>wut
Yeah fuck you and your fat food you're stuffing in your face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaxWmLerHvM
instantrimshot.com/audio/rimshot.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Working at McDs
>Expecting polite customers

I work at a new McDs at over night. It's not so bad now. The worst times are third shift tbh. That's when you have people expecting EVERYTHING.

I think he did something to deserve it

any idea what happened here?

Was a "prank" l. They beeped to make her jump so she fucked them off

Spit in his drink. Its extremely rude to insult someone who is about to prepare your food.

He drove up and as she was about to hand him his drink, he honked his super loud horn.

youtube.com/watch?v=aaxWmLerHvM

>jjs
>working register and some old manlet and kid come in
>give him register speech bout how are card reader is a pain in the ass
>tell him he can insert his card now
>yells at me saying he can read
>wait for 20 sec while it says remove card
>he asks what to do
>screen says remove card
>tell him to do as such
>fumbles around and he finally leaves
>maybe he couldn't read at all...

>McDonalds
>working register
>im trying to finish this story to this girl who works with me
>white beta piece of shit keeps trying to call me over to the register.
>"I've waited over a minute to place my order"
>fucking asshole can wait. i flip him off
>he yells about poor customer service and that i should be doing my job
>sheit im here arent I.
>manager comes over. whitey complains that i have not taken his order yet.
>manager takes the order then takes me into kitchen to yell at me.
>she cant fire me because it would be racist. im the only black person who works here.
>she tells me to get back to the register and do my job
>guys food is ready. as he comes to pick it up i make sure he sees me spit on his fries.
>whitey loses it. flips the tray and makes a mess.
>get who fucking has to clean it up
>fucking white people.

Fucking niggers I swear

>Be me
>Work at Quick (Belgian Fast Food) at the Drive thru.
>A car comes through.
>"Hello, can I please take your order?"
>"HURRR I WANT FIV SHERIN BOX"
>As I am getting earraped I understand that this person is clearly a retard
>"Ehm.. Are you sure about that?"
>"GIBE ME TEH FIV BOX PLSSSS"
>"Alright sir, do you want any sauce?"
>"NUH TANK U"
>"Alright sir, your order is on the way, drive to the next window to pay."
>"As I am walking towards the window I hear a loud car starting.
>I see the motherfucker driving full speed into pic related
>Pic related falls on the window as I am right in front of it.
>I protect my face with my arm
>Glass everywhere
>Glass in my arm
>ffs

>be me
>bagger at grocery store
>man comes up to me
"will the bagged beans give me the same kind of gas as the canned ones do"
>wut

do you understand waffles user?

"Depends on the bean user"

>work register
>Small chat with 1st customer about purchase
>Say bye, next customer bitches about me goofing around with friends at work
>tell him about the situation and that the 1st guy was only a customer.
>Keep happy demeanor to defuse situation
>Customer bitches im being a wise ass im wasting his time
To think i was only being friendly and this could have been avoided if he kept on moving

No sorry I always skipped waffle class when I was in school.

>That number tho
well darn user

people like them take me as the type who never had friends in school and expected to much

Before I was ten years old, about 25 years ago, I thought that I was before I was ten years old, about 25 years ago, I said that I have many arrows in the case of my mother. I give images of moving targets and firing arrows my mother that I was, and like arrows hitting the targets, there was a reward, such as food or feed or something or on vacation, kind of reward. Several targets were they were moving.
My mother was lazy and shoot only at targets and hitting the simplest and uses minimal effort to the absolute minimum pay wasting get me. I saw as I was able to deny touching her salary until she picked a better target. As if I throw and I hit the easiest target, but I was able to deny any compensation therefore teaching and forcing her to seek and to press harder goals and not so lazy.
I only recently discovered this text and I'm sure that I did not know about it when I was on the 10th
It was all done in words. Words can be described as arrows mean. I introduced a complex word as an arrow and sense as part of a word.
Our words are what makes us move through life and manage the process vessel (body).
Anyway, it is my experience when I was a kid. I tried to understand reality, and this is what I came up with all independent Bible to me. I think it's cool how the Bible agree with me. But nobody else.
Well, I am. Your children are the arrows on the sleeve.
any arrows vibrate in my mother. I give images of moving targets and firing arrows my mother that I was, and like arrows hitting the targets, there was a reward, such as food or feed or something or on vacation, kind of reward at future seen to the heat go defame.

