Indian Racial Demographics - Explained by a white girl

For all you dummies :youtube.com/watch?v=fan1SpsYzCY

Karolina is rad, t b h

That pic is true. India is cucked beyond belief by English. I tried learning hindi for a while and I was appalled by how prevalent English was, so many loanwords too, when there are perfectly fine hindi alernatives.

Says the woman wearing clothes from a foreign culture.
She clearly doesn't know shit about how chauvinistic people already are about "muh culture".

she doesn't wear saree exclusively, or feel superior while wearing saree
in-contrast to Indians who feel confident and superior to /desi/ bums who speak exclusively in regional tongue.

>. I tried learning hindi for a while
But why...

>implying that culture matters more than well-being and technical progress

Another retarded quote. "Muh sport" is a supremely retarded argument.
Literally every other country in the world plays the same games whether or not the games are native or not. Fact of the matter is that Indian sportspersons just simply don't get enough attention from the government.

That language comment is fucking dumb. One of India's strengths is that lots of people speak English, it's what's allowing them to be more relevant in the world. Plus having everyone speak their own meme dialects would just segregate India even more.

>being this dense.
read her first sentence again. The problem is with being cucked for English.

You do realize only 41.1% people in India speak Hindi natively? The rest have their own native languages. We don't need any more assholes like Raj Thackeray.
They HAVE to learn at least Hindi or English (both not native to them) to simply communicate with someone from other parts of India.

>You do realize only 41.1% people in India speak Hindi natively?
do you realize that I never advocated for universal Hindi usage?

would you date/marry a girl who doesn't know how to speak English but only your religion tongue?

It's too early for me to say, since I might emigrate (too early to say for sure), but I would prefer someone who speaks English. Besides, I'd be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn't.

>but I would prefer someone who speaks English
i rest my case.. desu, even I would.
we are all too cucked beyond repair, at least in this generation.

Not an argument. (even if it is, it's the most retarded one ever).
Lile I said, it is too soon to say because it only matters if I decide to emigrate, and I'm definitely not getting married before I settle for a job.

You would be even more of an irrelevant Third World toilet than you already are if you didn't speak English. Count yourselves incredibly lucky.

we would have been first world country had you not paid a visit to this shithole.

No, you wouldn't. Grow up.

nice arguments, m8.

thanks for being so logical.

Indians are Anglo servants.

hindi is a trash fake langauge. the essence of the OP pic is the importance of cultural language, ie bengali gujarati tamil konkani etc
english for business/education, native tongue for sociality and culture just like all the rest of the developed world

this. every other cumskin on this board is a faggot.