As a male, do you ever get Booty Envy?

As a male, do you ever get Booty Envy?

I.e jealous of women having bigger and rounder butts than you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIHLtW9ocJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometimes. I have a nice butt for a guy, but wish it were even fatter. I want a shelf ass.

I have Booty Envy as well. It just feels meh to have a flat butt. I want an ass I can be proud of.

I want to know what it's like to have a big butt. Would I feel it jiggle with each step?

At a certain size, I imagine your butt would start to sway as your cheeks alter your center of gravity. And eventually your cheeks would indeed jiggle.

I'm sad I'll never get to experience such a thing.

Just work out your butt in the gym. With hard work, your butt will get bigger.

I doubt it would get big enough to be that jiggly. I'd want it fat too.

I have a great butt (pic relevant) but I wish my waist was more slim to emphasize its bounce and curves

Make your butt buff first. In time, slowing metabolism will inevitably result in more fat going to your ass.

kill yourselves

Okay

Very nice butt. Into face sitting?
True. What kind of butt do you wish you had?

post tits

nice

( answering)

Wide one with full and feminine cheeks.

You bet I love having someone eating every inch of my ass

You're just jealous you'll never have a man-booty.

No, because I'm not retarded.

I only have SFW pics on my device rn. I hope that's enough for now

That bulge looks delicious too. I'd swallow it up.

>Wanting a flat ass as a male

My reaction at 4:49 to 4:50 (Preacher's face).

youtube.com/watch?v=kIHLtW9ocJo

Stop your making me hard, hot and horny! I need to go back to work soon....

I'll start a new thread later tonight. Few hours from now.

Sorry man, I just want to eat that bubble butt of yours before I suck that cock. Any more pics?

A muscle butt would be nice to have.

Not sure if I'd prefer having a fat ass instead.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Nope, I have a relatively large butt for a male

My girlfriend has been dancing since she was little and has a fantastic ass, so it's impossible not to get booty envy.

id COLONIZE her fake, negro ass

ifykwimf

Congratz.

Thanks man.

I think I'd go with a nice fat ass.

no that's gay

Me too.

I'd go with a bit less width and more depth, but otherwise that's my dream man-booty.

I'm 5'4" and squat 405 for sets. It's very rare that I find a girl w/ a bigger butt than me that isn't just pure fat. I probably have the biggest, most toned butt out of everyone in my social network.

where do you find the time to be so fucking gay? my hip size drives me fucking mad at night cause I am a being that needs to sleep straight with a neck that's straight with head supported from all angles.

Who wants a flat ass? It's like having a small cock, except you can make your butt bigger without the need for meds.

if you don't use it lose it.

As a male with a rather large, round, and muscular butt, I get jealous of anyone who has a smaller butt than me.

Finding flattering and comfortable pants is next to nearly impossible.

Dude I am the same, I squat about 200 kilos, or about 440 lbs. I actually feel self conscious about my ass.

Envy and jealousy are two different concepts. I don't envy anyone else their attributes. I have my own and as they belong to me, I'm fine with them. Do some fucking squats if you want a prodigious gluteus maximus.

to conclude:
>You were blessed with your father's ass, Dean. Learn to love stadium cushions.

p.s.
Jesus God put that heap away and never take it out again

It's a start.

I guess I got a decent butt, but I'd like it to be big. Not Nicki Minaj big, but something like that

Sorry.
What can I do to improve?

Go to the gym and work it out.

kill yo self you old fagget

Yeah I should. Would be better if toned and bigger.

Booty Bump.