Ask a $10-20 Million dollar lottery winner anything

Ask a $10-20 Million dollar lottery winner anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJjKP8vYjpQ
steamcommunity.com/id/ThawedThom/wishlist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Larp time

How does it feel having money? i'm so broke that $20 feels like a lot of money when i have it

why are you so confused on the amount?

Can I have about $12k to pay off my crashed business debt????

Its freedom. Like even before when I pictured being rich I didn't grasp quite how powerful money was. Its an object that makes people do what you need them to for a specific amount of time. You dont really have to do anything when you're rich if you dont want to. Im really not that rich, so I rarely use this privilege, but its damn nice.

Dont want to give the exact amount, thats a good range.

No, I dont even know you

how much did you win on the lottery ?

Why don't you start making more money off it to fund the extermination of inferior races and emancipate the superior genetics in this world.

After taxes between 10-20 million USD

Why dont you end your questions with a question mark?

Did your girlfriend die in a train explosion?

Thanks for the response, would you send a poor fag $100?

I have this fantasy too. I mean, except with a more believable amount than some broad ass range.

why the fuck are you on the chan? are you so unimaginative that you can't think of anything better to do
?
People like you fuck me right off......
like those cunts who won £126 million and said they were going to stay in thier shitbox semi..... if you can't think of more interesting ways to spend your time AND money then just fucking An Hero you queef sack

No, who the fuck rides trains anymore?

No, I dont even know you

You strike me as the kind of person all these cold-calling accountants warn me about. The guy who wins the lottery, cant handle the wealth and blows it all and goes bankrupt, ruining his life. Just because I have money now doesnt mean I should change my lifestyle all that much.

Czeched.

What's the most fucked up thing you've done with your money?

Can i have some money you rich fuck?

Checked

How does it feel we all saw through your obvious lie

Stupidest purchase?

Best Purchase?

What grade will you be in this year at James Woods High? I'm still in middle school myself.

Yeah me too shits so easy to win

Taxes? On a lottery win?
Ha. That's fucking hilarious. Land of the free and all that. Jesus you fuckers are cucked from all angles.

So are you going to use it as fuck you money?
youtube.com/watch?v=rJjKP8vYjpQ

I have a rather annoying cousin who was always begging everyone for money well before this event. You can imagine what happened afterwards. I had a lawyer write up a contract saying that I would give him $7,300 if he agreed not to contact me or my immediate family again, and if he did, he would have to return every dollar. Basically, I bought his excommunication, and he accepted.

No, I dont fucking know you. Why does everyone think rich people just throw away money? If we did we wouldnt be rich very long.

Bought fucking 6 custom suits when I first won. Ive worn two of them, once each. 30k down the drain.

Best purchase...I suppose technically, that lottery ticket! But seriously. I no longer own it but I had a Can-am Spyder for about a year. Those things feel pretty great to ride and I'm planning on getting the next years version again.

Lucky theres a family guy, chris.

Meh, we still pay less than a lot of other countries believe it or not.

I'm a financial planner by trade and you sound like you are being sensible with your money. Well done.
If I had $10-$20m I would invest in a diversified income portfolio and earn $300k-$600k a year for life and not touch the capital.

>Do you have a good PC setup?
>What kind of phone do you have?
>Favorite hobby?
>Have you ever wanted to kill yourself? If so, do you still want to?

Did you have a job before? If so, did you quit it? Did you quit in any kind of entertaining way?

How have you changed your living situation so far? Move to a new city, get a nice house or condo?

Lost any friends yet due to mooching / leeching?

>I have a rather annoying cousin who was always begging everyone for money well before this event. You can imagine what happened afterwards. I had a lawyer write up a contract saying that I would give him $7,300 if he agreed not to contact me or my immediate family again, and if he did, he would have to return every dollar. Basically, I bought his excommunication, and he accepted.

That doesn't seem all that fucked up. I was picturing something involving crackwhores, a slip-n-slide, couple gallons of spoiled mayonnaise, the guy with down syndrome who works the fryer at McDonald's, and three stray dogs.

Thank you.
A third of my money off the top has been spent in investing in a combination of high dividend paying oil and credit based stocks and municipal bonds for places in my home state and the one I first moved to.

Check'tc'ted'e

>the chan

this thread is so full of gullible ass newfaggotry, it hurts

Diversification is key to wealth. Don't know what the US is like but financial planner in the U.K. are very regulated and worth the money. It might cost 2% a year but the security and professional management might well be worth it.

