thesealedportion.com/hr/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Bump

Where ignorance is bliss
'Tis folly to be wise

thesealedportion.com/hr/index.htm

that's a chore to read. what the fuck is up with the text

>Nothing makes you look more intelligent than when you're with a group of friends and you start pointing to stars saying "Ursa Major sure looks bug tonight."
more like nothing makes you look more autistic...... that's a huge buzz kill when someone just flaunts trivial knowledge for no good reason

CLOSE strada

agreed dog. but, shit looks good on a date if you knwo some obscure star formations you can point out to a beautiful woman. its even better if you dont use the real history though. make up some shit about what it is, as long as what youre saying is enjoyable or humorous shes not going to care if youre telling her real facts

You are basic as FUUUUUUCK.

bump

The area you can see from top of Mt.Everest

bump

there are much better ways to make time together more pleasant than trivia

you are autistic as fuuuuuck

Has anyone tried this? does it work?

bump

Just go fucking lifting

Works for me very well!

I have 2 jobs and work 60+ hours a week so that I can pay the bills. I'm currently looking for a home workout plan. Was wondering if I should invest in weights for my house or try body weight workouts

thanks! Ill give it a shot then

You should invest in getting a single job that can support you comfortably and save for your future then worry about the gym. If you have to work 60+ hours just to get by you clearly are doing something wrong.

Getting a home gym is great if you actually use it, and use it correctly. No point if you're lifting wrong or just won't stick to it. If you want good bodyweight suggestions, /fit/ should have a bodyweight general thread with some links for various books and routines that range from basic calisthenics to gymnastic strength training. The other big key is diet, but I'm sure you can figure that out.

Also try:

Eat less carbs (potatos, pasta, rice) to lose weight (very important)
Swimming is great!
Stop eating any Fast Food
Drink a lot of water
Try not to eat any sugar
Cold showers are great :D

I'm doing this all since 3 month and lost 10kg (22lbs) and gaint a lot of muskles
I feel great and a lot more fit

You can do it too!

Gay af too, not worth the work

Bump

not sure if any of these have been posted, still reading all this shit.

finally a good thread.

I hate this cold showers meme.
Almost as bad as the warm showers meme.

Warm to cold.
The warmth opens your pores to be cleaned
The cold closes them

It's not rocket science, morons.

also since when the fuck is the max file size allowed 2 mb?

bump

But it feels great :D

More

Catherine the Great died of natural causes. Her enemies made up the horse story.

Science can explain how bumblebees fly.

Europeans, like most people, knew the world was round from the ancient Greeks (or earlier) and on. No one told Columbus he would sail off the flat earth. Washington Irving made up this story much later.

You don't only use 10% of your brain.

You don't need to drink 8 glasses of water a day. That study referred to a full-size adult male and assumed the equivalent of 8 glasses, eg. most of it would come from other foods that contain water.

"Rule of thumb" does not come from some ancient law saying a man can beat his wife if the stick is no thicker than his thumb.

English swear words have documented etymologies and none of them are acronym

Life expectancy is an average. Many people died in infancy in the past and in the third world today, bringing down life expectancy to thirty or forty or whatever. But no one was old at those ages.

A crowd of people did not watch and do nothing when Kitty Genovese was assaulted and killed in 1964.

There is no significant scientific dispute about the fact of evolution among scientists, merely about specific details/mechanisms.