There should me emoji's on Sup Forums, who's with me?

there should me emoji's on Sup Forums, who's with me?

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT FAGGOT

whats with the hostility bro? calm down and lets be friends :)

Why the fuck not... Then we can become reddit and iFunny at the same time. Emojis are for white teenage girls and faggots.

No, nigger

so you agree to fight for my cause? thank you anonymous, i promise you will be greatly rewarded if we win

why not man? think of all the funny posts that can happen if emoji's were on Sup Forums haha wee

At least it wouldn't be the gayest thing here.

so would you like emoji's on Sup Forums? I sure would!
haha funny pic anonymous but a little bit too offensive for my tastebuds

no, please go back

why not anonymous? i think emoji's would be fantastic! also please get rid of that image, its too rude for my Sup Forums thread

I hope you get cancer, don't kys tho thats just sad and mean

Lols idk how to delete lmao

This is your thread, can't you delete it? Haha

hey man, cancer is not a laughing topic, some cruder sites may allow some of that vulgar behavior but not here please, thank you

haha wee! i dont know how to either X) at lease you're happier now :3

I heard cancer is only for a little bit like the flu or something. People rarely ever die from it. Well that's what my teacher told me anyways

Yeah, that's not funny.

My brother died that way.

Something tells me this entire thread is the same fucking faggot

im sorry to hear so anonymous, i send my condolences
i asked you nicely anonymous, cancer is a horrible disease, i wouldn't talk about it so lightly

hey come on man, please don't bring that language here
haha cool superhero's user *high fives you

It was last Thursday.

Emojis are gay, it should be a higher priority to get user accounts and upvotes already.

i wish i could give you a hug user :'( stay brave, i've delt with the same thing and its heartbreaking, but please, hang in there

why are you using gay as a negative word man? if you dont agree with me just say, but there's no need to be nasty smh

Because gay can also be used as a slang term for stupid, dumb or idiotic. Sorry if it has altered you, but I see people throwing around faggot so much you can get carried away. (:

This thread is now a support thread for cancer survivors.

Shut the fuck up cunt (nice b8)

Good call.

OP is a faggot

thats alright anonymous :) we all fall into pier pressure at one point or another X) But at least you know what you said was wrong :)
im fine with supporting anyone that has difficulties with cancer as i know it can be a cruel, cruel disease :(

LOL TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fuck no faggot

come on man, profanity isn't gonna prove you right, and even if you disagree with me no need to be mean
again no need to use gay as a negative word thats a horrible image anonymous, please take it down

the faggotry is strong in this thread

strange collection of images, but im glad you agree X)
again with the LANGUAGE ur not funny anonymous >:(

fuck off faggot, this is Sup Forums

im just gonna stop replying to these horrible messages now
what is a sage anonymous? sorry im unfamiliar X')

my brother died from aids
i fucked him to death

re ddit spacing

I KNOW THIS IS Sup Forums ANONYMOUS its literally what i put in google XD

Ya know, as new generations roll through, I wouldn't be surprised if emojis came into play.

and how grand it would be :) i can see it now :'O

>get picture of emoji
>post picture of emoji
>go to window
>be an hero.

what is it anonymous :) did you forget to put the message you silly goober X) its ok we all make mistakes

we dont need emoticons, we use images to express ourselves here in Sup Forums

haha are you into superhero's anonymous? do you see me as a hero :O haha i wish, but im just ur average happy joe :)

This.

implementing emoji code would probly break Sup Forums for a few days. new backdoors would be created with the addition of the emoji code. gook moot would be ousted from power and the coup of a lifetime would take place, ringing in the end of another shit era on the web and a final goodnight to the forums of true freedom. no gays though

but wouldn't it be alot easier with emoji's? you wouldn't need to save the image,give it a funny little filename or any of that! ya just need to click the emoji button :D

>be me
>be posting in thread
>oh, a reply
>read reply
>choke on newfaggery

you're like wonder woman, everybody likes you and i honestly dont know why.

and whats wrong with gay's? >:(, and simple little images wont break anything :)
im sick of this negative use of the term gay please stop it
why thank you user :) i like you too

This is a lie. Just like wonder woman the only people who like you are people who are for a very specific and unhelpful cause.

right

left

well im sorry you feel that way anonymous :(

What are you, fucking gay?

..middle? XD

no, not that its anything wrong with being gay

Here newfriend. Allow me to show you to a place where your opinions are valued.

im quite comfortable here thank you :) but thank you for looking out for my well being

alright fuckfaces OP here, thanks for falling for my bait but i cant be fucked to keep going on with this thread anymore, so uh thanks for being gullible summerfags i guess

I can't believe the amount of fucking snowflake 12 year olds on this board.

lol ikr so many faggots fell for it despite the b8 being painfully obvious

I am.
On 2 conditions:
You can't post with emoji's.
You get a permaban instead.

mate, the threads over, OP literally just posted that it was b8

Do you think you're some enlightened individual for posting a bait thread and then responding with xD and faces afterwards and then pulling away the non-existant curtain and say it was all a ruse I was merely pretending to be a retard

Go finish your coloring book

Ii

i mean you are mad right now so i'm satisfied , i guess you would feel pretty stupid for not knowing the obvious b8

I would like an Andy Sixx emoji.. but we are not facebook or other lame shit and I find adding emojis would imcrease 4chans faggot percentage

Yes :)(:

no shutup. he's trolling :^)

Faggot