Is Amy Schumer that bad?

Is Amy Schumer that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4eDxjxVl8S0
youtube.com/watch?v=rx9A0ABUV-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’d fuck her

She is even worse.

She was slightly funny when she started, but now is horrible.

No, I think she's kinda funny when she's not trying as hard as she can to be gross, or sealing funnier comedians' jokes. I like her sketch show.
And she's bangable. Maybe a 6.5/10 or so. Would consider dating after finding out more about her actual personality.

Her humor isn't geared towards guys.
Guys don't thing she's funny.
Somehow to some people this is astonishing.

She's just a fat white chick who steals jokes. She's not even a cute fatty. She has no redeeming qualities.

1. not funny, 2. she steals jokes from other comedians and fail to deliver, 3. a woman

im a guy. i think shes funny
inb4 faggot
im pretty fucking straight

Nah you gay. You probably in an 'open relationship' and have tasted other men's dicks on your girl's lips purely because you think Amy Schumer

I'm a dude and I think she's hilarious. I've watched her specials countless times and my friends think she's pretty funny also. Just a bunch of follower fags on Sup Forums who talk shit because their lonely

Sounds like you have some pretty sexual gay thoughts

That's a big nipple for such a small titty.

annoying

>Is Amy Schumer that bad?
She is so manly looking and not funny.

Especially the n leather and heels.

>i think shes funny
>im pretty fucking straight
Pick one

Copy a link to a vid where you think she's hilarious, just cracking you up. Wanna see how bad of humor you got.

6.5? Is a pig a 5.5 on your scale? She looks like the human embodiment of Mrs. Piggy my dude.

>thinking Amy Schumer is funny.
hahaha, peepee buthole vagina. That should be pretty funny right?

>Is Amy Schumer that bad?

She's an un-funny porky Jew gun-grabber. Zero humor, zero interest. She could burst into flames and no one would miss her.

A lot of people think shes not funny. Hell, she had 1/2 a star on almost all of her specials on Netflix. You just have shit taste.

So what are you saying? You don't want this?

Was 9/11 an actual act of terrorism and not a conspiracy? How stupid you sound.

honestly I don't waste time thinking about her, I watched a few minutes of her schtick and just changed the channel - I think that mainly she is marketing and hype.

good one. pls show us

she was funny, now she's not

>thin lips
>weird eyes
>nose is aight
>pointy witch chin
>long face
whats not to love?

Yes.

She's a great fuck.

It's not geared toward british girls either she's a disgusting sow

>fat
>non funny
>buck toothed
>fat
>likely candidate for diabetes
>was born with a dick
>fat
>favorite perfume is snausages

Yeah, she's that bad.

Why amy shumer is a fake comedian in my eyes:

-vagina jokes

-jokes about being a whore herself

-jokes about her being a hippopotamus

All the people who find her funny find her funny because amy makes them feel better about themselves because they then know someone is an even bigger faggot.

And the fact she seems to know it and that she bases all her comedy on making herself look bad on the picture is not funny, at least to me.

I wanna feel good when I hear a joke but.. when I hear amy I just feel pity and disgust

I'd rather fuck bailey jay than the pig right to her.

I would shoot her in the pig snout, and then put a bullet in my own head to relieve the pain from my seared corneas.

Id suck a log out of her ass

youtu.be/4eDxjxVl8S0

I'd fuck

>Mrs. Piggy
Remember where you are, user. Half of Sup Forums would bang Miss Piggy.

>She's an un-funny porky Jew gun-grabber. Zero humor, zero interest.
/thread

I tried to watch the Leather Special and I could barely get through 30 minutes of it.

It wasn't just that it wasn't funny, it just felt completely improvised. Like she has a repository of grotesque/vile things in the back of her mind and she just sorta lamented them out for an hour. Comedic acts have a structure and flow to them. Hers was just all over the place and I never had any clue where it was going.

The jokes themselves weren't clever or thought out. It was just modern "shock humor". "OMG I can't believe she said that!". That's all it was.

not gonna lie I got high as hell and beat my shit mercilessly to the Leather Special.

She's not funny at all. But she is a decent looking fat white chick that most guys would fuck given the chance.

If she's a 6.5 i'm a goddamned 9

Udderly horrid

>Amy Schumer
None of you guys would let her suck it? Let her suck it while you watch a vid of Bailey Jay.

Disgusting

it Sup Forums.

If the chance presented itself any of you fuckers would tap that.

But remember the rules.
>Big girls need love too; they gotta pay; but they need love too.

She used to be cute enough to fuck. I bet she was hot when she was 18.

Yes. She's actually so unfunny Netflix changed their rating system.

youtube.com/watch?v=rx9A0ABUV-I