Keep spic voices because muh realism

>keep spic voices because muh realism
>Pablo is a fucking BR that can barely speak a full of false friends Spanish just like half of the cast

Watching this series as an actual Spaniard is fucking hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtzlKJ1dObU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Judging by your post his Spanish is better than your English.

>pretending to be able to tell the difference between one spic and another

0/10

Man, that's a constant of most american productions. I'm italian and whenever there's an italian speaking into some american movie it's usually some gibberish that makes that Python's skit a good representation.

Its pretty easy, that is why is hilarious, half of the cast speak a broken murrican version of spic and the other half speak broken spic versions of all over spicland countries

90% of the Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian characters are played by russian actors that are mumbling. It's funny but I don't mind it.

Also, this show is great and the actor is good if you consider that they made him talk in jajajaja language.

Croatian and was about to post this. I'm not bothered by the bad Croatian at all.

It was funny to hear Leo talk Croatian in the Beach, though.

Good thing that Spaniards are so fucking irrelevant that nobody gives a shit.

what was his f*cking problem?

He had a hard life since Home Alone

As a non-native speaker it doesn't bother me, but somebody explained it like watching a Sherlock Holmes series where Holmes's English had an East Texas drawl instead of a British accent. Very off-putting for native speakers.

It would be more like a redneck playing bond

nobody fucking cares

>Pablo is a fucking BR that can barely speak a full of false friends Spanish just like half of the cast

So, like you and English?

kek

>An actual spaniard.

¿Zabes que la gggente de latinoamerica no hablan como zi ze eshtan corriendo en sus pantalones constantenente, tio?

>Sal de aqui, maricon "español".

JJJJJJJODER. VAIZ A FLIPAR.

his 10/10 acting performance completely darken his colombian pronountiation, fuck off uneyebrowed sissy cunt

I'm not even spanish and watching Narcos gives me a fucking headache. Specially how he says hermão instead of hermano

Still a much better series than that stupid latin american version of Breaking Bad

Is not about his pronuntiation, is about the unnecessary pronouns, most of the spics are too retarded to understand we don't use them in the same way as english people and they can be ignored 90% of the time

But what can you expect from a race born when Spanish conquistadores cucked their indigenous ancestors living in trees

>Spaniard
>Complaining about accents

APEX KEK M8

Your accent is fucking archaic now and it's shit

I'd rather re-read Killing Pablo than finish the first season

Can you give an example you stupid gachupin?

This tbqh

Gay ass lisp

"Yo estoy en ello"
"Ella debería estar en la casa"
I know its normal for you as a retarded spic but its fucking atrocious

why did you make this thread you gay ass yurocunt

>Your accent is fucking archaic now

Not that guy but why would anyone change their accent because it sounds 'old'? How is it even a criticism?

Is it really you dumb mudslime?

The pronouns in the second sentence are utilized when not directly speaking to the subject. If it's not established who you're talking about "deberia estar en la casa" doesn't make any fucking sense

"deberia estar en casa" I'll grant you as superior, the la is not really necessary there, but desu you're being fucking retarded when YOUR OWN academia real has admitted to mexican spanish being superior. just kys tbqh

I didn't imply that you fucking troglodyte

OP is here complaining about accents when it's widely accepted that spaniards have a shit accent.

but dude thats the way colombians talk on their daily basis...
If you spoke spanish Id know it

>dumb mudslime

so you're acknowledging that you are a mudslime rapebaby

Yeah, and USA speak the best english and britbongs have weird "accent"

Spaniards relevant in any way

i thought jajajajaja was portuguese

That is huehuehuehue

kkkkkkk is brazilian
jajajaja is spanish

Us portuguese use hahaha just like any other civilized human

At least we're catholic you fucking mosque dweller

What's wrong with it? Be specific.

Ya dejen a maoma en paz ! :))))

t. Alberto Barbosa

>portuguese
>civilized

Your females have beard, man

Brazilians either laugh like huehuehuehue or KKKKKKKKK
worst written laughing ive ever seen AJAJKAJAJA

>sudacas talking shit about Spain's spanish

TOP KEK. It's as if a nigger spoke shit about RP English because it doesn't sound like his ebonics.

and how is Spain not catholic?

todos soundos el same to me hombre. except at least latin americans don't have that retarded lisp thing like lazy euro spaniards do.

no one cares. the show is overrated as fuck anyway. netflix shills hype up every shit show they make online.

I don't know what you mean by "speak a full of false friends Spanish"

mate everybody knows that river plate spanish is master race spanish and no other accent is even close to its perfection

Not being in the 1500s anymore?

"I see it" as "yo veo eso"
In proper spanish it would be just "lo veo" but spics usually plain speak a literal translation of english in most of the stuff being an horrid abomination at both languages

I've been all over that part of the world and argie spanish is incomprehensible. guatemala has the GOAT accent.

It's a show that makes fun of third world spics so there's no real issue if they speak like retards.

>issue
I'm not bitching about it, its fun as fuck as I said

youtube.com/watch?v=EtzlKJ1dObU

Something like this for the entire series

stop being butthurt about this please
he delivered a great and convincing performance and most audiences won't be able to tell