Surprised my girlfriend with a vibrator last night and she sucked me off while I used it on her...

Surprised my girlfriend with a vibrator last night and she sucked me off while I used it on her. We got pretty caught up in dirty talk and it came out that we both fantasize about sharing her with another dude so she can fuck and suck. How bad of an idea would it be for me to invite a friend?

Don't be a cuck

Sharing your gf is the ultimate sign that she doesn't love you enough to only enjoy you. You're a betafag for even wanting to get cucked

Don't do it man

holy shit fucking betas

dubs confirms op is THE ULTIMATE CUCK

I pretty much told her I was. She asked me what turns me on and what fantasies I have that I would never share with her, so I told her how I like when she dresses slutty when we go out in public and how I wished she post more selfies and send me nudes (which she never does.) Today she sent me multiple nudes on Snap and I'm wondering what else she's looking forward to.

To share the nudes here.

I was with a girl that cucked her bf. The cuck wasn't even in the room, he waited for her at home. Sent him the pics and vids later

Some fantasy is better when it stays a fantasy.
I am here to remind you that you will regret your choice if you make it...

I am not saying you shouldn't try and experiment but if you love this girl then you shouldn't.

Do it with a girl that you know of you won't be together forever.

Think very carefully about this OP. My ex and I had the same fantasy and it ended up ruining the relationship.

Some things are better left as a fantasy. Trust me on this one.

Yeah, no.

It wouldn't be like that. More along the lines of getting everyone wasted, blindfolding her, and letting my friend put his cock in her mouth while I fuck her.

Or the other way around, but I'm not sure I could let another dude inside her pussy without losing my shit.

I appreciate the advice. We've been together for over 4 years and talk often about getting married once our jobs become more stable. The trust is there, but I could definitely see how it could change things.

If you're worried about losing your shit already, then you shouldn't do it. Once you do it you can't go back in time and erase it. It's done.

Like I said earlier, my ex and I had the same fantasy and got drunk with a friend and did it. After it was over we both realized what we had done and it was the beginning of the end of our relationship.

Some things are better left a fantasy.

Don't do it dimwit
Relationships don't last long after such things

For fucks sake OP, you know his cock is going to end up in your mouth. Stop with the faggotry ruse already and admit it's about you getting some extra cock, not your girl.

Arrange masked orgy. Arrive separately. Both of you fuck everyone in attendance. No one can guilt the other about nothin

>Some things are better left a fantasy
this. having sex with an animal, too, its a turn on for some, but once you acctually go through with it, there no un-doing what you've done.
>Relationships don't last long after such things
or they don't stay healthy and normal at the very least.

What if the relationship does last after though? What if we both have fun and decide to bring in a girl next time, swing with another couple, or just do whatever crazy shit we want after breaking another taboo? I want a healthy relationship, but I want part of that to be a healthy sexual relationship which to me means holding nothing back.

Very it will end your relationship sooner then you are expecting. however the fact she has already expressed this means, unless youre ok with her cheating on your, then this relationship is already over. I reccomend you start taking this relationship less seriously, spend less money on her and just fuck her and have fun untill it fizzles out. If you dont take my advice and keep taking this woman serious as a long term partner you will just be dissaponited when she cheats or starts being to annoying to handle. SHE WILL CHEAT sooner or later.

Do not, I repeat, do not - under any circumstances - have a threesome with people that you want to be friends with or have a relationship with afterwards. If you're gonna do that, the only way you'll not have things get awkward and toxic is if those people are strictly for fucking. If you do not heed this advice, you are walking into a minefield.

It wont this isnt magic fairy land. How about you dont ignore the 30 peopel telling you what is going to happen as they probably have been through a few mroe relationships then you?

Getting cucked is the ultimate high. I can't recommend it enough.

>what if
well, you'll never know for sure until you've tried. and since you've been warned, you'll either only have yourself to blame or to praise. go through with it then.

Listen bro. There are multiple people here warning you about this, some of them have actually DONE IT ALREADY and it ruined their relationship.

Some of them undoubtedly had strong relationships and were very much in love like yourself, and it ruined it...

What makes you think that your relationship is special and immune to the things they're warning you about?

IF GF go for it, wife do not.

Did it with another women, wife set rules that only they do each other and suck me off, and I fuck wife and she eats out unicorn. Was amazing and dont mind rules.

Cant imagine dude--if you are of swinger mindset and compersion gets you hard go for it, I couldnt do it with guy and YES ITS DOUBLE STANDARD and dont give fuck. Watching two hot women is hot because then you jump into fray and they tongue wrestle your johnson.

To you not holding back likely means cock in your ass and throat. Just tell her you're a fag already and let her move on.

The problem is that when you cum,
the state where people feel regret,
this is the breaking point for most relationships, you maybe like it in fantasy, you maybe like it when you are horny, but after that, many people regret it and ruin their relationships, but there are alot swinger couples who doing good; so just find out

Nope. been with mine for almost 4 years now, would lose my fucking shit if she even thought of having another guy even if i was there, being it in the mouth or the pussy.

