Beyonce's 'feminist'...

Beyonce's 'feminist', 'empowering' sportswear label 'is being made by women for pennies per hour in Sri Lankan sweatshops

pagesix.com/2016/05/15/beyonces-activewear-made-in-sri-lankan-sweatshop-report/

thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialunderground.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1076
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lefties are hypocrites and suckers

more breaking news at 10

beyonce is well known to be a tranny

No, but she is known for a hideously overpowering eye watering lay smelly vagina

50 years of feminism and sexual "liberation" has destroyed the Black family and therefore scapegoating whites becomes convenient to Blacks so that they avoid the truth about feminism and the irresponsible actions of Black sexuality.

That's just how black women look

Beyonce also vocally supports black lives matter. She is a degenerate.

hey, a feminist is a big hypocrite?
STOP THE PRINTING PRESS, GET THE PRESIDENT ON THE PHONE

feminists don't believe in class politics, as long as they're allowed to fuck whoever they want then get abortions without consequence, they couldn't care less if people starved

nope how does Sup Forums not know about this?

she had like 7 pictures removed from the internet because she didnt pass in them

"bey" means boy or man

"if i were a boy" is one of her songs

here is where one of the pictures were removed from i cant even find the same image anymore but i know i remember it:
>socialunderground.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1076

Is this a surprise to anybody?

Her politics is hopping on the political narrative in America. Will she stop putting on makeup to make herself look European? Of course not.

>she had like 7 pictures removed from the internet

This is why I hate social justice. It's like those commercials that claim you can lose weight without any work. This time, it's claiming to save the world without doing anything. Either way, someone is just laughing to the bank.

probably not removed completely but i cant find the one where she looks like a tranny anywhere and it used to be pretty much everywhere on the internet

shes a fucking tranny this is well known

michelle obama is a tranny

beyonce NO FUCKING WAY. black women just have manly faces. see pic

>pictures removed from the internet
Wut

wtf i hate Beyonce now

That image is a homage to "Rosie the Riviter" a well known symbol of female empowerment.

The woman who it actually represented in WW2 quit her job after two weeks because she felt it was too rough on her hands.

thx reddit ... but everyone on Sup Forums knows this already

its Sup Forums 101 knowledge

I don't even think Germans should even be allowed on /pol anymore.

You have a smaller shed than the Swedish at this point.

haha yes reddit .. very nice!! directly targeting the germans and swedes. Just like they told you! i see you are doing well!

have a nice stay!

topjej

Thank you.

Don't forget to prep Ahmed on the way out.

Couldn't even compose the photo correctly.

That's what happens when you trust in minorities and women.

Another sri lankan in my Sup Forums?

White people raising a fist: appropriation of black culture.
A nigress dressing like that and doing that pose: normal.
Just

She's black for God's sake. What did you expected?

Whats with femnazis always showing off how well they can fist? seems counterproductive.

Don't be racist guys. She's empowering those women by enslaving them. They don't need no man!

kek, this, it's not even close to being done well

Topkek

>we can do it
>literally can't even do the propaganda photo right

Love it

>Black liberal feminists are hypocrites

Anyone really surprised?

I don't see the problem with this, those people are making a livable wage.

What we really need is some Maldives flags in here before the entire country is underwater