Make no mistake, you aren't a virgin because you're "shy", or because you're not "social enough"...

make no mistake, you aren't a virgin because you're "shy", or because you're not "social enough", because you don't have "game" or because you don't "approach"

You're a virgin because you're ugly, being a virgin is not a matter of choice

all of those things are merely a result of your ugliness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQQPAeff4dw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a virgin because i'm a turbo autist. Two girls wanted to date me back in school and i rejected both. It's all my fault, i'm responsible for my actual situation.

Im not a virgin and im ugly

You just have to lower your standards

The younger left guy looks better than the right guy. The right guy looks too wierd.

>The right guy looks too wierd.
The guy on the left looks average as fuck, but the bloke on the right looks like some demented version of what an autist thinks a 10/10 looks like.

exactly the same here

However, I'm still quite ugly (and so were the two grills in high school). But the core reason I rejected them had nothing to do with ugliness, but rather complete autism (I didn't even outright reject them, I just ignored them until they went away, like a true fucking sperg).

I'm not a virgin but I haven't scored since I got fat a year ago. It's a confidence problem, I'm uncomfortable with my clothes and my posture has changed. The more I spend like this the more my confidence declines, I need to start doing some sport because it's killing me. There's this cute girl in my class and we often walk home together but I just don't feel confident enough to ask her out even though I would've in the past.

Of course she might reject me because i'm fat or because she simply doesn't want to but I mean the fact that I don't even try anymore. If in a tad less than a year I became like this imagine people with similar stuff happening to them.

Terrible thread, OP. There are many reasons why we have no gfs. I'm afraid of confident women for instance, which if you check my flag is a problem.

It's not like confident women have been approaching you, stop fooling yourself

Actually they have, which intimidates me. Admittedly, it happened more often where I was seen as exotic (central Europe etc) than in my home country.

> if I can get a woman, I assume that she's so easy that I shouldn't care about her
> if I can't, I assume that she's not worth the effort

So yeah, there are other reasons than "being ugly".

I feel you man.
>Be tall and good-looking for a 13 years old boy
>2 girls asked to start something
>Can't repress the autism
>Could have lost virginity early and lead a happy healthy social and sexual life
>Growth stops and I become a ~175cm tall manlet

I escaped that trend when I was 27 but the best days were over since a long time...

Are you me?

Nah, they haven't, a girl approaching you or initiating a conversation doesn't mean she wants to fuck you, don't act like a desperate 13 yo lol

Also, you said you're afraid of "confident women" but what about the other girls? you aren't afraid of them, why don't you just talk to them if you're that good-looking? you aren't afraid of quiet girls, right? haha
they asked what? haha

Nice projecting there favela boy

nice coping there burger

I'm ugly and not a virgin. Boned a few top-tier girls too
Explain that Mr Monkeyman

you must be rich ofc

or will you say you used "game" so top tier Anna traded male model-san for ugly-PUA-user? hahaha

> you aren't afraid of them, why don't you just talk to them
Been there, done that. Once a girl I just met starts getting interested in me to the point that she has no problem kissing me, my brain classifies her as a worthless skank, so I flee instead of taking the next step. I've literally run away from women's rooms after they took me home at the end of the night, fearing I'd lose my virginity to a slut I just met.

My point is that your assumption that being handsome / ugly is the only deciding factor in getting women is flawed. Henry Kissinger, Silvio Berlusconi or Fidel Castro looked like trucks but they were famous womanisers.

Hahaha nice fanfic bro, totally believable

BTW the names you mentioned had status, women fuck guys for status too, but the same as money, it doesn't count, because there's no sexuall attraction there

Daily reminder that every virgin boy deserves to be raped and get taken care off by the girl that loves him

I'm poor as shit hombre

Blatantly wrong unless you are literally born a Quasimodo.

Man are valued by woman more for the whole package sort of speak rather than looks alone. The opposite can be argued however, man are far more concentrated on looks, than woman are.

Since beautiful woman is screaming to our sub-consciousness - GOOD GENES.

