Is my ass fat?

is my ass fat?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Yes, and spotty.

Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to? Yeah you could definitely stand to lose some weight. Maybe start doing some squats.

The ass was fat

just actually started dieting. gonna go gym also

don't know how to make smoother

Losing weight is like 80 percent diet. But if you're going to the gym you should be focusing on lifting weights over anything else. Takes energy to build, repair, and maintain muscle. You only burn calories with cardio while you're actually doing it.

yeah i have really bad diet, alcohol, lots of sweets and carbs

A dremel?

Yea and so are your balls.

lel
that's not a bad thing is it

Yes. I like my traps almost child like in the testicle region. Let's me know your atleast trying.

Frontal pic?

just mere cd. i unload those balls once a while

Dear OP: Yes, you are. But, if you're on dieting, you surely would be fine.

Don't listen those "Body Positive" lies. Obesity is a disease. Obesity can kill you. Eat healthy, go to gym, and build a sweet, thick ass that surely, every men around you will love.

Good luck, dear :)

oh i know. i'm not happy with my body. and i want to change before it's too late
i'd like to think i'm not an obese yet.

Hit that keto grind with fasting get your weight down to an acceptable level then hit those weights like no fucking tomorrow. Stop being fat

i don't wanna lift tough

more ass

>4

Yes, but deliciously so.

>acne
Wash your disgusting ass.
Holy fuck

Don't worry, you did the first step to heal yourself. Yo can do it.

You are, actually, pretty. With a little effort you can improve your look and fell more comfy with yourself. Go ahead, dear!

The run faggot Jesus does your brain cross dress as a fucking retard?

take that string off please

acne isn't because i don't wash myself

LITERALLY is.
You have horrible hygiene and your ass is full of acne from not washing and being a dirty nasty skank

>knows nothing about how acne works

over-exfoliating, using the wrong products, and having overactive pores in your skin all result in acne that requires dermatology

otherwise you're wasting hundreds of dollars on products that simply don't work on specific people

congrats on being a retard though

I was on accutane for a year, even with accutane you need to clean your body so you dont have dirt/oil build up in your pores.

You have poor hygiene and make excuses for it.

then you us your ass. we can rate yours instead of her

keep it coming

spread your ass and put 1 finger in ur asshole

Disappointed in you faggots... get a timestamp or you're getting trolled

You don't know shit about what you are talking about.

>acne
Result of dead skin and oil build up in your pores.
How does this happen?
You dont clean your body with body soap and water.
A 12 year old knows this

just need a tit job and you would be perfect for me tbh

could be internal also

uh actually no - the problem is shaving your ass then sitting on that same ass right afterward - simply need to shave then sunbathe and not sit for half a day should be fine.

Thats not how acne works

is that right?
cause that's what i do

thx :3

yeah was an amateur bodybuilder and had to shave entire body...learned the hard way...just be the girl you are trying to be and spoil yourself in the sun

acne is what your mom buys you Clearasil for my dude, that ass has folliculitis not acne

Post some cock

Is my ass fat?