For me it's more about overwhelming her. It's why I bought her a vibrator. She's a very small, quiet, and shy girl and I know she has a lot of self esteem issues. I truly just love when I can make her feel as sexy as she is and bring out her full inner slut. We both lost our virginites to eachother four years ago and have fucked like rabbits ever since. Despite being madly in love with eachother, it's a reality that we missed out on a lot of experimentation before meeting eachother. It's apparent to both of us that we're equally perverse... so I guess my feeling is that I don't want to hold any of that in anymore. I want to share my deepest desires with my partner.

I do appreciate all the advice and don't think I'm just going to run out and do it tonight. I don't even know if she would be down. It's just something I've thought about as a fantasy for a while and we confessed to eachother that we both have. Now I'm just thinking out loud and discussing it here on /b to sort my thoughts on it. Same goes for her asking to use the vibrator on my ass...

>implying Sup Forums isn't full of virgin parasites

the only advice i would give is that you should invite a stranger and not a friend, or someone who isn't that close to you/her, maybe brings up some problems but i don't know honestly, never been in that situation

>>use the vibrator on my ass

Gayness confirmed. This is clearly about your love of cock and all things rainbow.

>She's a very small, quiet, and shy girl and I know she has a lot of self esteem issues
yeah, sure sound perfect for a swinger. Ffs, use your brain.
This website's making me paranoid. He may just be a good troll. Which would be nice, being trolled good for a change.

Here is a better option. Get another girl and make her use a strapon to fuck your wife.

This guy gets it

/sign

Fuck off you dick

Yeah it was her idea and she's obsessed with doing things to my prostate but I've said no every time. But somehow that makes me a fag?

Much better.

well, complexing on your ass does make you sound faggy, yes. getting your prostate massaged by a WOMAN does not.

bro if shes your first you DO NOT want to have a threesome with anybody you know. I did the same thing with my first and fiance and she cried the whole way home and I pulled him off her fromeating her out that was as far as i was willing to let it go and its just not a good idea. if it was a stranger it would have been better boundaries but still never let your woman go like that she trusts you to protect her and you trust her to be faithful. its a no go

As long as the other dude doesn't have a huge dick and destroy your pride you could be good possibly. But for real you can both fantasize all you want but if you do it soon as it's over even if you were totally cool with it you may just look right at her like you cheating whore and she'll be like yeah I just cheated like for real if you belong to each other you're gonna get a seriously heavy dose of jealous rage from an instinctual part of your brain.

Or if you're as gay as you seem you'll end up taking some dick too and then she'll hate you for being a faggot. Once it happens you will have redefined the relationship and the new two of you might completely lose interest in each other

But like someone else said you're already in the fantasy stage so there's nothing you can really do other than do it and see what happens

Just to be more specific: we were eachother's first with intercourse. I had multiple girlfriends through high school and got blowies and handies. She had one other boyfriend and did the same. Sex was just important to us and frankly we never found the right person until we met eachother.

Right now it's completely hypothetical. Her words were along the lines of "If only there were two of you." "The idea of it sounds amazing, but I wouldn't want to be with anyone but you." We love to 69 and I just feel she fetishes over having her throat fucked while she has a cock in her. It's physical, and nothing to do with wanting to be with other people.

This is the only way I got my girlfriend to actually consider a threesome. She has messed around with women but wouldn't stand me fucking another girl and I wont have her getting fucked by another dude (she brings up the double standard thing whenever I mention a threesome she. Isn't interested in mmf threesomes).

I just want to see her with another chick but I am sure as hell not just watching and stroking my pickle. Strapon is a nice compromise.

Two words
>fucking
>machine

I feel the same as you OP.

Wife and i both have fantasies about sharing her. Though its more me than her. I also have a lot of rape fantasies about her too.

Filming her while blindfolded and sharing the vids does a good job of keeping my dick happy.

Webm related

I'm in similar position OP. i often think about making my gf a little slut and double teaming her w some dude, she was against it at first, since she really loves me and can barely take me alone, but after slowly convincing she seems a bit more curious about it. Problem is I'm not sure about that whole relationship deal since I really love her and I don't want shit to be weird after. We both agreed it'd be a one time experiment unless we both wanted to do it again.Also we both have dormant form of herpes, but she did say we'd have a girl in a threesome or another couple if we did that to be fair.

The idea of double teaming my gf is a pretty big turn on for me too. Sort of brought up the idea and she's pretty clearly not interested, not sure I could actually do it either.

OP here. Do you think I should find out more from her? Bring it up again and get more of her thoughts? What should I ask? I think I do want it but I share all of your concerns.

Don't invite a friend. Use a hotel and invite a verified single male off a well established swinging site like fab. If it doesn't go how you hope there's no come back or awkwardness.
Source; common fucking sense.

Just so wrong. You sound like an insecure, inexperienced child.

>How bad of an idea would it be for me to invite a friend?

You should do it. Enjoy yourself. Just don't post this same old fucking copypasta here again.

