Are Norwegians the peak of human evolution? Does Sup Forums know any country with more beautiful...

Are Norwegians the peak of human evolution? Does Sup Forums know any country with more beautiful, intelligent and creative people than Norway? Don't mention Sweden, cause we all know they are cucks.

Pic related, female Norwegian iceskater or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1493/67/1493679041585.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Norway_(872–1397)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nils_Waltersen_Aasen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Are Norwegians the peak of human evolution?
yes
/thread

>more beautiful, intelligent and creative people
It's amazing what can be accomplished in a totally white western european society not dragged down by brown degenerates.

Ukraine, russia, and yes sweden.

RUSSIA LOL

russian girls are known to be the most attractive on this planet. Lots of models are russian or have russian ancestry. Also the soviet union made tons of scientific advances and research. If you think anything else, your opinion isn't valid.

Russia is fukking big with lots of people so changes that there are nice looking girls maybe even with the rest but it will mean there will be more of them.

I actually agree for the most part. Russia is top tier, but still below all Western-European countries. Especially historically.

The proble with Russis, or to be more accurate, the Slav genes, is the way it manifests itself in males. The Slav genetic is near perfect for females, but creates horribly weak, slave moralistic men (for some reason). Just see how they look. Most Russian men are straight out ugly, left alone alcoholic.

This is what drags Russia and other Slav countries down.

Until the kebab, Germany. Also Japan

This is the peak of human evolution according to this faggot.

lemme guess, you've been here since 2016

A swede myself, knows how badly we fucked up with the immigration shit. Norways did good. Wish I lived there but it's really expensive lol.

Yeah. But still a notch under Norway. Norwegians basically used Europe as their playground for hundreds of years. They discovered America HUNDREDS of years before Colombus.

Show me an 80 years old nordic woman you granny fucker, as you seem to enjoy those you fucking retard.

>first result on google for 'russian girl'

Expensive? Not with a Norwegian salary ;)

Lowkey lowlife like me who is not capeable of work cannot work. So that fancy sallad salary is out of the question tbh. Better chances of living life is getting a norway citizenship and committing a crime.

Anyone saw norwegian Karsten Warholm win 400 meter hurdles and become a world champion? It happened an hour ago

Everyone else were black

He wore a Viking helmet afterwards

Under rule from Denmark....

We all know Denmark is/was cucked by Sweden.

That's why I made this thread. But I couldn't use a pic of him. None of these virgins would care about the thread then.

But Norway was cucked by both...

What about jews?

No rule under Denmark at that time. Actually Denmark and/or Norway didn't really exist like today. We were all one people, like we should be today.

I don't mind the capital to be Copenhagen. Deal?

Yeah, makes sense.
Shit was cash, I hit my mother in the back when he passed the finishing line

yorgie shmorgie i am from da denmark do you vant a fanta? dant ya vanna?

Here is Norwegian. Would you Fuck?

The fuck you talking about? That happened like 300 years before danish Norway

did he beat usein bolt?

something smells cunty in denmark

that's a granny... worst cherrypicking ever, did you even try???

Were.

Japan, Israel, Switzerland.

No fuck. that and in the union with Denmark we where not one people, there where always a difference between danes and norwegians. It was also a very shitty time for Norway and that why the union is called the 400 year night.

Silje Norendal

real norwegians

also danish/swedish girls are not as pretty as norwegian once.

fuck off

yeeeah... no thanks.

No, Bolt doesn't do hurdles, and he had his last run like 2 days ago, same championship.

Very nice picture, they're inuits though, their genealogy is different from most norwegians.

I think nord/northie proved to me that they are. If anyone has her pics still I could use some.

Look to Iceland for the best of humanity. The are basically purebred Norwegians.

Ukrainian women

>I could get better than this
You probably can't even get your cat for sexytimes

...at the hurdles?
I mean, probably. I'd probably beat him at CS:GO, too. I bet Gordon Ramsay could kick his ass in a cake-baking competition!

>purebred
You mean inbred

Deal, we should unite once again, I'd rather leave out Sweden this time OK? You can get the King as ruler, I don't care

You could say the same about a modern picture of Swedes lol

not Inuits, Sami.
Sami are the earliest ethnic group in the area. Right after the ice age

Name is Hege Bokko btw.

Norway girl big sluts! Me vacation Norway. Many sucks of dick!

Yeah, if we talk about "true" [insert nation] then we'd have to use those that have lived there for a long-ass time IMO.
Their ethnic orientation, is what we're talking about here

lots of russian girls have mongolic properties, makes them sexy and more healthier genetically

Finnmark is only good for its natural resources anyways.

norwegians = white sandniggers

without their oil they would beg the eu to join

Sweden is fucked dude, fukin muslim invasion and half of the population is retarded pro pussyfication of youngh men

nobody responded to my funny comment. well forget you guys. i'm going to facebook to post dog memes.

