You're not going to believe this...I caught my wife cheating while I was away..She took this picture and sent it to me

You're not going to believe this...I caught my wife cheating while I was away..She took this picture and sent it to me..

What do I do Sup Forums?

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!1!!1

Offer her a free audio book from audible. Cant cheat if you are engrossed in a good book

I was hoping to marry her and have kids...Turns out she was cheating on me...To top it off..She thought she was being sneaky.

laugh at your shitty bait
and laugh even harder at any newfaggot too stupid to recognize why this is shitty bait.

Well, that blows. Sorry to hear it man.

Bro it's not funny...You're a fucking piece of shit. It made the headlines when I announced it to a blog writer..

Where is the black guy hiding in this one again??

duh its always the pillow

I seriously don't know what to do...I've wasted 1 yr of my life...FFS

Let her fuck, I let my wife fuck whoever... it's a lot of fun tbh fam... she doesn't bone blacks though...

Uh, who's taking the photo?

I can't let that happen.

She told me her gf was over and they were hanging out watching movies and she sent the picture when I texted her. Why, what do you think or who do you think took the picture?

cease this faggotry bitc

>I've wasted 1 yr of my life...FFS
wasted one year doing what? looking for an opportunity to spam this old bait from 2007?
>She told me her gf was over and they were hanging out watching movies and she sent the picture when I texted her. Why, what do you think or who do you think took the picture?

you still trying to convince a few newfags this is yours and not a shitty picture photoshopped 10 years ago?

Dude it isn't really his wife, it's an image he found on the internet super highway

If I'm lying then explain my doubles I'm getting.

>If I'm lying then explain my doubles I'm getting.

you can't even get that right, faggot

I'm not lying! I'm not a faggot!

This picture has been online way over ten years, prick.