www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbsZjW-m0x8

Now go apologize to all muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbsZjW-m0x8
youtube.com/watch?v=qjlmbEZAvNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watch it everyone

Bump again so everyone sees this thread and watches the vid

Not gonna bother, everyone already knows. But the plan was hatched by the Saudi's, Bush was only complacent in it so no, I'm not forgiving any moslems.

You little bitch it was only made possible with the acceptance of america. You have no right to forgive, you have to ask for forgiveness.

Besides, the facts in that vid are pretty nice.

Linkie no workie.

I'll just assume it's something about jet fuel and steel beams.

9/11 conspiracy theories are so 2010ish

Also nice image you posted there muhammed

Does work and not about steal beams son

youtube.com/watch?v=zbsZjW-m0x8

bumpitiboo balu

I hate 9/11 tinfoils, it's like arguing with a wall.

Let us presume 9/11 was an inside job. 13/11 wasn't, Charlie Hebdo wasn't, the Boston bombing wasn't, the London subway bombing wasn't, the Madrid subway bombing wasn't, the Moscow subway bombing wasn't, the Frankfurt airport shooting wasn't and the Islamic State isn't.

Watch the video and talk again jew

tl;dw

Charlie hebdo had it coming tbqh
Boston bombing cmon man that shit was an inside job.
Dont know about madrid and london.
Russia had it coming as well with all the killings of chechens.

>Charlie hebdo had it coming tbqh

Everyone knows Saudis were behind it. American administration prolly knew about it and on purpouse let it happen (or even helped with planted explosives to increase the scale) so they could push their agenda.
Still Abdul, primary blame is on arabs.

hello abdul. when are you coming for a visit?
youtube.com/watch?v=qjlmbEZAvNc

>you little bitch

Woah there. I see that Muslims DO get triggered this easily.

Damn,
Toothpaste bro cleaning up the place over here like Colgate

you have to go back

9/11 has nothing to do with why I hate Muslims and consider them subhuman.

MIDF detected

This

Muslims can be shitty but what I still don't understand is how very few people don't see the Arab deceit. A lot of people complain of the USA kiss ass problem with Israel, but not enough people even recognize the Arab monarchy/dictatorship enabling by the USA as well.

For the ameritards its very difficult to reconcile the fact that they fought in WW2 on the wrong side and that they are getting butchered in the middle east and other places for the profit of the jews who run the US.
If you want to know the truth just go and ask any good architect, or structural engineer, you can find them in universities and engineering firms. If they are not afraid of telling you the truth they will tell you its impossible for a structure of that kind to fall like those towers did, but you dont want to hear this right ameritard? you rather sit in your coach and watch some football.

You are so brainwashed by jewish bullshit you may aswell jump into an oven at the snap of their fingers.
The Saudis dont have nukes, they dont currently run your country, and they arent hated in the whole middle east. Now go jew somewhere else.

Nigga
I hate both of them.
If the USA could stay away from both I would be happy.
If you really think that Saudi Arabia needs nukes to control the USA you're an idiot. They're absolutely reking Russia at the moment and for some years now with the oil prices. The USA is being affected as well only countered by fracking bring done in our home turf.

Fuck middle east politics.
Little Joes are getting rekt because of these.
Fuck I want to visit Spain though. What place do you recommend?

And I swear if you're a dumb Gallego just go shoot yourself.

Best coasts are in the north, the climate not so good. If you want great climate and pretty good coast go to the south. If you dont like the beach go to Barcelona, Salamanca, Sevilla, Granada, Trujillo, and so on.

Well you are a man full of hate so basically a man full of shit.
You are a subhuman.

Truth hurts right? I am not saying, these people deserved death you kartoffel. I am saying, they had it coming. They provocated it, they wanted something to happen and they got something.

Jew.

i will apologize them when they leave europe and apologize for all their crimes

That´s just retarded and you just prove, that you have toilett plumber genetics.

If the Saudis did it, then with the acceptance of america. America basically used the saudis as a tool.
When a man shoots someone, is it the fault of the gun or the man, who used the gun?

Dumb. Blaming all Muslims for 9/11 is like blaming all Christians for the Crusades.

Looking a bit tanned there, Hans