Mexican fag here, why does it matter Trump is friends with Russia? why do...

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

mexican fag here, why does it matter Trump is friends with Russia? why do people think freaking Hilary or any other democrat warmonger would make a better job?

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

The wall

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

because weapons sales

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

He's career criminal. A petty two-bit New York real estate thug. We hate him and want him gone.

Russia did this to us. There aren't enough idiots in America to actually vote for this fucking assclown.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

any other democrat warmonger

I was for Sanders. When Clinton got the nomination, I knew we were going to get a shitty president regardless of who won the election.

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

They only know what John Oliver tells them

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

So how did Russia hack the election again?

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

i meant career democrats who sell weapons to warlords, Sanders seem like a decent guy but most democrats are like Clinton,

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Meanwhile in reality.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

because it distracts the idiots from the actual bills being passed/worked on

James Smith
James Smith

mexican fag here
No te creo, 'mano.

William Clark
William Clark

Because Russia is the enemy and they have been since the cold war! Putin doesnt want the European Union expanding any closer to Russia. If Hilary would have won the EU gets stronger. Trump is Russia's friend because Trump went bankrupt so many times in the United States the banks stopped loaning to him so Russia loaned him a bunch of money and he owes them a favor or two now.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Kek ive fought leftist faggots at a Teump rally in Jacksonville FL and fucked their asses up. Leftists aren't strong unless they have superior numbers. They cant succeed on their own. That's the honest truth.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

*Trump

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Left or right Trump is still a shitty president.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

how

what has he done thats so bad during his presidency

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

or any other democrat warmonger

either b8 or fuckin retarded.

Trump is about 1 or 2 bad days away from starting a nuclear war.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

por qué no? lo prefiero a los democratas hipocritas que vendieron armas al narco y al ejercito por años, si alguien se ofendio por lo que dijo es porque le queda el saco

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Let us not stray from the fact that you guys need to pay for that wall.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

You can look at his failed attempt to repeal Obamacare for starters.. He was literally going to hurt millions of people just to give his rich buddies a tax break. You can also point to all his buffoonery on twitter.. His cabinet picks are fucking atrocious.. Rex Tillerson an oil tycoon ??? Betsy De'Voss head of education but never stepped foot in a public school?? Jeff Sessions? Jeff Sessions who wants to raid Medical Marijuana dispensaries and kill all of our awesome freedoms.. Fuck you faggot go suck Sessions dick and swallow Trumps farts..

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

obamacare is gonna fail anyways.........

just to give his rich buddies a tax break
yeah I'm sure that's his true motive. Good job, detective

His cabinet picks are fucking atrocious
that's an opinion

so far, I'm just seeing that you have a negative opinion of him. None of it is objectively terrible.

B-B-B-BUT HE HAS A SINGLE FAILED ATTEMPT!!!!!!!!!!
haha.

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

that's an opinion

Actually not but I can see you don't want to actually have a discussion and just want to do some concern trolling.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

NUKES
Here we see the retarded cry of the liberal. If that was going to happen, it would've already happened. And if you honestly think we wouldn't be on bad enough terms with Russia to actually start and upscale some more shit in Syria with Hillary, you weren't paying attention. And you would've seen her walk away with most of the profits, too. She's a pro at that.

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

why would i want to have a conversation with an obvious parrot?

David Martin
David Martin

Marijuana=Freedom, but not free use of the internet, no the TPP would've been great

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

I'm not that guy who originally responded to you.

Just confirming his cabinet picks are pretty shitty and it's not really an opinion.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

All presidents are same. They do all what is said into script.
Guess what. We are not enemies. US is with friends with everyone exepct China and terrorist counties. China soon will be friends with US and that will be last step to create one world government.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

anyone we do business with is a friend

we don't do business with russia and have imposed new sanctions. We've never been friends with russia, but we're less friends now than a year ago.

John Richardson
John Richardson

So it can't happen because it hasn't happened yet?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit