A bunch of dirty muslim goatfuckers is going to drown you in a cage

A bunch of dirty muslim goatfuckers is going to drown you in a cage.
There is nothing you can do to safe your life.
This is the last second your head is above the water.

Do you inhale as much oxygen you can, or do you exhale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4KTAIbVimXE
shoebat.com/2015/06/23/leaked-video-isis-puts-innocent-people-in-a-giant-cage-locks-them-inside-sinks-them-into-a-pool-and-drowns-them-to-death-they-then-take-another-group-of-people-wrap-them-with-explosive-rope-and-b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

exhale

I'd probably be yelling some shit at them, so I'd be exhaling.

I take a deep breath....

And yell 'Hitler did nothing wrong!'

I would shout muhammed was a pedophile.

I have over a 3 minute breath hold, so I might try that. They might pull me out and I can give them a hard time. Fuck those goat fuckers

Why exhale?

I push the top of the cage up to keep it from sinking

>inhale
there's always a none zero chance you could make it out, never give up

pls tell me you're just pretending to be retarded

Nigga wat

>I have over a 3 minute breath hold, so I might try that. They might pull me out and I can give them a hard time. Fuck those goat fuckers
The naivety of this statement is almost adorable. You have to be over 18 to use this site.

Where does ISIS get all these weird execution ideas and items?

Where do you even buy a big metal cage like that?

They would have to kill me before I step in that cage.

I gulp as much air as possible and fart it into my comrade's mouths so they may live

To end the torture as fast as possible

I would buddy-up with someone, put our mouths together and together survive on both our lung oxygen

I would exhale all the urine out of my penis while telling the others they will save pain if they inhale water and drown themselves now.

I'd have a whole bunch of straws in my pocket and assemble them under water so I can breathe through them.

>Where does ISIS get all these weird execution ideas and items?
Monty Python

>Where do you even buy a big metal cage like that?
They probably build it themselves (or got it from whatever Hollywood studio made this).

I would wait until the cage was under water , then swim away

I tell them this

youtu.be/4KTAIbVimXE

I'd inflate my Reebok Lifestyle Shaq Attaq shoes to the maxxx and use the sweet oxygen contained within to survive for hours underwater.

Kek

I would start fighting and attacking my fellow prisoners, might cause a distraction at least. Then from there who knows

I would fap. Being executed by any form of suffocation (being hanged, choked, drowned, etc) is a huge fetish for me. Especially slowly

simple. I would just tell the other guys to drink the water as fast as possible & I would do the same.

If you watch the immolation videos you can see the amount of energy the guy puts into evading his fate: none.
may were quick to say he should have fought back, others responded that he didn't because resistance meant further torture.
In reality he probably didn't have the composure to consider his actions or the consequences; in the days leading to his execution he was certainly starved, kept awake and most probably beaten and tortured too.
He simply did not have the energy to fight back.
And neither would you.

Well, I can't grab the bottom of the cage and lift up, my head would go under the water

I shout, Muhammad i'm omw to fuck you for eternity ;D kek

Nah man some people are just pussies

Being retarded is so last decade. Everyone's autistic now.

Anyone got the vid?

quads of (((truth)))

shoebat.com/2015/06/23/leaked-video-isis-puts-innocent-people-in-a-giant-cage-locks-them-inside-sinks-them-into-a-pool-and-drowns-them-to-death-they-then-take-another-group-of-people-wrap-them-with-explosive-rope-and-b/

so two people's worth of oxygen for 30 seconds each, divided by two people.

>shoebat.com/2015/06/23/leaked-video-isis-puts-innocent-people-in-a-giant-cage-locks-them-inside-sinks-them-into-a-pool-and-drowns-them-to-death-they-then-take-another-group-of-people-wrap-them-with-explosive-rope-and-b/
thanks my guy

>get everyone to grab the chains and start climbing upwards like in Pirates of the Caribbean

Tell everyone in cage to start drinking water so rhere nothing to drown in

lost

Theoretically isn't the best way to do this to hold your breath as long as you can so you pass out, and then you die from drowning? So you actually "die" from asphyxiation instead of drowning, but the drowning would happen after your body shut off consciousness

yeah that's s good point

i don't think it's possible to hold your breath until you pass out.

this has to be the same dude
im gonna fucking die holy shit lmao

It is, try it haha

question

In that video, towards the end you can see blood coming out of some of their throats or something. Why? Is that a normal thing that happens when you drown or something?

