Does Sup Forums like Anne Hathaway?

Does Sup Forums like Anne Hathaway?

Yes I do.

Big deal, some topless pictures of her might leak. Wake me up when there's a hardcore sextape.

You ungrateful cunt.

Post em all

Yes, she a qt

These pictures coming out will complete my Fappening wish list for 2017 and I'll finally be able to relax and take a breath.

She's a shallow, typical Hollywood Obamanaut. My penis shrinks when I look at her, knowing she is a vacuous twit.

Heard there was supposed to be some anal stuff..

She has that fucked up jewish face with a freakishly huge mouth and the eyes of a psychopath.

More than 5 times now I've heard that it's only topless pictures. Thankfully I'm okay with that.

>How to spot a right wing nut job

I will jerk off to this picture uncensored.

Oh yes, I will jerk off to this picture uncensored.

he's not wrong though

She voted for Hillary. They all have that look.

Obamanaught? Fuck. There goes my boner for her.

I can't work out wether she has awesome tits or crap tits

She is ugly

Bumping for interest.

good bump mate but that's it now, there's nothing else to post of her so far

I know. Just posting for the hell of it.

if someone gets trips in the next 30 posts i will post vola to sophie turner anal vid

how's about go fuck yourself, without proof you have nothing

Any explicit ones?
Like a sucking a dick or something?

rolling

I'd shit on her feet.

Anne's tits... Always a good idea.

she just sit there or what?

Yeah! Toenails! That gets me really hard and gives me mental imagery of her feet while I jerk off and fantasize about shitting on them!

If she's not being fucked by a dog, a boar, or her three best female friends in a role play where they're female wrestlers and her friends decide to backstab her and rape her repeatedly for an hour, I'm not interested.

Thick legs, refrigerator torso, small head with oversized eyes, nose and mouth. If you really take a close look at her, she looks weird as fuck.

Forgot to add in the pics here where she looks good, she has heavy makeup, a pro photographer that knows how to get her best angle, and probably photo retouching.

and yet she's still way hotter than any girl you've ever been allowed to touch

>allowed
Cuck detected

leaks or no links I am here for a Hathaway dump

Posting what I want. In honor of the impending NEWds

YUMMY

Nobody cares

Last one. Hope those leaks drop soon.

decent actress, tho kinda plainy jane looking

Go through a catalog of her pics and find a "natural" one and stare at it until your mind melts from her droopy eyes, huge schnozzola, and oversized wax candy lips with the weird little hole in the middle.

Very much so

She's hot and gets naked all the time. Only legit faggots don't like her

who is taking the pics?!? those look like chick legs!

lesbian pics when?!?

Trips of truth

they said 1 hour and bullshit, gtfo

Nothing new here.

But more is better.

>leaker censors nips instead of pits
Jokes on you, I dont care about nips.

Holy shit. What perfect pits. Source?

>ywn get to ask Anne for milky
>swn tell you what a forward young man you are
>swn whip out an udder and give user milky

>Does Sup Forums like Anne Hathaway?

Total honey. That wide mouth means a nice deep vagina. She's pretty and she seems sweet.

Did I mention nice tits? Nice tits.

How about Margot?

no one cares about that horseface ugly whore

Waiting... 1 hour.

Either leak would be nice.

Those perfect feet

y'all like alison brie

Some shots with face would help.

mmm love her, love her leaks

I dated a girl who looked so much like Anne Hathaway that it was spooky. SHe would get stopped in the streets in bigger cities. It became kind of annoying for her because she was that close looking.

Anyway, it took me twice as long to get tired of her, because every time I was fucking her shaved pussy and staring down at her tits, I thought of AH.

And I would make her open her mouth really wide while I was fucking her. Just thinking of busting in AH's mouth was enough. I would either pull out and fill her mouth, or cum inside her.

Needless to say, I was a happy man.

Anal?