For the woman the problem is more complex, a man must be of high adaptability and able to achieve social status or material wealth. Those traits are unrelated to looks and often collide.

So, a woman can fuck a charming businessman with a beer gut and receding hair line - because she sees in him far more than the fuck alone.

Right, so Stacy just traded Chad for ugly finnanon, right? haha why do I fucking answer
She fucks him for money/status/benefits, not because of raw sexual appeal

Woman feel the necessity of passing good genes to their offspring much more than men who just want to pass their seed wherever they can

A video to demonstrate the importance of looks

youtube.com/watch?v=XQQPAeff4dw

I also did experiments on Tinder using a male model, it was soul-crushing to me

all I ever wanted was to Sup Forums to find out the truth about attraction, it seems it will die bluepilled with shit as "women don't care about looks!!" "they want powerful men!!" "men age like wine!!!"

Well, it's better to believe in something you can change instead of something you're born with and you can't, a sad coping but that helps men going on

>youtube.com/watch?v=XQQPAeff4dw

Pls delet.

I'm not a virgin, and I'm not super attractive, but I'm not ugly either.

I'm just shy and timid as fuck around women. I literally can not bring myself to kiss a girl, I bitch out and then I blow my chance and get friendzoned or some other guy takes her.

I had a girl I was with call me out on it. We literally slept in the same bed, with her in my arms, and I couldn't bring myself to kiss her because I'm a pussy.

what the fuck are you doing in this thread then? nobody cares about your stories

If someone looks that good, they probably assume it's either a joke or he's very principled husband material.

You'd have to ask them, I have no clue why women like me but I'm not complaining. And you answer because you're bitter as shit because you've put pussy on a massive pedestal instead of just living your life and just smashing if the opportunity arises.
Go outside, get a hobby or some shit man, you're doing no good to yourself sperging out on the internet

Yeah dude, keep on convincing yourself you're ugly, keep on telling yourself you deserved it all because you worked hard for, just was yourself and not because you were blessed with good looks and genes

just bee yourselff

fucking reddit-tier bluepiller

incel paradise

I was abused as a kid so I get heatings when sex is even brought up.

are you good looking?

I would say so, I get complimented on my looks all the time still. I used to go to clubs actually all the time when I was in my late teens/early twenties. I have been "raped" before too.

I can only have sex if im really drunk or very high but I can't really do either of those anymore because of work. I'm indifferent though.

I haven't worked hard for shit, I just don't give a fuck. See how many people in this thread admit to blowing their chances because they, like you, are overthinking this? Just don't do that, don't obsess about pussy and suddenly you're not sperging out even thinking about women. And genetics wise I'm probably a 5/10 all things considered

Yeah. I personally don't approach women because of what they have become. Women have generally become unpleasant partners to have anything to do with. And I'm not into men either.

I think it's accurate to call it the male resting bitch face.

The look that only a future absent dad would give.

>I haven't worked hard for shit
of course you haven't, you're not a 5/10 you're just being humble

of course you didn't give a shit, because things came easy for you, good looks attracts everything that's good for the person
you don't approach because you will be rejected

João de la Silva Pedros Filipe, read his post again.
The rewards come with your virtue, and you shall never think about the reward until it is known.

Svenskeren Johanssen, in this case the rewards come with genetics, he has virtues (good looks) because of his genetics, it isn't something you can change

I haven't been thinking of women since 1994 and look at me now

i look like these guys on the left and i have sex at least once a week
autists must fuck off already

Russian women are the loosest women on earth. Even Indian men get sex in Russia, that's how low you are.

/r/seduction arrived

Game is legit but you need a certain amount of looks, at least 5-6/10

yes i'm trying my ass of to banter people on the internet but it never works *tips fedora*

> you don't approach because you will be rejected

Well, that will be a Schrodinger's Cat, won't it. You can't tell until I've tried, and neither can I.

What I can tell you, is that I have rejected women offhand multiple times, because the circumstances just aren't right. I don't even want to settle in Norway, so I won't hook up in Norway. I wanna go live in Cali.