Why are Finnish

Why are Bolivians

Why are Australians

Why are Nigerians

Why are Egyptians

>10 shitskins == 3 americans
>1 american == 3.3 shitskins
adds up tbqh

and no. Shitskins cannot truly be americans.

Why are Israelis

Why are Canadians

Why are niggers

According to CDC stats, 60% of black women are obese, the next 20% are fat, only 20% are considered decent weight.

Why are Germans

Why are Russians

Why are Iranians

Why are North Koreans

Why are Indians

Why is everyone

keep posting images like that and I'll drive my rascal over there and have an asthma attack at you

>argentina is white
kek

Because Europe wanted to off-load its surplus and rejects

I dont see anything wrong with that sign tbh

Amerifat?

>Why are Americans
Because Americans are covfefe.

There's two kinds of countries in the world. One that put men on the moon, and all the other ones.

Moon landing was fake. Anyone who knows basic physics knows that the moon can't support the weight of a single American without flying wildly out of orbit. Not to mention the amount of rocket fuel required to send a single american to the moon would cost more than the GDP of the entire world in 1969 twice over.

This shit's been debunked. Stop being proud of shit that obviously never happened.

Kek.

because americans are 3x as likely to sue for injuries

There is a community of Germans, you know ex-Nazis

"ex" pfffftttttttt

>The weight of a single person would send moon flying away
>Moon gets hit by asteroids all the time
>Do you even physics?

Americans went wrong somewhere they were fine up until the 1970s

>implying asteroids are heavier than americans

Tell that to the native Americans.

Humans aren't

America exists solely as a reminder for the other countries of the world in what not to do

All of western civilization has been going to crap since the 70s. Since the 60s, actually, but the 70s is when it started to become obvious. 1965 was the inflection point. I give it another 20 years.

Which is why everyone runs here to escape their shit country

Why are Puerto Ricans

But shirley there must be an answer ?

People from third world countries sure

You don't see anyone from Canada or Europe tripping over themselves to move to America, that would be like an American wanting to migrate to Mexico

We need to kill all the hippies and their shitty progeny. Things were pretty good before them.

Fucking baby boomers, man. A Serbian intelligence analyst once told me: "I've spent a lot of time studying America. The baby boomers wrecked your country."

you forgot "... and wants to turn this country into a clone of said shithole"

If it wasn't for all those Hippies America would have moved closer to the ways of christian Sharia law rather than the ways of science and technology

I'm from Canada and I actually wouldn't mind living in America. You guys at least have freedom of speech. You can at least talk about you problems. Every other country is lesser for this reason. There is never any guarantee that we can talk about the problems in our countries, because the government can just do some mental gymnastics and declare it hate speech. Just about any issue can be turned into a race or gender issue if you try hard enough. If you're against taxes going up you're racist and hate minorities, and should be locked up for hate speech.

The boomers were at the perfect age to take in soviet propaganda at it's prime. Look up Yuri Bezmenov on youtube talking about the subversion of the west, former KGB guy. They targeted the media and the universities. Soviet programs have rotted the west from the inside, and the full effects are now being seen long after the collapse of the soviet union. SJWs are the final form of a disease that was planted decades ago, and continues even after it's creator is long dead.

Hey yanks (britbong here) is this real ?

I'll agree with you that the freedom of speech shit is the best but in terms of education, health care, infrastructure, politics and the general population America is right down there at the bottom of the list