Hey friendos...

Hey friendos, im at a Cabin with a few friends and we smoked weed but just as we were done my friends mother called and Said that she was pretty sure that we had smoked, im going home in like 12 hours and there's a chance that i will be tested, i've drunk like 3 litres of Water today
Do i have a chance of passing it if i take it in two days?

your fucked mate
change your name and flee the country

Chug some olive oil

Have friend who hasn't smoked pee in a small container you can hide. Pour pee in test container. Profit etc.

Depends how she tests you

If you're seriously that worried and gives you a piss test, get someone else's piss

If it's a hair test, you're fucked

If you smoke regularly then you are fucked. If this is the first time that you've smoked in over a month then drink a cupful of bleach and you'll pass for sure.

Kek

If you smoked a lot you are fucked
But if it was just a bit
Drink a shitton of water and go for a long run today and tomorrow.
You'll be fine.

How would she know you smoked if she's not even there?

If you end up having to take a test, follow what i say.
1. Look up an herbal supplement that makes you come up clean. Ive found one in an international market before.
2. drink a shit ton of water and go on lon runs to sweat it out.
3. during the test catch the end of your stream not the beginning.

lol who gives a fuck if you smoked? thats what vacations are for.

stop being 15

Can confirm. Smoke like a fucking chimney and I have monthly drug test for my job as a DOT transport driver.

>but it's bleach

Fuck you, it's a small amount. Both you and bleach are mostly water. Just don't go nuts.

I dont know Its freaking me out, but it shows that she isent sure så i can prolly convince her

What, your friends mom is gonna test you? or is she going to call your parents like a stuck up cunt? You can't be 18 yet, so i'm calling underage ban here

But I'm 15 lol

If you have any body fat, or are an American, running is super bad. THC is fat soluble, so when you burn the fat you re-release the thc and get all of the test results and none of the high

My parents used to take me to the local hospital to have me tested. They would give me the sample cup and let me in the bathroom alone to piss. So I'd just throw that shit away in the trash in the bathroom. I never got caught and all my tests came back clean as well. I'm guessing what had happened was the staff just thought they kept losing the samples and didn't wanna seem like dungus's so they just called it clean. Maybe you can convince your parents to drug test you at a hospital and you can do the same :D

this is shopped. you can tell because there's a gay blowjob in the background

This board is 18+.

GTFO

Lul do you all actually Think that most people on This board are 18+ gtfo

1You're fucked 2 no chance to escape 3 leave the board fking kid

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Fuck u you underage piece if shit kill yourself ih8 u run on sentence

Drink some bleach. It cleans everything.

Couldn't you just put the bleach into the Cup of urine?