I've worked with actual niggers before. Worst coworkers imaginable. One of them seemed to just nigga moment at anytime. My gm told him to get to work and he started to rant at her about being racist.

>work at wendys
>taking some orders
>like 5 black guys come in.
>theyre screeching and hollaring
>im used to it by now, but it is still annoying
>one of them goes up to place an order. it looked like he was holding back laughter
>his friends are laughing behind him
>i tell him his total and he seems stunned
>"nah man lemme make sure da food is right first"
>tell him that if he is unsatisfied with he food he can point out the problem
>he insists that the food come out before he pays.
>i explain that I cannot place an order without him paying.
>someone elses order comes up
>he grabs that food and runs out the door with his goons
he was probably trying to steal his own order but didnt know how wendys works.

webm gave me a heart attack. and I don't even eat fast food.

>Free slurpy day at 7/11
>Only on smaller sizes though
>3 nigs come in to fill up the largest size even though it sign says otherwise
>Tell them the price
>"Its free today"
>Nope, they walk out and leave slurpy at register

>Working at McDicks many moons ago
>Drunk chick comes to drive through minutes before close
>"Yeah I wan' forty mac-chickens."
>It's confirmed twice at the box
>Confirmed again when she had to sign the receipt for an order over $25 on a card
>She's told to park and wait because it's going to be a bit for forty McChickens
>She parks and waits patiently until we bring out several bags of chicken sandwiches
>She flips
>"I JUST WANTED TWO 20 PIECE NUGGETS! REEEEEE"
>Explain to her the whole process that she just went through - the confirmation, signing, everything
>Says she won't pay for it
You already did you dumb bitch
>Wants nuggets
>Store's closed ma'am, I can't make you any nuggets.
>REEE engage
>Works herself up so much that she pukes in the parking lot while I'm holding bags of chicken sandwiches thinking about how I don't get paid enough for this shit

Cops ended up getting called, she went to the drunk tank and everyone closing got a few free sandwiches.

Nice numbers dude

Honestly always wondered how much a slurpee actually costs to produce, probably not much more than it takes to make a fountain drink at any fast food place.

YOU WANT ME TO EARN MY PAYCHECK YOU RACIST BITCH?!

but we own them because of slavery
dont ask them what about slavery though, or else you are the man keeping them down.

Well that escalated Quickly

When I worked at a deli, I got caught putting my dick in the meat slicer.

We both lost our jobs.

Each box of syrup cost the store around $50 and would bring in roughly $1,200

Coffee is even better, $0.07 for a pot and it usually nets about $5, that's why it's always fresh and I had no problem making a fresh pot for whoever wanted one.

That was almost 15 years ago, kinda miss the simple life of running a 7-11

OP again
>last week
>Waiting at 7AM to get off work
>computer in front of me in the break room
>no one was told it was for training only
>goto chrome and type in m.me so I can get to messenger faster
>can't call from my phone 1 no service and 2 the wifi is crap
>about to message my mom
>one of my 10 managers comes back and sees me
>In a raspy ass smoker's voice "NO NO NO! IF [Insert some manager's name here] SEES YOU ON HERE ON FACEBOOK SHE'S GOING TO LOSE IT! DO YOU KNOW HOW COMPUTERS WORK? SHE CAN LOOK AT THE CACHE DATA AND SEE WHERE YOU'VE BEEN!"
>"Yes I know how computers work. I work on them a lot and clean them up"
>at least I was able to log out
>"I do too with my brother in law"
>Proceeds to hold down the power button then unplug the poor PC
I fucking hate 1/2 the baby boomers I run into. Why do they all act like hot shits when it comes to technology but in reality are fucktards?