Sure, the King is kinda Danish though.

lol, stormfront exaggerations, just the same alt-right propaganda. *yawn*

That's how heterosexual beings work, genetic diversity = better humans

Not necessarily racial diversity

Kek

This is why Norway is superior. Their coastline has always invited European blood to their genetics.

lol

Aha....

Not joining EU was the best decision Norwergians have ever made.

And why is that?

Fuck yeah it was, and we even made that decision twice

beg them to join what? A coastal raid Africa?

Norwegian with 1/32 part spanish (?) blood master race reporting in

>exaggerations

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809

ffs, niggers have ruined our cities and now these moronic Europeans are flooding their cities with them. These people don't belong here, they need to go back to their mud huts.

Yeah, lots of Spanish and Italian blood in the mix.

true
Unions are shit. We learned that the hard way.

He also have alot of swedish blood in him. But we should not be in an union with Denmark again. It was shit last time it will be shit again.

+ Dainish is hard as fuck to understand
Swedish is easyer

Nice connection drawn

The union would decrease the democracy of Norway, leaving decisions to be made by the EU rather than democratically elected ruling parties.

The EU would allow large companies to get a tighter grip on the Norwegian market, making it damn near impossible to enact policies around protectionism, and therefore increasing unemployment from failed farmers and the like.

Etc., etc., I have a speech lying around my office concerning this, but who the fuck cares

Source: I am an educated norwegian politician.

Half the population doesn't live anywhere near where migrants do.
Most Swedes have such limited interactions with immigrants that they believe whatever the media says about them.
Liberals in Sweden thought that the immigrants were going to become doctors and lawyers because the tv said so.
It's only a matter of time user,

I swear, not even the fucking danes understand danish, they're all just faking it

>741587804
LMFAO

Well its true if Norway joins the EU all the shitty countrys in europe will fuck us over. We got fucked in unions with Danmark and Sweden why should we be fucked more?

You shouldn't view it as a union. It would be one new European powerhouse called Scandinavia, with its autonomous region. That way, Lappish people could have it their way too (which, to be honest, would be a bad deal for them, but its still what they want).

After that, we should have government incentives to have lots of children to increase the population. Women should be encouraged to be mothers, not whore themselves in all kind of businesses like today.

This would be a good time to start removing the bad seeds from our lands. I wouldn't say gas chambers, but something similar if they refuse to return to their respective non-European countries.

Democracy is mob rule.
The European Union is dominated by Jews, for some reason beyond me.

Our immigrants became mostly doctors and shit, but the current fucking government decided to kick out the valuable immigrants, and to keep the welfare-whores who refuse to learn norwegian. God, our current government is fucking up so goddamn much

>Ukraine
>Beautiful

Opinion discarded, clearly bait.

Yeah keep telling yourself that.

Today Norway does exactly what the EU wants without having a say in the process. How is that better?

Politician on Sup Forums?
I didn't believe in democracy before, but now it's gotten to a new low

still sound like we are getting the shittier deal. Like we always do.
anyway nice trips.

No

I agree, I hate our fixation on everything having to be "democratic"... but you seriously won't get any votes if you don't claim you are going for more "democracy", and the campaign months are hard enough as is

The 92/92 rapists in Oslo in 2010 who were not ethnic Norwegians agree that your women are beautiful and look forward to niggerfucking the beauty out of your people

Of course not.Norwegians are Cucks too.I don't know anything they discovered or invented. What's creative or intelligent about Norway?I don't think they were even a empire.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1493/67/1493679041585.png

>beautiful, intelligent and creative people
Avg modern norwegians are lanklets with subhuman facial features & low IQ.
Norway would be a literal 3rd world shithole without the oil

Lol, I'm not fucking around. I literally do government and other political work for a living. I know the stats, and the so-called "strict" immigration politics put in place by the current government has led to an increase in immigrant-related violence, immigrant unemployment, and a decrease in percentage of norwegian-speaking immigrants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Norway_(872–1397)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nils_Waltersen_Aasen

try better trolling

I've been on Sup Forums for ages before going into politics, it's a hobby to visit the boards from time to time

black dont crack

Russian women, well beautiful, are worse then American Barbies when it comes to money.. no piles of cash then no pussy.

It's barely better at all. The EOS-agreement (EEA-agreement) is bullshit, but half of our parties are too scared to do shit about it.