But he is polish

Lewa?

who is Lewandowski=?

more like lukas POLEdolski amirite

LMAO

>not Klose

imagine how good Germany would be if we had a striker like Lewy

He's a big guy

You know he is not really polish if you heard him talk in German.

>tfw the best brazilian player isn't brazilian

Podolski
>"Dudeeee I love the Bergmann Hindenburg so much, I want to end my career there ^^"
>Does not speak a word in polish

Klose
>"Poland gave me nothing and I don't owe anything to Poland"
>Still teaches his children Polish and speaks Polish at home

Podolski can't speak german

>tfw best Spaniard isn't even Spanish

a fraud and cheating scum.

>shareholders still this butthurt

goddamnit, get over it already

>tfw the best Polish defender is German

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamil_Glik

Image attached is England's only World Class player.

This. He could be Lahm replacement, but he is /ourguy/

>England's only world class player isn't even the other nationality he represents

You're right, but that's just Kölsch.

why so many poles move to Germany and disown their polish blood? is poland really that poor?

Compared to Germany, yes very poor actually
Compared to Chile, no very rich actually

>chili

None of the people in Germany's XI are first generation immigrants tho, at least not that I know of. I don't think a child has much say or idea what it means or how to "revoke your blood"

kek

seriously delet this

>Doctor Paweł, im CIA

Podolski and Klose are both 1st generation immigrants, both were born in Poland

Klose is ethnically German though

How old were they when they immigrated?

that's because Poland always sucked
which is also why Nietzsche and Marie Curie went to way better countries

>Josef Klose was an Aussiedler whose family had remained behind when Silesia was awarded to Poland after World War II and decided to bring his family to Germany.
>In 1986, then eight-year-old Miroslav joined his father in Kusel, Rhineland-Palatinate, knowing only two words of German.

Klose was 8

>In 1987, when Podolski was two years old, his family emigrated from Poland to West Germany and were given Aussiedler status as a result of his paternal grandparents having German citizenship prior to World War II (Gliwice was a part of Germany until 1945 as Gleiwitz).

Podolski was 2 and is also half ethnically Polish.

It's basically the same situation as with this guy , only that his family stayed in Poland and became fully polonized (despite his Aryan as fuck looks, Hitler would commit suicide again if he knew)

Podolski is ethnically German as well
but like Klose also ethnically Polish

Poldi was 7, Klose was 7 and actually grew up mostly France before

#FakeNews

>despite his Aryan as fuck looks
He looks Polish as fuck actually, like Poldi (and Klose too, kinda). Silesians are all mixed to hell anyway.

[lets refugees in]

define "poor"

poland is poor for European standards, but still among the wealthiest countries on this planet

Fuck those two; a Dybala and Lewa partnership is what I'd be torturing myself over

Meanwhile Jerome Boateng is a good German born lad

Podolski really doesn't look Polish, or at least more Polish than German. He looks like a guy who could be from anywhere in Europe.

>t. Jamal Skibitzky

and yet still millions of Poles still prefer Germany over there 95% Polish home country.

non-whites are losers

>>Doctor Paweł, im CIA
Doktorze Pawle, jestem Syjajej.

Is Spain really wealthier? I mean we have a lot of villages but people are doing fine there. Is spain just a meme becuase of big cities?

Self-loathing is national sport.

>grew up mostly France before
Obraniak was from France.

Probably because most of those "poles" were german to begin with

Did your school ignore that when Germany had to give land to Poland that the Germans there weren't allowed to stay?

Well, some evidently did

See Podolski, Klose and this guy >In 2013, Poland's German minority community was estimated to be at around 350,000.[5] However, due to complications arising from multi-ethnic identities and previous concealment during the communist period, many people of German descent are not accounted for and some estimates number Poles of German ancestry from 400,000 to 500,000.[6]
>The German language is used in certain areas in Opole Voivodeship, where most of the minority resides and in the Silesian Voivodeship.

Some were allowed to stay and still live there