Do you like traveling? Any cool places you've been to since you have basically unlimited funds?

pretty much every question i wanted to know from others is awnsered.

you feel more freedom but you won't change your lifestyle that much.

Its okey to be smart with money but you pretty much don't do anything from it creative.

In conclusion you will not provide anything interesting to thread that everybody knows.

at first i was jealous a little bit but now i pitty you.

My pc setup is pretty generic, actually. I used to game a lot but even before I won I just lost interest and only use the internet now for entertainment and communication.
My phone is an Iphone 6 of some sort. I used to be an android guy, but they started fuckin up and apple started doing well. But frankly, next phone, I'm going back to android. My how the tables keep turning.
My favorite hobby is definitely cooking. I find the act of preparing food to be more fulfilling than even eating it.
I have wanted to, for small portions of time. Im talking minutes to maybe a half hour. Thinking about it, those times did not become less consistent after I won, nor more. I think its a normal human thought as a being that recognizes its own mortality.

Yes, I used to be a short order cook. I didnt quit in a prank way or anything because I had a good boss I respected. I worked one more week until she replaced me. Not funny, but thats what happened.
I've actually moved OUT of the city. I like living near nature and my money lets me have whatever i need brought to me rather than needing to live close to stores and a workplace and such. My house isnt too big as I dont need much space but its very open, its as I designed it with the architect, and its backyard has easy access to nature. Plus, its not a crowded area at all. I have my privacy.

Theres two big dichotomies when it comes to people asking for money. There are those who were there for you before and wont ask until they really need it and cant turn to anyone else, and I do help them. Then there are those who are all like "Heyyy remember me!" You get the idea. They tend to ask for small amounts for petty things, ironically enough. I give them up to 1k based on what they asked for if they agree to go back to the way things were before I won, where they never talk to me. None of them have ever said no, and frankly, Its worth it.

That's something poor people always say to rich people. I feel sorry for you because your life has lost meaning etc.
It's ok to be jealous of wealth. Everyone is

whats your numbers?

is there a secret society for rich people?
can you afford immortality now?

Can I have X amount that you are willing to give away for a revenge plan. it'll take like 100-200 bucks

>this thread
>not revealing the exact amount like somebody can backtrack you off of that information
kek

Do you feel like the numbers are following you around?

Yeah but you can't have a simple life when you're rich.

Plus, people don't want to be around you for your person. They want to be around you for your money.

oh and
>implying this thread isn't mostly samefagging
KEK

I'm really not like that. Sorry!

Not really. I'm a nature lover and I've travelled a bit but no nature compares with the kind from where I grew up, you know? I'm more of a homebody, a 'build what I want, not search for it' guy.

I actually believe there is but I'm not nearly wealthy enough to qualify. Chris rock put it best: Shaq is rich. The man who pays him is wealthy. Im a Shaq.

Would you fuckers stop begging

What kinda matrix shit...

Oh yes you can. Make it clear to everyone they are now irrelevant to you. I had the benefit of being an antisocial introvert when I won. I was gifted the ability to not need anyone who I'm not paying to do something.

>win millions of dollars
>posts on Sup Forums

> doesn't know about the curse

Not true, rich people are still people. You don't have to live an extravagant life. Most issues arise when you are flash with your cash. That's the difference between old money and new money. Old money never admits to being rich. It's always an unknown. New money will brag.

then fuck off

Oh well! I need advice! Theres this IT dude from the place I work. We always smile to each other and say things like "Oh how are you, Hows things going and nothing more than that. He seems to be happy when we talk and I feel happy too. Even that its not much. I want to hug him and have lots of sex too. But I feel so confused and insecure... The question is... How could I invite him to do something? How Could I figure if hes just being polite and nothing more than that?

I'm a homeless vet can I have a few cents

Fucking kek

This guy gets it. Except im new money, I just treat it like old money.

Asking him tends to get you a pretty clear answer.

A homeless vet with a computer eh?

Why?

>Oh well! I need advice! Theres this IT dude from the place I work. We always smile to each other and say things like "Oh how are you, Hows things going and nothing more than that. He seems to be happy when we talk and I feel happy too. Even that its not much. I want to hug him and have lots of sex too. But I feel so confused and insecure... The question is... How could I invite him to do something? How Could I figure if hes just being polite and nothing more than that?

Ask him if he'd like to see your feminine penis. If he does, you're good to go.

What's your address?

Can I have a game?

steamcommunity.com/id/ThawedThom/wishlist/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Help a poorfag out. imma keep spamming until i get 30, in exchange here. paypal.me/BleachedLucas

always wondered if there's more of this gilf