this happened to me a few times where people didn't get a sammich cause they got pissy and drove off. So free shit for us. Not like I don't get free shit anyways

no nigga why?
Are you tryina mutilate yo dick?

i hate the rule about needing a motorvehicle to get stuff from the drive through.
i could understand it being important when there are other cars in line with you, but they make it an unbendable rule.
this one mcdonalds would close its main doors at like 12 but keep its drivethru open later than that. I wanted a few mcchickens so i tried the doors first. they were closed so i went to the drivethru and they told me that i needed a car
why wouldnt they let me buy any food? they discriminate hard against people who dont have cars.
i went by later in my car to ask if i could order something and they asked what i wanted. i said i wanted them to stop discriminating against me

Good thread is good

Fuck sakes. Who would even let a nigger near their food let alone handle it. Yuck.

instantrimshot.com/audio/rimshot.mp3

Nothing makes you more aware of the herd-mentality of most humans than retail and shit service job.
>95% of the customers show up in 10% of the time.
>People see a crowd and they run straight towards it, despite most people saying they hate crowds and bitch about it.
>Old people are the dimmest most herd-minded people possible. You see one old person and 5 other senile retards show up right behind them beeping their cripple carts.
>Old people and foreigners ALWAYS take 20 times longer to help than anyone else. They're very rude as well.
>If there's a herd of customers in front of you, they rapidly get consumed by one person's powerful emotions, since if you get one idiot who's very rude and hostile, the other animals in the crowd get the exact same bearing. The same goes for confusion.
>If they see you're frantically trying to get somehting done, they will constantly interrupt you, even if there's 3 other members of the crew with nothing to do. I'm convinced it's a subconscious desire to show that their needs are far more important than what you're doing.
>All old people you must be very business like while not making ANY small talk or being very friendly. If you're friendly with an old person they will bother you for the next two hours and not let you go to continue your work.

It really makes you hate the human race. 95% of people act like herd-minded cattle. At that point I don't really think they deserve any respect (though I will fake it).
>people are drawn in by the commotion of hard work (hence if there's one person bored at the counter, no one will show up) and noise. If someone breaks something and you're cleaning up old people will INSTANTLY park all their carts around you, stand in your personal space, and interrupt constantly.....

Newfag is new

Because if your dumb ass gets run over because you were dicking around in the drive-thru after dark, you might try to hold the store liable.

If you knew fine well the restaurant closed at 12, and you have a car, why the fuck didn't you just go through the drive-thru in it in the first place?

It's a liability issue and you're an autist.

I get what youre saying user. My local Burger King lets me go thru all the time on my bicycle, so theyre not all bad.

>gas station convenience store
>guy tried to buy cigarettes
>ask for ID
>its 2 years expired
>goes off a fucking psycho rant about how its still valid for driving
>lolwut
>theres a line behind him growing while he makes huge scene over it and storms out the door
>and nothing of value was lost

>Watches at 0 $?

>work for rental car company cleaning cars
>finish cleaning a car
>get in to back out of wash bay
>lady parks car right im front bay so i can't back out
>get out and tell her she cant park there
>she throws hands up and exclaims "theres nowhere to park" then walks off
>go inside and wait for manager to inspect vehicle so i can get keys to move car out of the way
>move car and park it on curb
>go back inside and back out clean car
>look over and see dumb bitch back her personal car she left into the rental she just returned and i parked on curb
>cop was there taking report on a different customers car that was stolen from our lot and sees the whole thing
>watch as he tickets her ans she starts bawling
>park clean car then go inside and laugh my ass off

Kek'd

Fuck out of here trying to scam

I take it you grow, harvest and prepare everything you consume? Because if not, there is a pretty good chance that a "nigger" has touched your food at some point.

