ITT: musicians you unreasonably/irrationally dislike...

ITT: musicians you unreasonably/irrationally dislike. I hate pop punk but the musicians themselves I mostly have no strong opinions on either way, but I absolutely cannot stand this fucker

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/polo-slimm
youtube.com/watch?v=6B5Dd9GQppA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes pointing at us.....

I want to drop a piano on Mac Demarco

his arm must be strong from pointing at us all the time

Damn...

Same
And Father John Misty

I used to irrationally hate this guy in the past, because I thought he seemed like an arrogant fuck in an interview I saw with him once. Turns out I was right about him, I guess.

This, probably due to him being overrated by tumblr kids though

This, but I don't hate him because it's very obvious a lot of it was down to mental illness, but still, I don't get why he's idolised by people so much.

mega lolz

I kek'd really hard at this and I think I woke my neighbour up

Sorry man, I thought it was all just an act; but i never talked shit about him. Just sort of silently resented his work until recently when I heard his fans were turning on him for trying to break out and try something else.

I think my hatred stems from the fans, and the 'murder' shills as well. They refuse to see that Cobain was anything less than a saint.

i keep thinking this is sufjan for some reason
i guess they have a pretty similar build

Fucking hate him

>AMAZING
>GOODMUSIC
>CHECKTHISOUT

soundcloud.com/polo-slimm

bump

Are you me?

He definitely wasn't a saint but the murder theory has some strong points.

Yesss

Noooo

Only retarded ppl like oasis

He was cool guy and he was human and was projected to be something that he wasn't by the media he's definitely one of the greater artists to live and he was pretty cool to his fans he'd stay up late at night to personally write back to all his fans.

this is the most overrated motherfucker in human history

Good as a human, as a musician he sucked.

I disagree but want to know why you don't like him as a musician if you'd be open to it. He's no Bucket Head at guitar but he could definitely play and he could play well and on time. Aerozeppelin and Hairspray Queen are great examples of his guitar playing their both fairly difficult to play too. I also really like the vocals to Big Long Now if you've heard it. Nirvana B-Sides and Rarities are pretty amazing too if you've ever heard of Come On Death by them maybe it might change your mind on Kurt as a musician there's so much energy in his playing. Their main LPs are okay compared to their other stuff save for Bleach.

Billie Joe is different. My guess is fame overwhelmed the guy and he's all fucked on psychiatric pills and alcohol and shit. He doesn't seem like the same Billie Joe from a long time ago. This could also be because he's actually an old guy. Time fucks with you, trust me OP I'm in my 30's Green Day got famous when I was in Junior High. I think they suck now but I still respect them. Nobody should expect bands like RHCP or Green Day to be as good as they were when they were youngsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=6B5Dd9GQppA

Damn...

I hate him too. I hate Gerard Way too stupid emo fag who cannot sing for shit and can't write a concept album to save his life

i don't like the cool guy from the strokes, the one who dresses cool

Band is mediocre, but i fucking hate this guy

i actually and more bothered by The Edge. The Edge seems like a huge dick. Bono actually seems pretty cool, The Edge seems like a cunt and I loved how btfo he was by Jack White and Jimmy Page in that movie

This guy has made very successful and influentual music, but I can't stand him or his fucking voice.

I fucking hate Chance. The 2 good shoes in the rap scene act he plays has been done way better by Kanye and every album he has made sounds worse than the last. Also, most of his fans are drones because every time I have said I don't like him, I always get the same, "bro he is soo nice how do you NOT like him?". The point they are trying to push is that it doesn't matter that his music is drab, he is a nice guy and that will carry him.

Bob Dylan, his voice makes my ears bleed

Could you elaborate? Just curious because you mostly used simple insults.

Lp had some real great stuff from reanimation to 1k sun's to their latest.

I don't really like him either but I acknowledge he has written some great songs.

He's corny as hell, try-hard sometimes, seems genuinely ignorant of himself, also his talking voice and phrasing and mannerisms are a little annoying

LOL

>who is John Lennon

He's a possibly the best example in modern culture of how Islam can be a corruptible force.

Meant to post
>inb4 called Sup Forums
Look up his comments on Salman Rushdie.