I dare. I double dare, chairman Kim. In fact any fucking country in the World. Don't mess with us!

I dare. I double dare, chairman Kim. In fact any fucking country in the World. Don't mess with us!

Only idiots consider using nukes. It only takes a handful of them to render the world uninhabitable. Atmospheric deposition means your house will be radioactive within a few days of battle.

Europoors place snarky comments below pls

It's not the boom, it's the fizzle and the dust. The radioactive dust.

>It only takes a handful of them to render the world uninhabitable
If that were true then the world would already be uninhabitable from the atmospheric tests during the Cold War.

The nukes we've already detonated above ground are already adversely affecting your health. Imagine what a couple of dozen more might do!

Yeah... done in controlled, remote, already uninhabited locations far away from any population. As it turns out, that isn't really the case in nuclear war.

Nuke near a fresh water source, and the water will be evaporated and and whatever's left will be irradiated.
Nuke flyover country, and acres upon acres of farmland will be rendered extremely dangerous and infertile.
Nuke off the coast and you have a tsunami.
Nuke a city and you will devastate a state economy.

Many parts of the world are already uninhabitable because of surface testing. Parts of Kazakstan are not safe except for short visits. Melting nuke power plants have also left large unihabitable regions (Chernobyl and downwind Ukraine for example).

Go to hell, nature loving crybabies. At least we all go all down victoriously.

With the words you just spoke, do you understand why NK wants nuclear weapons now?

$150 million has been paid out in compensation to 2,000+ "onsite participants" of nuclear testing, under the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act. $813 million has been paid to more than 16,000 "downwinders" to compensate them for illnesses resulting from the bomb testing program.

Here's the result of the testing we've already done.

Kek, who gives a fuck when you're an elite and have underground bunkers and shelters.

Weather moves from west to east. Because they are west of us, a lot of the radiation we release in North Korea will eventually end up as fallout in the U.S.

This
Nobody questions our strategic deterrent, why question theirs?

whats a few dozen compared to hundreds and hundreds already detonated

Three days to chaos. Most people have only 3 days of food readily available. After that, they are coming for YOU!

So you want him to hit Nevada?

You retards

Asian here
You know what is a "dead hand".
your nukes are worthless

>hiroshima
>nagasaki
>bikini islands
>Sukhoy Nos cape
>Chernobyl
>fukushima

In Kazakhstan they have problem and that problem is the nuke.

>Island
>island
>island
>completely uninhabited
>nuclear reactor malfunction, not the same thing x2

And he's actually threatening an island. We can just use the moab on them a lot. Use drones as well. Just humiliate them

If you look from larger perspective, American continent is also an island.

I mean all of earth is kind of just an island.

Nothing really to fear though because the earth is so big that man cant influence the climate or change the environment.

Kim won't and has no intention of doing so. He knows that instant he fires a nuke aimed to hit a populated area, several other countries are going to come in and dismantle his regime if not glass the whole area in retaliation.

Whole point to all these test launches is just trade leverage and respect from the major world powers.

>Nuke near a fresh water source, and the water will be evaporated and and whatever's left will be irradiated.
YES
>Nuke flyover country, and acres upon acres of farmland will be rendered extremely dangerous and infertile.
YES
>Nuke off the coast and you have a tsunami.
NO - this one is bull shit ...
>Nuke a city and you will devastate a state economy.
YES, probs the national economy as well. And that's just with ONE nuke.

As long as you're not Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan.

1 chemo pls

His generals demand action. If he wants to stay alive he has to push for war, but not actually instigate one. Trump wasn't supposed to threaten back. Now he has to choose if he'd rather nuke an island after giving a lot of warning or to be murdered by his generals. He's fucked

no one would ever dare mess with the united States. we have 100+ nuclear subs patrolling the oceans and seas at any given time that could vaporize any spot on earth within about 90 seconds. also, even if someone did fire at us, we have things in place that can fucking stop the missiles before they even get halfway. are y'all retarded? nothing is going to happen. USA will always be infinitely more powerful than anyone could ever be.

this.

The hissy fit between the DPRK and US cost me a few grand today. Stop it, say your sorry and play nice or I'll smack you dammit!

"us"
Like you have done anything to make your country stronger except of being born there. you are the kind of douchebag who brags about war and bringing freedom to everywhere. bet you live with your grandma, who lets you play airsoft at the weekends right?

>His generals demand action

To achieve what? The only miltary objective Norks want is South Korea.

How about if I hijack an airliner on a domestic flight and use that as a ready made flying bomb, what happens then?

He has a few liquid fueled rockets that he can ready is a few hours or DAYS.

Hasn't even got basic solid fueled boosters, let along silo or submarine based rockets.

I just don't want MY hard earned taxes going to fix/repair/rebuild NK when it FINALLY does go poof

not a nuke. and that could never happen again. but you did get me there, pal.

dont mess with us
>t. fat wagecuck

I live near Chicago so I'd rather if he didn't

All the US would have to do is revive "Project Pluto".

A nuclear powered air ram, spewing radioactive fallout on its flight path for months, dropping bombs as it goes, then finally scraming the reactor as it crashes, leaving behind a nuclear wreck

Would a Chicagoan even notice global thermonuclear war? SNAFU

We find what shithole country you are in, and if they wont hand you over for execution, we will systematically bomb every man, woman, child, and goat in that country for the next 15+ years.

When we finally find you somewhere, we will break into your house and execute you along with anyone, including your wives, who try and stop us.

In short, your answer is "do you want to be executed soon, or do you want to watch an entire region of the planet burn before being executed"

The aim of NK has always been to isolate SK and end the SK/US alliance (which is also why China has always stuck with NK, as China wants the US out of the region.) Its the same reason NK hates Japan, because they are friends with the US

American government already did that. It's false flag called "Project For The New American Century". And you are living in it, pal.

...Have you been sleeping for the last few years? NK has tested solid fuel rockets multiple times in the last year. They have had sub based rockets for many years. Now, they have miniaturized their nuclear warheads to fit onto their already built and tested rockets as well as having begun work on a hydrogen bomb.

Try to keep up if you are going to comment

>still thinking nukes are launched from land

you played too much command & conquer faggot. educate yourself

*eye roll* Shouldnt you be off discussing how the earth is flat?

Im ready for fallout 5 irl bois get me that pip boi my nigga

You can discover it yourself, and jump off the edge.

They have never launched a solid fueled ICBM. They subs are old diesel electrics

Try to get thigns RIGHT

Funny thing is this looks exactly like the voting map.
Trump got elected by atomic hills have eyes Monster rednecks

They launched a solid fuel rocket on 5/21 of this year... and that was just one of the many tests. I mean, are you reading yahoo news from 2015 or something?

That doesnt really look anything like the 2016 turn out map