies weren't allowed to test beauty products on animals

lmfao that's horrific wtf.

Compared to that abbo?

OOGA BOOGA

Shit is hilarious.

kek

Even the dress is horrible. I'm convinced this is a troll. (both her and this whole thing)

Abbos literally are the missing link.

Tintin in the Congo IRL

i like black girls but she is not a very good example

they are actually more fuckable and feminine.

Chicos, homegrown fave

Is this the best they could find?

Why abbos are so fucking ugly? They don't even look like modern people. Is there a thing such as an attractive abbo?

>First and foremost there was her height

So thats it? Height?

Those are white people, Dutch if I'm not mistaken, with black paint on their faces.

Damn she's gorgeous. I always knew australian women were the hottest but god damn that's too much. How do you australians hide your boners when going down the street?

>Lack of diversity in a fashion show.

Fashion is a part of a culture; and if that be a white culture, then it's white fashion. In some way, I would imagine the Australian aborigines to have some beauty, if we left them alone, there would be things that they find beautiful among themselves, a standard that any European can never live up to.

Equal representation in a mono-cultural environment cannot work. Multiculturalism cannot work, because one culture is always above another culture. Like, if I were to argue with you, one of us would ALWAYS have a better argument, even if you ate catshit, and I ate dogshit; there is always a cultural border that cant blur together, like impossible colors; they just dont blur.

There are a few 1/4 or 1/8 abos, they still could take as abo somehow.

This. She literally looks like a golliwag. Fucking hilarious.

I wonder how neogaf will react to this.

Inbreeding and huffing petrol.

I read that its forbidden to conduct DNA testing on abbos?

Anyone more clarification on this?

Why is there a ban?

The short one is way cuter desu

P R O G R E S S I V E

I can't wait to here this reported about over and over again by the media when she competes.

I only come to this website to see how truly blessed I am as an American.

All you other countries better start stepping it up, I'm looking at you germany.

Hard to step up when you're pinned down by Muslim immigrants raping you.

Probably because they're not human.

I can guarantee that if abbos died out before we made contact with australia, and we only had their skeletal remains to examine, we would regard them as a separate species.

She the most beautifulest monkey I ever did seen.

>culturally sound
what the fuck

actually it's "Miss Earth". it's supposed to generate environmental awareness, or something.

here ya go. pick your waifu
missearth.tv/delegates.php

miss ecuador is mine, hands off

That's not miss Switzerland, that's miss earth switzerland. Quoting from their website : "the candidates are not only judged on their charm, but also on their efforts in the domains of humanitarian aid and environmental protection".

Plus, she's from that cesspool of leftist bullshit called Lausanne (Gay capital of french speaking Switzerland).

Ever notice that a lot of these good looking people jews and sjws try to push are always ugly as fuck?

Cause they aren't human.

>Bosnia is there
>Slovenia is there
>Croatia is there
>Serbia isn't

Huh, I wonder what's goin-

>Kosovo

REMOVE

like putting lipstick on a turd

they want everyone to believe they are an 'ancient' people who have always been in Australia.

truth is they are just shit tier indians who were kicked out of india at 4000 years ago

Because jews are insecure betas and they get mad jelly when someone better looking than them (who is most usually white) comes along.

Kill every jew before they kill you.

She's a beatuiful woman, far better than 90% of fat ignorant wimin from the shithole known as usa.

WE
WUZ
MISSUS

abos are Indians who brought with them the indian street dog we now call the dingo