I am sitting high in the subway. Give me something interesting to think about

I am sitting high in the subway. Give me something interesting to think about.

how long is forever?

what are you going to do with your life

interestingly, a pile of all humans wouldn be high enough to reach the top of grand canyon

How you are able to speak and create sounds with meat in your throat.

are you really on the E? tell me which stop you're getting off at so i can punch you in the stomach.

read this article about Mr. Musk
waitbutwhy.com/2017/04/neuralink.html

Not longer than a moment
Fucking hell dude
Get succesfull
Air
No violence pls. Pic is from google
No

what's interesting is that literally millions of people have touched the very poles and straphanger things you're touching right now. bums who shit and piss their pants have touched them. people with aids touch them. people with skin disorders and other contagious viruses have touched them.

hope you have hand sanitizer, OP.

spirituality.

ask your mom

don't be such a baby. it's just a punch in the stomach. which stop are you going to and what did you eat for lunch?

this first sentence was interesting, too OP. think about the history of the place you're in. for x amount of years it has existed and each day x amount of people traverse through there. imagine the important people, or the people 50 years ago dressed differently, or 100 years ago in their trench coats and trillbys going through there.

I am not planing to lick my fingers or insert them into my anus.
At least not until they are clean
I had something like the giant building with all the humans inside in mind.

Nibba I am not in that train. I don't even live in america.
No clue if that is an american train or not.
I had a kebab.
Noice
Good thought. But this city haven't had a subway 50 years ago

Also I am sweating like a pic and my headache is killing me. I might die here guys. People are so loud. The light is too bright. Please help me.

Realize that the written language is man made. Recognize that we have been conditioned to think with written language. Now understand that who you think you are is different from who you really are.who you think you are is a fabrication.

I am drenched in sweat. Please explain

Can you imagine never having been alone?

7.500.000.000 people (more accurate)*0,08m3 (being careful, actual number should be lower)
=0,6km3

even an a of 840m should do the trick!
wat?

How do subways work? is it like a train, but underground?

now you're not even in america? this thread has been marked as spam

I believe you mean "fill the grand canyon completely," otherwise I'd have a hard time believing that.

That can happen when you get hella high

With the awareness of fabrication of self. We can make that voice of knowledge/language work for us instead of against us.

Whenever you get wrapped up in thoughts and want out just remember, "I am my environment." As in immediate environment. Just pay attention to immediate environment, where your sitting, the feeling of the seat your in, your breathing, what your seeing. This should bring you to the present moment revealing your true self.

nothing matters one day you will die and non of your memories will even be comprehensible

Yes
Shiet nibba
Exactly

Think about this; from that subway you could get to Canada without steping outdoors.

Ok
Ok
Nah m8, I think or rather hope that it is the subway
You are cool
Shiet nibba

You should go on a highway

The one on the picture?

Think of the hours, nay days, that you would be internet famous for if you live streamed yourself pissing on the 3rd rail

not op but new yorker, this is a pretty good one

Yes, and you pay the same fare no matter the distance you travel.

Idiot

Yes, a single payment will get you to Penn Station, from there you can go on Amtrak to wherever. You buy separate Amtrak ticket.

48 People Were Killed by Subways in 2016, Lowest in 5 Years.

I don't do drugs anymore I just get in mind-loops and get depressed

La chancla

See this, it helps with the loops

Holy shit you're not wrong, I can imagine that help a bunch