Post reported
You horrible bastard

>cigarette smoker
>buy a pack a day with my expired I.D. for 2 years
>go in to buy some cigarettes
>"Pack of Reds please!" (shows id)
>fucktard fat neckbeard looks at it
>smelly fucktard grin

almost sounds like a documentary
>old people don't understand
Basically the gist of it all
the issue is that they lived in a time where a job was so easy to get and now they think we can still be like that. I filled out 5 applications in a day and as anyone knows it's like suicide trying to do them when you have to do this online test of 100qs. NO FUCK YOU. Then you have the old ass managers

BTW this is OP
>Be me
>working at Golden Corral
>suppose to get off at 1
>big boss comes in
>must be like 60 something
>asshole tells me to get a bucket of water and pour it under the grill and everywhere
>made me do this 5 times and clean the floor as well
>every time new utensils would appear from underneath like someone would be placing them there
>tell them my sister is waiting outside for me to get off work
>manager hardass doesn't give a shit
>it's passed time to leave
>2 hours later as my sister is sitting outside
>my sister yells at me as I try to explain that it wasn't my fault and I didn't know this was going to happen
>she stops yelling cause she sees my anxiety working up
>next day is Sunday
>sunday is a black day
>MUST show up
>it's 12 pm and I'm not there
>wake up almost in tears cause my body hurts so much
>another asshole boss about 27 calls me
>"Why aren't you here user?"
>"I'm in so much pain dude, I literally cannot move out of bed."
>"I don't care, get to work."
>"No, if you're going to treat me like this I quit."
>asshole manager hangs up on me
>same manager who has never heard of Janet Jackson or even Blink 182
>mom comes in and asks me why I'm upset.
>explain everything to her
>says to fuck them cause their dicks and have no right to treat you like a slave if I'm in this much pain.

>be me
>working a good paying white collar job
>my boss is a female mexican spic who can't show up to meeting on time to save her life (YAY DIVERSITY)
>my quarterly evaluation comes up
>she doesn't write it for 1.5 months after the deadline
>gives me a not really good review
>i tell her how that's not fair, since I have like no time to improve until my next, since the bitch took 1.5months longer than needed to write a review
>she confronts her boss behind my back, some indian guy (fucking diversity hire again)
>boss sides with the mexicunt bitch and lectures me
>i tell them both to go suck a dick, and quit
>as a bonus, I buy 1000 empty boxes and ship it to her house (wasn't there to see her face sadly).
>funny story, the only reason I know her address is because she agreed to pick me up for some company outing, and of course didn't show up on time LOL.

Affirmative action, diversity, PC and all that bullshit is literally cancer on the American society. The only other country in the world that is so PC crazy, and racist against white males, in their workplace is probably the UK, even Sweden isn't as bad.

wow, what a fukking great story. I came so hard, my sperm traveled back in time and nazis won the war. thx op, heil hitler

There literally isnt any good excuse to not keep your licence up to date.

Try to clench muscles in your ass until just a tiny little chunk of poo starts to prairie dog out of your asshole then as you cum cut it off HARD so that the tiny little lump of coal rolls down your pant leg and into your sock where you will pick it up and sniff it, then lick it, then smear it on your fingers and then pull your pants down and try to push another one out but it dosent come out right so itj ust comes out as a long brown tail between your legs that you have to shakeback and forth until it comes loose but its not coming loose so you try to sway it so it sticks to the wall and then walk away from it so that ir breaks loose but then there's a really big shit on the floor but you're not going to clean it up so you leave the room anyways but turn out the lights first because you dont want someone to come in and the first thing they see is that really big shit on the floor that stuck to the wall and some toilet paper where you tried to cover it up.

>working phone orders at Wing Stop
>high-off-his-ass dude bro calls
>spend damn near 45 minutes on the phone explaining the deals and specials
>having to repeat things between bursts of giggles from him
>after I finish, he says "oh shit nevermind. I can't afford anything"
>20 minutes later comes in person to pick up his order
>having to explain to him that he never placed an order

I'll have you know that only eat freshly home grown and prepared food on an all white owned and operated organic farm. In my country there are like 0.01% African niggers and maybe 10% Maori and island niggers, MOST of them live far away in the city.

fuck off cuck, the point of a license is to make sure that people know how to drive, he already received a license so he knows how to drive, no need for this renewal bullshit.

haahahahahahaha you're a bitch hahahahaha
either lern to work or lern 2 call out like an adult. fucking entitled milinnial bitch hahahahaha

Get out of here.

