Drunk again...

Drunk again. I can feel my body shutting down and when I try to quit drinking my body turns into a war zone with itself to the point where I can't even function. Things get blurry, I'm obsessed over my heartbeat which creates a whole shit ton of other symptoms.

I feel like my time is up soon. I can't feel normal unless I'm buzzed. I can just feel it. Thanks for all the fap material over the years. I feel like it's gg for me soon.

>Go get help
No insurance, no job, no money and I live in America
You can't go to rehab, detox, do therapy or really anything unless you have what I listed above. I've looked into all of them and I didn't realize how fucking stupid expensive rehab actually was.

First! Check em

Close

kys faggot. What are you waiting for?

dubs dont lie

You fucking faggot kys please

OP I was you. Now I am clean and my liver says thank you. You must try Kratom. 3x3grams per day every other day. You will quit drinking nearly whitout noticing. I swear.
I was helped by kratom I want someone be helped too.
Kratom can turn addictive so respect the schedule above.

Hey dipshit, call 991 and express suicidal/homicidal ideations. You goto the nut house for two weeks. Chill out. Eat good. Get on meds. Theyll sign you up for medicare and ship you to treatment. I did exactly the same to get off the streets, but worthless drug addicts and alcoholic ducks do the same thing. Get sober you muppet.

Honestly I have the same issue, but I overcome it with breaks inbetween drinking that last days, I decensitized myself to it and now things are great. All you have to do is have the will power to stop for a while. If that wont work and you can't get a job, work yourself hard enough to where the alcohol becomes an afterthought.

On a serious note user, it sounds like you have really bad anxiety. You can get help with state sponsored programs. I went through really fucking bad hypochondria and turned to drugs to cope. It got so bad for me that I couldn't even stand up, my legs would shake really bad and I'd have tremors. I never figured out what caused it or why it was happening but with exercise and a support group, I got better. I get heart palpitations at night which are unsettling but I can actually live my life now. I can work, go on dates and be a normal adult. You can be saved. What you're experiencing honestly sounds like really bad anxiety and don't let the doctors push drugs on you. That Xanax shit only helps a small percent of people they prescribe it too and fucks your liver far worse than alcohol.

Also, my dad was an alcoholic. He's a construction worker now but he used to drink a liter of whiskey a day. He would pass out in random places in the morning when I was getting ready for school. The dude drank 24/7.

Even if you can't afford it, look for a state sponsored program and get help. You can be helped and you're not lost. I thought I was years ago and I thought I was having a heart attack every single morning. I would wake up with my heart pounding out of my chest at a rapid rate. Nothing I did stopped it. I'm better now and most of it doesn't even happen anymore. If nothing else, go to the ER and tell them you're having chest pains. Tell the doctor about your alcoholism and anxiety, they will treat and help you. They won't deny you, even without having money to your name.

Re roll!

Im now chillin at a sober living bouse. Got a job. Few hundred in my pocket. All because i didnt drink Today. You dont need money to goto rehab. Just money in your pocket for cigs

The thing is, while some people can detox from alcohol with no issues, it can kill you. You can actually get seizures from trying to stop drinking alcohol on your own without medical help, depending on how bad you are.

My dad quit drinking for a few days and started getting seizures, vomiting everywhere and hallucinating things that weren't there. Alcohol is a really deadly drug to try and stop out of nowhere without help but some people do it just fine.

>anxiety
LOL nigger anxiety isn't real it's just faggots who pretend to be disabled so they dont have to work

Dont stop suddenly. Taper off it

This thread makes me wish I had some booze. I slammed a pint of 80 proof yesterday and barely caught a buzz. Sucks how expensive a habit can be once you form a tolerance.

Even a hardcore pants shitting everyday drunk will be drunk off 2 pints. You may not feel like it due to the dicks in your mouth, but you are

Okay there Mr. Edgeington. I can assure you it's very real. Anxiety actually can be so bad that it completely turns you into a vegetable. Some people do get it so bad that even walking or talking turns into a chore. I went through it myself and got help but this is why so many people don't reach out for help. Fucking idiots like you think it's some kind of gimmick or people are making it up.

I would wake up a lot of mornings after only 2 hours of sleep with a pounding heart, chest pains and all of my insides felt like they were sinking to the floor. It's hard to function while shit like that is happening and it's terrifying.

I wouldn't wish Anxiety attacks on anyone. They really fucking suck.

ever thought googling ''alcoholism rehab'' or some shit?

ffs you have the world at your fingertips and you decide to cry about on a Mongolian Origami making pinboard?

Hulk Hogan wouldn't be proud of you

I think OP left but I can only speak for myself. I would go to anonymous chatrooms to talk to people when I used to get similar. It helped me a little to know I wasn't alone and some people don't want to tell their family or friends about it because they'll think they're making it up.

On another note, it's nice to see a thread that isn't a WWYD, FB/IG fap or celeb thread with a bunch of roleplayers.

Meth cures anxiety.
But creates paranoia.
Totally worth it though

lol i'm sorry but i just don't believe that fucking anxiety can actually make it hard for you to function as a human being. all it does is make you worry a lot it doesn't give you fucking heart attacks you stupid fuck

> i just don't believe that fucking anxiety can actually make it hard for you to function as a human being

it is actually the mind is more powerful than you think

Because you haven't experienced it. Most people who suffer from anxiety disorder do just obsessively worry over things but there's GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) which makes you worry non-stop about everything and creates a laundry list of things to make you think you're dying.

If you've never had a panic attack or had a pounding heart with stabbing chest pains while you're struggling to breathe, then I understand why you think it's bullshit. I had a lot of that and I couldn't even sleep a lot of nights because my chest felt like it was on fire, I would toss and turn.

You don't think it's real which is fine. I know better because I've gone through it and got better.

I myself am a drunk. I'll begin drinking in about 30 minutes. I do know what you mean around afternoon time my body starts craving alcohol and I choose alcohol over everything.

How often do you drink?

Daily

I mean, how much a day?

Case of beer.

how many beers in one case?

Pussies