Not understanding the words sharing, and cuckolding.

Buy a dictionary faggot.

Bad. Keep it a fantasy.

>Watches at 0 $?

Yeah no thanks. I'd rather it be someone who's clean and I know isn't insane. not some random dweeb off the net. Plus it should seem spontaneous. We're drunk at a friend's and it just ends up happening. Another couple would be ideal.

Listen.

I'd not do that user did it once to try lost all respect for the girl and never wanted more than to fuck after.

>when your slow ass typing forces you to miss quads

Lol cuck. Be sure to laugh when you lose her.

OP, I am currently in a similar situation only we've been doing it for about 6 months fully. Been together just over 5 years

You sir can go to Hell.

Does her breath smell of cock?
Such a turn on yo

Cont-accidental post.

Does it turn you on when you talk about it to the point you want to just like-- jump her?

Yeah, you didn't read my post properly did you.
A VERIFIED single male on fab will have references from couples and single women he's met and fucked. You can mail them and ask about him. He'll send you Verified genuine pics, and 99% of the guys on there will make themselves available at your convenience, with prior notice, and go completely with your flow. Otherwise they risk fucking up their rating, and nobody wants to risk losing their place at the top of the pile.
If you use a friend, there's no erasing it from your social history. If you subsequently fall out with said friend, and assuming you're still young enough for that to be a common issue in your social strata, he may well choose to share the info with others you know.

this

After my girl blows me I make sure to not kiss her and usually I keep her in another room for a solid half hour.

Listen to this dude ffs.
Order an extra small boneless cock for delivery.

No but I found out that I love tasting her kiss after blowjobs etc. She swallows

Ehh

Lol?
Wtf?
Huh?
You mean when she sucks foreign cocks right?
I don't share my gf but that's just plain picky.

Was definitely supposed to say yes lol

Extremely its a fantasy for a reason ifbur happy in ur relationship why try and tip it into a shit hill of guillt jealousy and hate

in my experience she will do it with or without you so maybe just do it

Such things ALWAYS change relationships. The funny thing is, they cannot be undone. If the regret afterwards is real, your relationship won't be any longer.

But you will never know, if you can live with someone else fucking her better than you were ever able to, if you don't try it.

Worst that can happen: You throw your relationship away

Best that can happen: Your wife gets a bull that really satisfies her and you provide the money for both while getting no pussy anymore. Maybe the makes you blow him and suck the cum out of her pussy.

I feel gay for kissing my girl after a suck because of this faggot.

>being this beta

You need to be in a strong relationship and you need to be a better fuck then the other dude. Otherwise shit will go bad down the line.

Dude if you're both okay with it and really do trust and respect each other enough, sex becomes play time for both of you, nothing to do with love or relationships.

But it always could be for you when you're alone or when she's alone with someone else and you just have to prepare yourself mentally.

Me

Explain yourself

Bump

>questioning your sexuality because of what Sup Forums says
it's like someone in the skoolyard called you gay and you go "whelp, I guess I will suck cock from now on."

Lolol

I mean, there is an appeal to kissing her after seeing her sucking like a slut.
No homo tho

He isn't wrong. Cucking is fucking disgusting, and you need to neck yourself, you betafaggot.

It's a fantasy, odds are when she invites a friend and you see another dick in your girlfriend you'll feel sick to your stomach and that'll be the end of your relationship

KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLERKILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER
KILLERMASTERLORDERHELLER

>there is an appeal to kissing her
yeah, if she done a good job. like kissing your own daughter, that kind of kiss, not swapping cum, surely.

I listened to my girl giving our roommate a blow job the first time it happened. Hot AF.
Also kissed me after while riding me as soon as she came back in the room and I came buckets within 1-2 mins. And I have a high tolerance, thanks to Sup Forums.

McCarthy is a whore lol

Your just trying to troll me but cease it my friend its not giving results.
I wasn't serious in the first place, obviously I don't swap cum but I doubt you can wrap your head around that.

cucks are the worst holy fuck thats your girl man for your eyes only jesus christ neck yourself faggot.

will cease and desist, stat.

And you're just another simpleton who doesn't understand the word sharing, and the word cuckolding. Just because you've heard bigger boys in the playground use the word cuck, it doesn't mean you can use it indiscriminately. You should really go on line and and try and learn the difference. Fucking faggot. Only insecure beta queers worry about losing their women to another guy, just cos he might have a bigger cock, or be better in the sack. Stop being scared of your fantasies. Faggot

I was also came to troll some cucks but it sure is dull here

I guess it's cool as long as you're actually participating in giving her a dicking

I also*

Being honest, the base message is correct. Wanting to share her is contradictory to the human evolutionary path. Knowing that selection pressure has worn off in specific fields, this is no excuse as to leave said path for no particular reason than sexual perversion.

Yeah well, actually he is diminishing his chances of producing offspring. Nature finds her way

Fucking cuck

Fucking cuck

If you had a mfm threesome would you choose pussy or mouth?