Can you read, you stupid nigger.

>First week working at mcdonalds
>Saturday, so first morning shift
>11:00 rolls around and prehistoric lady comes in
>"Can I get a big breakfast platter and a medium orange juice"
>Enter order into the computer
>Managers notice and remind me that scrambled eggs can't be served after 10:30
>Lady immediately loses her shit
>WHY WOULD YOU RING IT UP IF YOU KNEW YOU CAN'T SERVE IT ALL OF YOU EMPLOYEES ARE SO STUPID
>Manger comes over to try to handle the situation
>Tells her that she can get a round or folded egg instead
>I DON'T WANT THAT I WANT THE SCRAMBLED EGG
>This goes on for about 5 minutes
>Everybody is staring clearly uncomfortable
>She finally calms down and gets an egg mcmuffin instead
>Manager brings it out so I don't have to deal with her
>WHY ISN'T THIS ON A PLATTER I WANT IT ON A PLATTER
>Throws the food away and demand we remake it
>Somebody comes by to tell her that she is acting like a child and making everybody uncomfortable and that she should just leave
>YOUR JUST GOING TO LET HER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT
>What the fuck you want me to do about it
>Manager goes on break and different manager takes over
I guess that manager had kicked this lady out before so they already hate each other
>Food is finally out again and manager brings it to her
>I REFUSE TO EAT ANYTHING THAT SHE HAS TOUCHED
>That crazy bitch throws the food away again
>I DEMAND A REFUND SINCE THE SERVICE HERE IS ABSOLUTE SHIT
>GM finally comes along and tries to explain that we can't refund her
>They argue for another five minutes and nobody else is around because of her
>GM finally gives in and refunds her so she'll leave
>It's 11:45 and she finally leaves
I don't think that they're could be a worse customer on this planet

"Its bullshit" isnt an excuse either. Stop being lazy and get your id updated.

it's bullshit is an excuse, if the thing is actually bullshit. Which I have proven using deductive reasoning.

so fuck off cuck

You kind of sound like a young whiny shit,but they should have let you go home on time.

Agreed. Making license expired afterm such short time is blatant revenue gathering. Luckily mine good till 2023

bullshit or not, it's the law, some laws are stupid but breaking them is still illegal

Thats nothing nigger. I used to work as a shift manager near section 8 housing. You. Have. No. Idea.
The bitch described is a 1 out of 10. I woulda gave her the stank boot the first time instead of food and when ahe refused to leave called the cops. Hell I would even pull and replace the trashcan so i could show them the perfectly fine food.

Whatever dude, just dont get mad when you cant use an expired ID to buy your smokes. Do you know that hundreds of retail employees are fired and charged with illegal tobacco sales for shit like that?

This is why people don't like hiring teenagers.

>Boohoo they made me work and now I'm sore so I'm just not going to go into work or call out or anything
>Can you believe these fucks expected me to actually show up?

As other anons have said, it's a liability issue. Also, some restaurants have actually had their registers stolen from walk-ups in the drive-thru because it's easier for them to jump through the window while on foot rather than a vehicle.

I'm always polite to McDonald's employees, even when they fuck my order up somehow. I like McDonald's, it makes me happy, and the employees are working hectic nonstop shifts. I try to keep this in mind.
Now, the fucking Burger King near me, on the other hand............

Why does this webm turn me on

jokes on you, i only read the first sentence

Bingo, whiney lot of fucking pussies runnin about out there. The one thing I am most grateful my for, that my father imparted on me, is and will always be work ethic.

