For all of you getting ready to head off to college...ask a tiny dicked professor anything

For all of you getting ready to head off to college...ask a tiny dicked professor anything.

why does having a tiny dick have anything to do with you being a professor

Did you know if you stop being a fat piece of shit, it'll make your dick bigger?

just being specific

actually not much luck with that. dropped 40ish pounds, penis still tiny

Ever want to have a dick-comparing session with your students?

Ever popped a boner in front of your students but obviously they wouldn't notice?

Where did you study tiny dicks?

1.) I'd lose, no doubt

2.) Yes, it's happened several times

trump U

To most, but I bet there's at least one other with a tiny cock too.

Ever thought of ways to "accidentally" flash your students?

Why do fat guys always got small dicks like that?

Do you guys think that's what Trump's penis looks like?

I use the university rec center, I have thought about going with some loose shorts and boxers from time to time

May do to the way fat is typically distributed on guys

I assume similar but probably some weird pube style

ever had a gf? and she did care at all? One night stands stories?

What pube styles do you think would be popular with Trump?

Most of my one night stand stories are the girl being disappointed and awkward sex where I tend to slip out a lot.

something like his hair

Do you think he styles it or he's been doing it for so long that it just naturally looks the way he wants it to?

Has any female student tried to do anything to get a better grade? Any sexual stories?

kek

Never anyone actually straight up offer sex for grades. I did have a few girls that would come to my office hours and ask for help, and then press their tits into my arm as they leaned in to watch. Usually ended up doing most of the assignment for them.

If they offered, would you risk losing your job? How old are you about

What classes do you teach and how old are the students?

Depends on how attractive they are. I'm not lose a decent job over a blowjob from a 4, 9.5 or 10 gotta think about it. 30 something

math and statistics
mostly 18-22, but we do get some older second career people coming through

Do you have any colleagues (particularly that you're close with) that talk about anything like this? "Man there's this one girl in my class that I'd.."

not at work, I'll tell some of my non-work friends about it though

What's the best way to cheat on an exam? If you caught someone cheating, would you look the other way or confront them or escalate it to a dean? Do you think cheating on a calculus exam is worse than cheating on say a microbiology exam?

Are you Professor James Grime?

Would you consider yourself a cool professor? What in your opinion constitutes a "cool" professor? What can colleges nationwide (assuming you're in the USA) do to better themselves? Should public colleges be free? Is tuition fair or too high?

Make certain it's an exam for an online class or a really big class room. If you happen to be a chick with a male prof, keep your note card up your skirt/thigh or down your shirt. no guy would risk the sexual harrassment charges to really search you there. Standard policy is cheating once zero on the exam, cheat twice you fail course and it goes to the dean.

It would depend on your major I'd rather have my doctor cheating at calculus and the civil engineer building the bridge I drive over to cheat at micro

no

I would like to thick so.

To me it comes down to being passionate about the topic you teach, being able to relate that topic to a wide array of students (stats majors know why they're in stats, but show an education major why they need it too). There's also a fine line that the course should be challenging without just being a pain in the ass, no busy work, but assignments that actually make students apply, hone, and expand upon what they learned in class.

Get back more to academics and scholarly activities.

I could see community being free.

Well the problem is not much can be done about it being too high. Schools used to have more funding from the goverment and started investing in long term building projects, now that the funding has been pulled back the new buildings and infrastructure that was started still needs to be finished.

Idk man I just feel like if I were a professor, unless they're blatantly cheating (phone on desk) I would just pretend to not see it..simply because most of the students will probably not use the material in their entire life. What's an accounting major gonna do with calc 2 knowledge ya feel?

depends if they're a finance minor

Well it was nice talkin to you OP, I was the only person asking questions lol. I'm a college student so that's why I guess

alright, take care

want?

I'm kinda fat and my cock is roughly 7 1/2 inches. was 6 1/2 before i lost 30 pounds though.

Do you wear panties yet?