I scream out that I'm going to find Mohammed in hell and fuck his asshole rotten.

If you didn't pass out and eventually start automatically breathing again, don't you think holding your breath would be a more prevalent option for suicide lol

Lmfao tru

I've never understood why people just go along with their own deaths? I would rather die being shot as I attempt to wrestle a gun off one of the guards

That must fucking suck.
Drowning is such a shit way to die

Lay sideways and pull bars apart in middle swim to safety

user is on to something here

If you exhaled into someone elses mouth you would be breathing out carbon dioxide into them tho.

ty

Easy.
>Look panicked as everyone else
>Turn back to captors
>Inhale as much air as possible by inhaling deep, then exhaling all air several times
>Convince yourself you will get out of this
>Billow shirt out to trap air putting collar tightly under nose
>Go under
>Clear your mind, close your eyes
>Inhale air from shirt as and when needed maintaining a stationary position
>Keep one hand on cage bars so you know when it starts to rise again
>When head is clear of water roll onto your back and slowly breath in when head is clear of water, don't gasp because it will give the game away
Should I continue? I used to be a soldier

yes

difficult to say, why the victims of isis stay so calm and just accept their painful execution.
i can think of three possible answers:
1. the victims are heavily drugged
2. the victims think it's just another fake executions, because isis did this to them several times to make a "perfect" video
3. isis threaten the victims with something much more painful, when they resist. just an example: would you prefer to drown in a cage, or being tortured for a week, where those goatfuckers amputate your dick, arms, legs and cut your entire skin off step by step, but keep your alive all the time?

brb, trapping air in my shitty tattered and torn isis prisoner rags.

I yell.
>"Allah will suck my cock in the afterlife"
With all my might

wow

sauce

yeah just stop samefagging you fucking gaylord

Except, your hands have been cuffed...

Would it help?

see the first video on that site after about 3.5 minutes

I'd piss on a silk cloth. Wet silk bend bar.

From what verifiable information has come out about Mexican cartel videos, all three of those are used. I would not be surprised if ISIS does the same.

>When they lift the cage out of the water just stay limp, common sense really, play dead
>You'll be dragged to a shallow grave with your unfortunate less prepared friends
>Use one eye to have a quick look at what kind of equipment your captors are carrying, AKs, Machetes, grenades
>Formulate a plan regarding these factors
>Make sure to fart loudly as much as possible Because this is what happens when people are freshly dead
>When you feel the time is right, leap to your feet and push your thumb into the eye of one of your captors
>go for the biggest one if possible
>Shout "Trump is my motherfucking president, God Bless America"
>Grab a weapon from one of the goatfuckers and make sure you say something cool like "Thats MYchete" or "Are you feeling AK?"
>Use all your skills to kill them all
>Go home

Your lungs explode when you drown.

I move like water I go with the flow

gay as fuck

You are a wise man

>Mexican cartel
fucking damned. i didn't know cartel spics are as evil as isis

You've never seen the 2 guys 1 chainsaw video? Some of the cartel torture/execution videos are every bit as nasty as ISIS stuff. However, they do less of it, and it isn't as creative or as well filmed.

I bet they shoot you after they dunk you

yes i've seen that video with the chainsaw. but i was not aware shit like that happens often in cartels.

I can't possibly image the feelings of a guy in a cage who is beeing drowned while anoter retard next to him is jerking of

>I would buddy-up with someone, put our mouths together
That's why you're in the cage in the first place.

by the way, another explanation:
4. they threaten the victims to torture their wife and kids, if they resist

I'd shit in my hand and throw it at the people watching. What's the worse they can do to you at that point.

>deep breath
>punch through cage
>grab dirty Mudslimes by neck
>drown them
>????
>profit

Or maybe they're already tortured and broken from years of captivity?

jesus christ

stop samefagging finally.

I'd scream "I'm coming mein Fuhrer!"

>that fucking link name
is this the opposite of clickbait?

Muslims can't melt steel beams

>you can't fire me! I quit!