>Taco Bell
>Working Driv-thru
>Man comes up to window to pay
>Hands me cash and some change
>Drops a good portion of the change
>He just stares at me
>"I need the rest of the money so you can get your food, sir."
>Still silently staring at me
>"Sir, I still need that last couple dollars you owe."
>Guy starts to freak out at me
>Tells me that I need to come outside and get the money if I want it so badly
>Tell him I cannot do that while I'm on the clock
>Yells at me some more and takes his money back
>Tells me that I'm a shit worker and drives off

Events like this really make me feel like just quitting this fast food hell hole.

This is true. Its all about insurance and corporate policies.

I used to work at a coffee shop before I moved to Starbucks. We didn't have everything Starbucks had, but I made damn good coffee and we had similar items. We didn't have crappucinos, instead we just had frappes, and even though we tell everybody that comes in asking for a caramel frappucino that we don't have those, they still order it and complain when it's not a pound of sugar.
Then when I moved to Starbucks I noticed that Mexicans and black people only order one thing- caramel frappucinos and good forbid you forget to add the extra caramel they never asked for or didn't know enough English to know better.
I wish the dreamer scam had worked.

it's pennies. diffferent 711 fag here. not counting the cost of the equipment and the actual machine, the slurpee itself is nothing but water, sugar, gas, and food coloring. the cups, lids, and straws are worth more than the contents.

most people think the slurpee machine is all there is too it also, it's not. the machine (and the soda fountain dispenser) is actually hooked up to a large array of hoses that are out of sight, which all run to a back room where the pure syrup for all the various drinks come from. the bags themselves cost almost nothing, they are usually 5 lbs a piece, and from one bag it will make hundreds of drinks.

it looks like pic related, but for a 711 it's more elaborate.

As always it's thriving nigger ruining things.

I was always taught to treat the people who fix your food with respect, whether its McDonalds, Dennys or Benihana . I dont understand how some assholes can sit there with a straight face and shit talk someone who has their food in their hands.

>working mcdonalds overnight a few years back
>guy orders burgers with extra pickles
>im the only one in grill area, so i know i made his order right
>complete order, guy drives off
>comes back 5 minutes later complaining that he didnt have enough extra pickles on his burger
>make him another one, toss a fistfull of pickles on the shits
>he comes back a few minutes later
>"too many pickles"

>be me working drive
>*ding* hello
>hello, welcome to wendys would you like to try a daves half pound double today

Side note, they push burgers usually between promotions

>*long silence* so i asked "hello?"
>more silence about 5 minutes and the speaker is still
>i tried another "hello-" and get cut off with "hi"
>shit you not 10 minutes have gone by and he finally asks for a dollar chicken sandwich.
>good lets serve this mother fucker and get him out
>waiting
>still waiting
>after 5 minutes this guy rolls around slow as conceivably possible
>biggest pupils I have ever seen in my life like god damn dinner plates
>cigarette burning in the ash tray
>this nigger is smoking wet
>sluring every word moving like a slow mo claymation figure he pays with a hundred and almost leaves without his change
>rest of the night normal

hahahhahaha
>i worked hard and my mom agrees

I tried to ask for the rest of the day off and they wouldn't let me, I told them I should be fine the next day which I was.
I'm not the physical type of person. I'm not entitled either. I just couldn't handle that physical work. At least not that much and I tried to explain that to them. That's the problem with asshole bosses like them thinking that overworking their employees is a good thing.
Also BLACK DAY meaning when I tried they didn't let me and I told them I only got 3 hours of sleep and they still didn't care

Come to find out any store that is corporate owned doesn't give 2 shits about their employees almost 90% of the time and just hire and fire a new person is ok. Some of us need a job and need to keep it but doing this shit like this is only going to drive us up the wall.
Also, you're a damn millenial too user, most gen X people are out doing family shit

>millenials are entitles
Yeah ok and fucking baby boomers are A-OK

in GA it's illegal to give head

I'm 25 tho user, that happened last year. It's the fact that this went on for almost 3 hours and I was doing it non stop and the manager did not care that I was hurting to the bone dude. Why don't you do that shit OVER AND OVER and see how it feels. You will hate it.

Am I saying that I should have gotten over it? Sure but I needed a day to recover and I would have been fine. I didn't mind the job it's the fact they treated everyone like we were nothing more than robots. I hear all the time about management from there is trash and they lose so many people cause of this

yeah like most places with a fountain machine.

i assure you, Sweden is worse lol

I used to do that until one time i had a guy ask for extra mayo. He pulled around and politely asked for one with even more mayo. Handed it back and got his new one, comes back again for the same reason. Third time I was sure he was just trying to trick me out of bites so i slapped probably 6 oz of mayo on a god damn 4 oz patty. He pulled around again and I was sure he was full of shit, but instead fucking thanked me for the "first right burger he's had in a while" and asked for more mayo packets and left.

i would've rekt that faggots shit as soon as he pulled up to the window. be all like oh yes and would you like a free apple pie with that, sir? haha make him feel all old and shit cuz i called him sir. that bitch will never disrespect me again.

>Calling him sir
>everywhere does this as a courtesy
I've never been some place where they don't call me sir. So honestly, I have to do it work. I'm paid to say sir. I actually hate that word.

hahhahah had something similar happen to me on grill as well

reported

>working front desk at decent hotel
>manager says to keep rate as high as possible slow night
>don't go below 80
>literal Jew walks in an hour or so later
>yarmulke, beard and all
>greet this unbeforeseen creature with hesitancy
>asks about rate
>start around like 109
>Jew goes ehhh anything better?
>apply coupon for 99
>get locked in the Jew death grip
>tfw moments later give him room for 65
>tfw managers like wtf user
>tfw got jewed down in rl by a real life Jew

>Be me working drive-thru
>ding
>"Welcome to Taco Bell, place your order whenever you're ready."
>They reply asking for a minute
>"Alright, if you have any questions, feel free to ask."
>A few minutes go by and it's still quiet
>Turn on mic and ask if they're ready
>Yells at me for taking so long to greet them

Literally REEEE

>wouldn't let me
i tell my bosses when im taking time off.
i can do this this because my work ethic is impeccable, my attendance is stellar. i cannot be faulted in my work place. because i am a man and i handle my fucking business. if my bosses dont like that i tell them i am taking time off, then i take my badass rugged manly work ethic elsewhere. my bosses know this. i make sure they know this. i laugh at you because you sound like a female, you sound like a bitch. you sound like you need a strong man in your life to take care of you, because you are not useful beyond being a wet hole. your entire post reeks of whiny victim-hood.

Nah. We don't have the official anti-racism programs.

>works in back kitchen at Mc.Donalds
>Doesn't have to take orders from customers
>The register is for n00bs
>still though we get a lot of weird orders
>orders BLT and Mighty Angus with no bun
>Extra everything
>Bun subbed for leaf lettus
>wut

Maybe the odd 150 double cheese burger orders can get a bit hectic. But mostly working in the kitchen ain't to bad. No handling money, i get to play music well i batch cook and work on the table.

I feel bad for all the counter noobs that are punching bags for the public.

The only people that complain to me are employees most mainly being Indian woman.
the regional manager is also Indian. The majority of the staff are Indian, The crew room always has a hint of curry.
But i love spicy food, so i get friendly with a few to get some home made dank.
The worst part about kitchen is the sustained burns with your hands looking like you're a meth head, but burning yourself in any kitchen is almost unavoidable.

Expecially if you're working on the grill and frying instead of prepping and finishing on the table at mc dons.

Gunna probably leave this job tbh to get a kitchen job that pays higher and gives tips.

>Boss owes me 10$ because he underpayed
>he knows what he did
>constantly tells me about it
"These are my 10$ now"
>Uberboss tells me to fuck off when I tell him about Bosss behaivour

This is how society is today. Most of my co workers sound like this puss.

Yeeaah, you're a squeaky little bitch. Ain't cha?

What generation are you?

i am 31 years. born 1986